Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sir Hammerlock's Rangers

Sir Hammerlock

S
FNV_Ranger_Patch_zpsa3695138.png

Sir Hammerlock's Rangers

Organized on the world Orrazerus in Wild Space; Sir Hammerlock's Rangers are those that enforce the basic unspoken laws in and around the only city of Orra. Their duty is to ensure the safety of its inhabitants from the local Fauna; including the enforcement of laws to prevent the inhabitants from breaking into complete chaos and lawlessness. Likewise they are also responsible for holding back bandits, pirates and other criminal elements that would otherwise seek to overrun and take advantage of; or exploit the inhabitants of Orra.

Based in what is otherwise a Bastion of civilization; Orra is the only city left on Orrazerus after all others have been abandoned over the many years. It is the only safe city left, as all other failed colonies are nothing more than overgrown ruins. The Rangers were thus formed after Sir Hammerlock brought law to Orra by organizing the local hunters that remained into a cohesive organization. Thus Sir Hammerlock's Rangers were organized by the need of law and for the benefit of the inhabitants.

Rangers are thus expected to act accordingly for the betterment of and to ensure the law and order. Thus they do not maintain a rigid stance on direct actions; viewing that life is not simple and does not fall into the confines of a Black and White universe that many other organizations see. Theft to feed ones family is often overlooked, while theft just to thieve is punished. All Rangers are thus expected to not adhere to a rigid moral stance of good and evil; rather they are trained to look at all the shades of grey that lay between the moral black and white.

Likewise the Rangers are trained to show loyalty to each other and to Sir Hammerlock's Rangers as a whole. Incorporating the thinking behind Esprit de Corps; 'Loyalty to the Corps.' The Rangers are trained to watch over one another and to aid each other. They are first loyal to each other before being loyal to any other cause. While this is not due out of a rigid desire of control; it is rather done so due to the limited number of Rangers, and the singular fact that members can not be easily replaced, nor are their losses acceptable in any form.
Those that wish to join are more than welcomed. If you feel that it is not right for you; or you have questions and concerns, please voice them. I will do my best to ensure that you are satisfied with the answers that I provide to your questions as to better help you make the final decision to join or not. I have put a lot of effort into this rewrite and am hoping that it would fare better than the previous set up which required the reorganization and reformation.

So I'm in. Bounced around after OP.... ,more like found as much trouble as I could after pawning off all of the equipment I had left with cause I deserved a paid vacation, and ended up on the god forsaken planet of Orrazerus to escape some debts and bounty hunters.

I don't have any questions but if you want me you'll have to grant me leave of the city whenever I need and the right to accept outside work from private contractors.
Deal? @[member="Sir Hammerlock"]

Sir Hammerlock

S
Sir Hammerlock's Rangers are an open faction, so you'd be allowed to come and go as you please without much trouble. You would just be expected to be loyal to the Rangers, or at least its members to a point; again though it wouldn't really be strictly enforced.

Likewise Sir Hammerlock's Rangers are a Neutral organization that welcome beings from various walks of life. There is no hard feelings or ill will towards members whom join or are joining from a previous faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom