Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sins

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Coruscant
Jedi Temple Dormitories

Tracyn sat silently, watching the door. He had been ordered to leave, but he hadn't. Just hadn't, in all honesty. Jedi were all around, and he had no real intention of fighting or killing anyone, and besides, there were far too many Jedi here for him to do any real damage. Not that he wanted to.

He sighed, leaning forward on his bed. He had decorations in his room at one point, at Asha's request, but he took them all down and left them in the closet for the next occupant. He also made his bed, and bundled whatever gear and weaponry he had in a locked at his feet, which he planned to transport out when he left. He was half-naked, wearing nothing but his black flightsuit pants. He caught a glance of himself in the mirror, a vicious collection of scars marked his torso and back, along with the menacing tattoos that lay along his body.

He curled his bare hands, glancing at the marks and tattoos that lay along them. He glanced upwards, his advanced and heightened senses making him aware of a nearby, approaching presence. He curled his knuckles, and awaited the entry. His door was never locked.

Only sometimes, though. For obvious, couple-related reasons.

@Iella E'ron

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

The business of the day had concluded, Iella was on her way back to her quarters to refresh and rest. Now a Master, Iella had private quarters within the dormitories here in the Jedi Temple, although she had little time to use them. Her path took her by the main area of residencies for the Jedi, along the narrow corridor off which many rooms for the Jedi. Today however, she had a heavy heart. One of their members has been asked to leave the Order and today he would leave .. for good .. it seemed. The history of the Jedi, Knight Tracyn Ordo, is checked to say the least. To her, one of the Jedi they, the Jedi Order, has failed. She had warned them at that meeting with Master Tefka when they gathered for the talks regarding the Shadows, that they needed to be vigilant not only of the Sith, but to look toward themselves as well. However, she is just as guilty as they.

Her mind is thinking on this as she past. She stopped outside his door, a moment of hesitation, before she approached. Iella could sense his presence inside as she waved her hand over the control panel to open the door. Stepping only over the threshold, she regarded him for a moment. The tall, once proud figure of the man, bend over as he sat on the edge of the bed. She would not have to announce her presence, he would be very much aware of her.

"Are you ready?", she simply asked.

Alan

Tracyn's yellowed eyes, once ice gray, glanced up at to Iella. A scowl grew across his face, followed by a shift in posture. He clearly, obviously, didn't like the presence of a light sider. It visibly made him a mixture of disgusted and uncomfortable, that much was obvious.

He blinked for a few moments, his eyes never once leaving Iella's. The scowl deepened, his hatred of the Jedi deepening.

"And you came why..."He emphasized the word why, his Concord Dawn accent breaking through his words. The. W A T C H O U T tattoo across his knuckles, in Mando'a, were never more applicable.
@Iella E'ron

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Iella stood still, just looking over the man she once knew, only a little really. She had been on assignment with him on Ossus before the war, him and Hion and she wondered now if that was the beginning of it all, for both of them. Maybe not for Hion but Tracyn at that point had already shown signs of his struggle with the darkness. Both their paths had taken different turns, and Iella had not seen Tracyn in some time.

The tattoos and scars over his body, only served to illustrate the same internally, they all cut deep. She also knew that no matter what she tried to say to him this day would be a waste of time, not that she wished anyone to turn to darkness, but sometime they need to go on a journey to purge ... to maybe one day return. Regardless of his reasons .. it would be a journey entirely alone, she knew full well Tracyn had the knowledge enough to know that the Sith and the like could and would never provide solace. Oh they would promise so much, but there is always a hidden agenda with them, one that they give in order to provide something for themselves. They always require payment in the end.

"I had no intentions of coming here today", she would be honest with him, he deserved that much. "However, the force guided me here and here I stand".

Alan

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

The hatred swelled within Tracyn, though it wasn't physically obvious. It oozed around him, a swirling expanse of death and destruction, like wherever he went. Tracyn left bodies and enemies slain wherever he went. He left people battered, and he also left them in shambles, even his friends. Friends. Something he hadn't had for a long time, truthfully. Josh was a terrible friend, and the Mandalorians he had lost touch with when they went quiet. Hate filled eyes flickered up to Iella, staring up at her and measuring her, judging her, and in a subtle way, hating her. He leaned forward, placing a hand on his knee.

He spat his words, hate and rage behind them."Did the force take Asha way from me? Cassus? My identity? Did the force throw me in prison, and torture me for months? Did the force, in it's infinite wisdom, make me into a killing machine? Did the force, rip apart my friends on the battlefield? Did it kill my fellow Mando'ad at Yaga Minor? What about Tef? No, the force doesn't give one flying feth about you, me, or anyone around us. It didn't care about me. And I hope, that if it did, I hope that it burns."Teeth began to grind as the hatred began to swell in him.

"The door is right there if you want to leave, I can feel you judging me. I can feel you staring at me, sizing me up like a piece of meat at the market."

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Iella could sense his hatred for her. She stood before him as a reminder of what he had lost, on many levels. He was probably not even aware of it, but she represented a figure of the light, something he had once aspired to be. A master of the lightside, that had moved forward in her progress to achieve her goal and where she could aid the peoples of the galaxy to regain freedoms lost to others through the dark side. Whatever form that took. Now before sat a man, deep within it, shattered by it and his identity lost and consumed, he was no longer Tracyn, but a slave to the force, the dark side of the force, there was only one way that was going to end. Total corruption.

"The force did not on that, how could it. As you well know the force lives in all living things, we as sentient beings have a freedom of choice, it is that choice that set us apart and also through the choices one make determines ones direction within the force. What happened to your loved ones, I do not know the details of, however, taken from you by the hands of another, was not the will of the force but the will of that person. I too have had to deal with a tragedy, one that ripped at my soul for years and one day I faced it. I felt the touch of the darkside that day, but I chose not to give in to it and because of that I became stronger. I can't begin to understand what you have been through, even though my situation is devastating to me and I still live with it, yours is greater. We Jedi or Sith or user of the force are not gods, although some believe they are, we are sentient beings will major faults and each day with live with them and do the best we can. In my eyes, it is a natural path of us to be ... bad, because it comes easy. It is harder to be bad but choice to not take that option, it is harder to be good in these situations".

"I do stand in judgement, not when I still have the capacity to be sitting right where you are".

(( so sorry it has taken so long ))

Alan

Tracyn stared at Iella, and narrowed his hate-filled eyes. His hands interlocked, and tattoo met tattoo. A sword appeared on his hands when he interlocked his hands in such a manner, and the craftsmanship of the tattoo was commendable, if not the more intimidating nature of it.

Tracyn didn't speak for a while, and simply stared at Iella."The Jedi were afraid. Afraid of what I might be. Afraid of this. Afraid of what I might become. You were afraid of the monster..."He said, slowly rising to his feet. Tracyn was a very scary man, especially with him being so nude in the sense that if it came to blows, he only had his body. And that in itself, was very scary. Iella would be smart to be wary, Tracyn was a pure warrior, Ori'ramikade and a Jedi knight to boot. He was a man who was molded by war, and shaped by fury and rage. Iella may have walked in the light purely, but Tracyn always had a shadow, always had a demon with him. And the demon was now him, and whatever was left of the old Tracyn died or simply withered away, and was replaced by an entity of hate and rage.

"I never gave into anything, Iella. I simply accepted what you all tried to suppress."

@Iella E'ron

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

"Then why did you become a Jedi?", she asked. "If you are this Monster you speak of, you must have sensed it in you. It was you that suppressed it Tracyn. You who denied it. Do you not think we all have demons inside us that we fight on a daily basis? You think you are the only one? Standing here wallowing in self pity, feeding on it just and for what? you tell me why, tell me why you need it?", she asked, now sicken by his projection of self importance.

Iella is not afraid of him, he has that wrong. And she has no intentions of fighting him, not today.

Alan

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He looked up at her, his hate-filled eyes narrowing. The aura of the room shifted, from a heated conversation to that of the tension before a fight. The dark sided energy radiating from him made it uncomfortable to be near him, or even stand to look at him. He had changed, had shifted from one terrible end to the other. He used to walk in the light, and he used to fight the dark side. He had lost whatever held him there, anchored him to the light. His voice had changed, it was once a soft-spoke Concord Dawn accent, but it was now more hoarse, deeper.

"Don't give me that speech. I became a Jedi because she wanted me to come back. I knew I had it, and you all knew it. I'm not a man, I never was. I'm a time bomb. A ticking, explosive, murderous, time bomb."He punctuated his words and dragged them out, to emphasize their meaning."I have killed more, and beaten more than I would ever have imagined. You don't understand, Iella. I'm not fighting a demon, I'm not suppressing a monster inside me."He slowly stood to a stand, all of his marks and tattoos visible.

"I am the monster. I am the demon."

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

She could feel the darkside pouring out of him, engulfing him in it horrid presence. Her blade, filled with the essence of the dragon, called to her, it has the ability to sense the darkside and wishes to drink it's 'blood'. She denied it.

As he stood in a menacing stance, she held her ground, he is clearly looking to fight but she will deny him. He would be overwhelmed in moments if he was to be so foolish to do that. She is wondering how long it will take before Jedi come to the room, sense the presence of the darkside within the Temple walls.

She spoke in a calm voice, "If I was to run a knifes blade over her skin would it not bleed? It would .. it would bleed the blood of a man not a monster. Becoming .... this.. ", she pointed to him, "you only serve to disgrace the ones you loved and lost. If you say you are this monster, and always was from the very beginning, then you lied to them, making them believe you were a loving father, a lover and husband.. was that all a lie to them?", she asked.

"I will not fight you Tracyn, not today. I still believe there is a goodness in your heart, I still believe in the man I once knew. He is not dead". Iella is not afraid of him, her strength as a Jedi and Master of the Light would protect her against this, she reached into her pocket and grabbed a small item. "You need to leave now as you have been asked to do", she moved closer to him and reached for his tight clenched hand. She opened his finger and place the item in the center of his palm then closed his fingers around the item.

"Do not throw this away, you don't have to look at it or keep in on you, but don't throw it away. There may come a time .. where you will need a small light to bring you home", she said now stepping away from him and turning to leave. She had place a Jedi coin in his palm .. a small thing with the Jedi Order symbol embossed on it.

Alan

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

His hands coiled around the coin, and tightened the grip. He looked almost insulted when she did so. His hate-filled eyes flicked back up to Iella. He picked up a large bag that held his worldly possessions in it, and moved to the door. He paused slightly, bringing his tattooed hand against the doorframe, to keep himself from lashing out. He turned his head halfway, his neck stretching and craning to look at Iella. He looked solemn, as if he was apologizing for just half a second, before the scowl returned.

"The truth is, Iella. There was never any good in me. I wish there was, but the fact that there wasn't. I had some good things going for me, but it all came crashing down. I'm not a Jedi. I should have never been here. I lied. I lied to everyone. I lied to you, I lied to the council that I could be a good Jedi. That I could be a good man. But I'm not. I will never be. I'm damaged and flawed. I'm not a war hero, I'm a monster. I murdered so many people, so many in my pursuit of my son. I can't even tell you how many fell because of me. And I don't feel even slightly bad about it..."He said, his grip tightening on the doorframe. It began to cave and curl inward from his iron grip."I know the Council has sent a team to come after me. I know."His hand slowly removed itself from the doorframe.

"Whoever you send after me, will not come back whole. Tell @[member="Syn"] I'm sorry."Tracyn walked outwards, not bothering to at least put on more appropriate attire. Jedi Vanguards met him at the hallway turbolift, and flanked him as he stepped inside. He made no noise, he just let the turbolift doors clicking do the talking for him, the silent ride to the hangar, where the ship that the Jedi gave him, that he had made his own, was prepped and ready to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom