Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sirada

Sirada

S
NAME: Sirada
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Garhoon/Zeltron/Human
HEIGHT: 5'9"
WEIGHT: 110 lbs
EYES: White (he's blind)
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Sirada is extremely awkward as a character. Not only is he young, and new to many things, which makes him sometimes rather naive, but he is both blind and mute as well. Compensation for this usually comes in the form of him using Force Sight and speaking telepathically, but some people are immune to this and those that travel with Force negation capabilities render him all but helpless, effectively neutralizing him completely.

In addition, he is physically quite weak. Months of torture left him severely malnourished and permanently affected his growth pattern, making his body somewhat atrophied, and him not capable of sustaining much of the physical activity of others. He is also loathe to allow anyone to touch him. This can lead to two possible reactions: 1) he freaks out and goes ballistic with the Force on whoever touched him, or 2) he panics, breaks down, and goes into a fetal position, rendering him useless.

His final weakness is his sister, Sable. Anything that happens to her is felt by him. They are twins, connected in the Force as much as in blood.

He makes up for this in his great strength in telekinesis and telepathy. His connection to the Force is strong, and his mind is advanced enough, that he can maintain control of multiple objects at the same time, commanding them independently of one another. This ability continues to grow. Additionally, he is gifted at Seeing. He has the capability of seeing possible futures as outlined by the Force, and uses these visions to guide his actions.

SHIP:
Sirada has an old Sith Interceptor dubbed Pariah. The vessel isn't flown by him due to his lack of ability to see in the way that most people can. Instead, it is flown by a droid that never leaves the ship. In instances of extreme need, he can take control of the vessel and use Force Sight to see enough to fly.

BIOGRAPHY:
Sirada was created from nothingness. In a dream realm created through the shared minds of his mother and father, the two of them drew close to one another and shared a union. The Force accepted this union, the feelings strong enough, and from it created two beings at the exact same moment as one another, but in vastly different locations: Sable on Korriban in the home of their mother, and Sirada on Coruscant in the childhood home of their father.

For Sirada, this would have a severely negative impact. The home was inhabited by someone else. This family was alerted to his presence as he stumbled around, confronted him, and had him hauled off to jail as he was naked and couldn't explain why he was there since he was unable to speak.

The discovery of his blindness and muteness turned him into a punching bag for the people running the prison. For months he was beaten and bloodied, but during it all slowly unleashed his internal potential with the Force, every so often lashing out at the people that came to beat on him. In the end, this left nothing but more pain for him as he wasn't strong enough to deal with them on his own. He remained their toy.

Then she came for him. Somehow she found him in the Jail and rescued him. His sister. He didn't know who she was, just that she was there and that her presence filled a hole that had grown within him daily. She took him away, and on her ship they were confronted by their father, who named them, and told them each of their futures. Sirada more readily accepted his than his sister did hers.

Eventually they met their mother as well. The woman tried to kill them, running Sable through. Fortunately, their father was there to stop her from killing them, but not without the pain of the knowledge that she would never accept them.

They moved on, received training. Sirada discovered his abilities when he traveled to Onderon, the home of his mother. There he was wrought with visions which caused him such great pain that he fell unconscious for a great period of time. These visions, though, lead him to his future, giving him visions of what he was to be, and proving his father right. It is through this that he has dedicated himself to the creation and leading of The Prophets, a group bent on guiding the galaxy according to the wishes of the Force. Despite this, he still aids his sister in her quests, and always will.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

We're not in... wait yeah we are

Sirada

S
I will be freelance for the time being. In the future I would like to, possibly, forge a faction of Prophets.

Sirada

S
Could be anyone. Don't even have to be able to see the future. Just have to be willing to do the work of those that can, especially if those that can see can't do the work.

Basically, they're a group of people who believe that the Force has a plan for the galaxy. The Seer's, or the Eyes as I like to call them, are shown visions of the future, but they believe that the first vision of a possible future is the intended, and subsequent visions are possible outcomes based on interference of outside parties not doing what they are supposed to do. Once a vision has been seen, the Hands, those who don't have the ability to see, go into action and move out to ensure that what happened in the vision is what happens in reality.

Sirada

S
Quite sure, though I do have similarities, yes.

Potentially, Darren. Basically, they see what the Force wants to happen and set out to make it happen. What this does is make it so they could work with just about any government, and against any government, making it impossible for them to have allies.

AHH I get ya. so its a religon/faction of people believe/know that the force is a being that can talk to them (somehow) and tells them how the force wants some thing to happen. Then the "hands" go out to do that thing. for the "seers"

Sirada

S
Basically. And they know by seeing visions. Seeing is a rare trait, to my knowledge. Sirada inherited it from his father, but by virtue of his close connection with the Force is more gifted in it than his father.

Sirada

S
There was a faction of them at TGC briefly, but I screwed up with how I set it up when I was playing Sirada's father. The group should not be explicitly dark.

Sirada

S
They are a mixture, actually. They accept those from all walks of the Force and even those who can't touch the Force. Even a neutral can be a Hand.

I would like to be part of this at some time, though not yet. Jhar must walk the path of becoming a God a bit more.

Sirada

S
This makes me very happy. Over at TGC, I got a little interest, but most flaked when I tried to get it running. Mostly, I think, because at TGC it couldn't actually be a faction.

Yeah, I seem to have the opposite effect, I have all the interest in the world in making it, and have every right to, but couldn't because I come up with ideas that aren't the most popular. Because everyone comes to star wars to be a Sith or a Jedi, it's very rare for other orders to flourish. That's why I'm interested in joining yours eventually, because I'm mixing the pot.

I'd hate to do this on your profile, but would you have any interest in making a character for the Shapers of Kro Var? We need only one more member to be officially a faction :) I have a lot of ideas, but can't do anything really until we are on the map. I promise to return the favor when it's time.

Sirada

S
Possibly in the future? I played a character at TGC that was adept in Ice manipulation. As it is, I'm bringing a third over, possibly a fourth, so I don't want to get too absorbed, you know? I'm sure you'll get the one more you need shortly.

Oh, I didn't know you were a multiple character person, I was under the false assumption this was your only one *face palms* until of course I read that and look a little bit over to the left to see the tag character.

*says to self* Go home Jhar, your drunk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom