Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sink, or Swim; no turning back

Rax was such an idiot... He adjusted the clothing around Xian Xiao Xian Xiao 's neck, wincing at the obvious red blotch that was there. "Don't let her see that, if you don't mind... Not that anything's wrong, but.. Just no." Rax said to Xian, shaking his head at his own failure. Then again, he didn't know that would leave a mark that long. And why the hell was it so obvious? Live and learn... Wasn't that what he was preaching to Tara Willows Tara Willows ? Stepping off the Starlight, he would glance back to Xian with a smirk, still a little shocked by the fact she was here, on this planet. "Just be yourself, and tell her no lies.. Other th-.." he touched at his own neck, shaking his head at his stupidity.

Once they were both off the ship, which was haphazardly blocking the road that forked to Alina's estate, he would move into a position that was visible from the Starlight's viewports, pressing him palm to his lips and waving Tara off. He knew she probably had better things to do, not to mention was probably still a little sour about seeing Alina's face again so soon. She indeed had gotten over it pretty quick, or at least had a poker face straight from the gates of hell. Either way, she as usual was impressive.

Couldn't wait to see what this favor was going to be... That's what he got for bumming rides all the time, where there was quite literally nothing stopping him from buying his own ship. After graduating he could literally have a ship custom built, but was so apathetic and lazy in that regard that he just bummed rides everywhere. There was just so much work to do! And quite frankly, he was bad with credits, and accounting. A lesser known weakness of his. Hell, maybe he could get Tara to do that for him too.

With that, he turned, holding Xian's hand at least to the gate, but then letting go the rest of the way.

Within about eight minutes, he would be walking Xian into Alina's throne/command... He always forgot what the hell the room was called... The big one with the tables, and the fancy stuff. If she was there, he would approach with a smirk, bowing his head in respect and lifting a hand to Xian's likeness.

"This is the Je-.. he glanced at Xian, and offered Alina a snippet of information without having to explicitly say it. "Ex-Jedi, I mentioned... Xian Xiao... Xian, this is the Lady Tremiru I mentioned to you... Your new master."

With that, he took a few steps back, turning partly and moving to a distance where he didn't even seem involved, but could very much see, and hear what was happening. Of course he wouldn't just throw her in the tank alone. Unless Alina asked him to leave, which he hoped she wouldn't he would observe silently.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

370d9lz.png

So he had succeeded. The news came as a slight surprise, but a welcome one. Alina knew all too well what the affairs of the heart could do to those such as them. Sith, who used passion as a weapon. There was a strength there, too. Love. Companionship. Simply having it lent it's own strength. Loosing it would provide another. Such was the way of the Sith, though she did hope for Rax Tremira Rax Tremira he wouldn't have to experience the latter.

She stood in the entrance of the building with her usual clothing on. The slacks. The tank. Not very Sith like, but then again, she didn't like the edgy style of the Sith Lords. She looked them both over once they entered. A trained eye. And a frown. Xian Xiao Xian Xiao would get an almost dead pan look as the Knight scanned her over.

Her gaze shifted back to Rax as he stepped aside. Protective, huh? Not the worst, provided he could keep control.

"Welcome to my estate, Xian. I've heard much about you."

As if she was some sort of star-crossed lover...which she most likely was but that's beside the point, she allowed Rax to adjust her shirt and hardly heard a word he said. Gazing almost lovingly at her new companion, their relationship had certainly skyrocketed...both physically and literally quickly.

Following him as he stepped off the ship that had brought them here, she also carried with her a bag of things she had packed. On her hip was her lightsaber and it looked almost as new as it had been the day she made it. This was obviously something she hadn't used much.

After waving bye to the woman that had picked them up, Rax started leading her through the grounds of the estate. Some grounds they were too. Everything was new to the city-bred girl and when a squirrel ran across the path they were on, she let out a yelp of surprise. It had come very close to running into her.

Brushing her red hair away from her face, she followed close behind Rax. Stopping for a moment when they walked through the door, her jaw practically hit the floor.

"When you said she was nobility, I had no idea she was this rich!"

Xian spoke in a whisper but it was full of excitement. Looking down at her rather drab clothing, she just knew she wasn't going to fit. Sighing slightly, she mentally shrugged at the same and fell back into step with her lover. Before they were even two steps in, Alina appeared. Like she had come out of the woodwork. Then again, the former Jedi was gawping and gaping around like she had never seen anything like this before.

Coming to a stop, she sucked in a breath at the look she was given an emotionless glare and just listened to what the woman had to say.

"I wasn't told much, ma'am. Only that you're nobility and going to be queen."

Something might be noticed, the teen actually looked pretty comfortable. Maybe it was the presence of Rax or just that she was learned to adapt on the fly.

Rax Tremira Rax Tremira Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

So she thought he was kidding about Alina being a noble. At that he would just shrug his free shoulder, glancing to her in answer. He caught her glancing down at the clothes, and felt a pang in his heart.

"Just like you're going to be Xian, no... More.. I'll Make you a Queen one day. Of something... So don't worry about all this... She isn't judging you for what you're wearing.."

He wasn't entirely sure how he was going to pull that off, but he didn't want her to feel anything less than a Queen. Clothes? A place to stay? What did it take to make a Queen? He knew for sure she had to be she sure of herself

She looked at him still, causing Rax to simply glance away. She didn't have have to act so surprised he was still there. He hadn't even said anything yet... Turning partly, he didn't look in the direction, but was oh so invested in the sounds and words that came from the pair.

370d9lz.png

"Queen, huh?" Her gaze shifted to Rax Tremira Rax Tremira , obviously annoyed by the term. She'd already told him she had no intention of becoming royalty like that. For a moment she was fine with his presence, if only to keep Xian Xiao Xian Xiao comfortable in the new surroundings. Given how calm she was and his poor choice of words in regards to her, well.

"That will be all, Rax. You may retire inside. We'll be along shortly." While it seemed like there was an option to remain, there simply wasn't. Not with how cold her gaze was on him. Her attention shifted back to the wayward padawan.

"Well, we'll have to fix that, mm? Tell me, why did you come here?" A pleasant smile slowly formed on the Sith's lips as she removed the cold shell. There was no reason to seem near hostile now. Xian wasn't afraid, after all.

Shit, how long was she standing there? He knew better than to suggest such, but was she so against Xian becoming a Queen in her own right? One would suppose that wouldn't make sense, for a student to possess such power. He went to say something, but would just nod, offering Alina a bow.

"As you wish..."

He knew better than to play with that gaze, and would step clear away and move to the room Alina had allowed him for when he did need to stay at her estate. He could still be reached by communicator, and for now would take to spying on them from his patio if they did come into sight. Otherwise, he had no idea what was happening, and simply had to trust Xian was making the right calls, and answering the right questions.

Of course, in his mind Alina was being menacing to the poor girl for no reason, unaware she had no reason to be, and was probably only menacing to him and Tara because they deserved it most times.

Giving Rax a slight look of disbelief, she was quiet until she answered the woman she had been brought to meet. Xian would address his comment later. It was important, just not at the moment. Watching as her support was requested to leave, what confidence she had started to fade. Not entirely though. She was a strong girl and she knew that!

Piecing things together in mind, she nodded when Alina mentioned that she would get the chance to learn more about her. Then she asked why Xian had come. Shrugging her shoulders, she pointed in the direction Rax had gone in.

"Because I want to be strong like he is and be with him, ma'am."

Though he had said the name of the woman, it had not been given to her yet in this conversation. Nor did she feel like calling her master. Feeling that would come in time, the older teen only answered the question that had been directed at her and did not ask any of her own.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Rax Tremira Rax Tremira

370d9lz.png

Oh. At least she was up front about it. Alina's smile took on a much softer tone as she looked over the young woman in front of her. So Rax Tremira Rax Tremira had found that sort of bond? Dangerous, but there was a power in having it. And loosing it. Alina nodded her head once as she straightened her posture, golden Sith eyes staring down at Xian Xiao Xian Xiao .

"The road to get stronger will be paved with blood, pain, and loss. It is not something you will be able to avoid. The easier path would be to let him protect you. But then, you'd just become a chain. Weighing him down. I take it you've already thought about this, yes? What it means to have a bond with someone in the Sith? You're targets for any rivals to weaken you both."

A pause. Her gaze shifted to where Rax had retreated to in her estate. She motioned her head, walking in plain view of the young man before continuing or answering.

"You were a Jedi once. Show me what you learned there. Show me your strength, and why you're worth being taught." A cold stare fell upon the young woman as Alina turned her gaze. Unspoken hate and anger resided in them. The power of a Sith.

"Or I will kill you here before you weaken him further."

As soon as Alina came into view, Rax lowered his posture... Well, he wasn't hiding from her...

Or... Well, he was hiding from them. But he peered through the columns as he observed just Alina so far speaking someone he assumed was Xian. He couldn't hear from all the way up here, but rested his gloved hand against one of the columns and peeked through the railings.

When she turned back, he made out just the word 'kill' though without context, he couldn't help but feel worried. He probably shouldn't have, but how could he not. Also why did Alina suddenly show herself like that. She clearly knew her estate better than the both of them... Maybe it was done purposely. Maybe she wanted to see if he would jump into action, and purposely wanted to display what she was doing..

It could've been anything, but he knew better than to interfere, so instead, he just watched.

"He is the only loss I can suffer, ma'am."

Lifting her chin up, Xian met the gaze of the Sith and did not flinch away. When Alina said it would be easier to allow him to protect her, she flared her nostrils slightly but made no comment.

"Are you Sith all about breaking chains?"

Tilting her head as she asked this, she showed no real weakness to the other woman. Of course, there might be some buried and hidden but there was none on the surface emotions Xian might be feeling. Listening to the request of Alina, she nodded slightly.

"The Jedi taught me next to nothing. One woman did a few things, my other knowledge I learned on my own. My strengths are with the elements."

Falling back onto something that was more a default for her, even though she wasn't strongest with it, a fireball appeared in her hand and she hurled it in the direction of Alina. She had no intention of actually connecting with the Sith, just before it might have, it disappeared. Much in the same way it had done when Rax had visited her at her apartment on Castell.

Following that up with a small splash of water, she shrugged and smiled. It wasn't much.

"Earth is beyond my touch for the most part but I've been working on that. Air, is where I have the most strength and one can not see an attack coming with that, ma'am."

One moment the air around them was still and the next there was a breeze blowing around them. Nothing dangerous and certainly not an attack, just something to show off her ability.

Catching sight of Rax apparently trying to hide, the breeze went over to him and lightly ruffled his hair.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Rax Tremira Rax Tremira

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom