Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sisterhood

Lauren was lounging on sophia's bed, claiming it for her self as she pieced through a magizine. She was looking at what was going on in the galaxy. While waiting for her lovely sister to get unbusy. She had come here to see her sister, but instead all her sister did was work and talk about josiah. she thought she was maybe home, around her parents, who didn't know how to get a room. She tried to block the many images of them getting far to close out of her mind. Now her sister was infected by it all. Lauren of course blushed and fantasized about boys, but couldn't imagine being that public about it all or that giddy about one. But then again she was still rather uninterested in boys. She found it much more fun to shop and train with her mother or try to convince her dad to let her help.

Sophia had promised her sister to show her around Chroma Zed however she had yet to do that. She had just been so very busy in her various meetings and on top of that she was going above and beyond what she needed to in order to ensure the Sanctuary was in working order. There was that and she enjoyed her time with Josiah. She didn't mean to push her sister to the side it was just that the two of them having free time together was so rare that she couldn't help but capitalize on it.

Today though was different she was spending the rest of the afternoon with her sister showing her around the district well at least this planet. She wanted to show Lauren why she ought to live here!

"Hey," she smiled as she wandered into her room. Sophia felt a little bad for leaving her sister here all alone. "What do you say I take you on a tour of this fine city today. We could even go shopping. Whatever you want. The rest of the day is free to spend with you." She took a seat on the edge of bed.

@[member="Lauren Walsh"]

Lauren smiled and sat up to the arrival of her wonderful sister. She thought about it. Which one did she want to do. she thought as she twirled her hair around her finger. Lauren smiled, Can you show me around and then maybe top it off with some shopping? I saved my allowance just so I could get some clothes with you. I still can't believe mom and dad said yes and I am here. Or that your a viceroy!" She said loudly as she rolled off the bed and grabbed her purse. " So where too first, my wonderful and important sister." She said with a giggle as she said important. She still couldn't help but laugh. It was just too hard to believe that Sophia was a viceroy. It just blew Lauren's mind.
@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

"A tour of the city and shopping it is. I promise it won't be the type of tour I normally give." She highly doubted that her sister would want to hear the speech she gave to dignitaries that came to the district. Sophia also doubted she would want to go to the same sites. Which was just fine with Sophia, she was looking for a relaxing day to spend with her sister. She hoped to be able to get that and not be called away on some urgent matter. As much as Sophia wished it wasn't possible that she could be pulled away it was entirely possible. She couldn't see it though as things were pretty stable at the moment.

Going out and doing normal things such as shopping would once again make her relatable to the citizens which was a good thing. Sophia did want to seem approachable of course. "Save your allowance. I'll get you whatever you want. It's no problem at all. I owe you for putting up with all my stuff as of late"

@[member="Lauren Walsh"]

"Really!" She said rather excitely Lauren hugged Sophia and giggled as she waited for her wonderful sister to lead the way. "hmm your being nice, is something wrong?" She asked with a smirk as she giggled and kept wondeirng where they would go. She still couldn't believe her sister was a viceroy. It sort of blew her mind. "I was staying with dad in Corellia, it is so nice over there. but I have to say, I love your place, it is huge!" She said with a smile and she finally let go of her sister. " So let's go! time is awasting!
@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom