Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Singular Bio-Chip

Inhibitor-Chip.jpg
Intent: Provide a inhibitor chip capable of a single programable function without the use of metallic implants.

Manufacturer: Umbrella Interest Company

Model: BC-002 Singular Bio-Chip

Affiliation- Open Market,

Production: Mass Produced

Material: Biological Material

Strenghts:
-Nearly Undetectable: Due to its organic structure and natural genetic structure, the Bio-Chip is undetectable unless under greater investigation by Neurologist.

-Heightens Nateral Capability: With the help of genetics, things capable with metallic cybernetics is now possible with the Bio-Chip.

Weaknesses:
-Very difficult to install in sentient life after conception, though possible under Umbrella Supervision.

- Only compatible with a single program and only 2 to 5 chips can be installed in a single brain.

Description: Umbrella Interest showed great steps in the field of Bio-Engineering. With the construction of many Medical breakthroughs, Umbrella Scientist have turned their eyes on genome projects. Though many of the desired effects are not applicable with some of the projects, Umbrella has created the Singular Programable Bio-Chip.

This Method was first introduced in the Clone Wars nearly 850 years ago. The Kamino Government created clones with the help of these Bio-Chips. Though after their near distraction by the hands of the late Galactic Empire, much of their data is still lost. Umbrella CEO was able to purchase much of the old data through black market deals. This provided the much needed step for scientist to make speedy progress in its creation. These were not as well made as the old Kamino bio-chips, as only one program could be implemented with a single chip.

Umbrella recommends that only a maximum of 2 chips be implanted at a single time. This can be increased with a full staff of Umbrella Genome Scientist, from 2 chips to a max of 4. This is a difficult process to implant a chip in a fully grown adult, though it is possible. Umbrella staff recommend this only be used for gene modification project and large scale cloning, as implants can be implemented at stage 2 of the embryonic cycle.

Single Programable implication
-Hive Mind Communication
-Multi-Storage Memory
-Aggression Monitor
-Loyalty Dependable
-Pain Receptor Shut-off
-Adrenalin Increase during Combat Situation

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]
I would like to see a list of strengths and weaknesses/advantages and disadvantages of the use of this, how it is used (when is it used?), and an elaboration on what the programs do.

Please lower production, and I would like to see a 10 post development thread on the research and development into this.

Jaster of Clan Awaud said:
Umbrella recommends that only a maximum of 2 chips be implanted at a single time. This can be increased with a full staff of Umbrella Genome Scientist, from 2 chips to a max of 4. This is a difficult process to implant a chip in a fully grown adult, though it is possible. Umbrella staff recommend this only be used for gene modification project and large scale cloning, as implants can be implemented at stage 2 of the embryonic cycle.
I would like to see that only one (1) of these chips are able to be implanted at any given time, as the disadvantage of only having a single program per chip is made obsolete with the ability to include 5 of them.

Jaster of Clan Awaud said:

Single Programable implication​
-Hive Mind Communication
-Multi-Storage Memory
-Aggression Monitor
-Loyalty Dependable
-Pain Receptor Shut-off
-Adrenalin Increase during Combat Situation
Please elaborate on each of these, include strengths/weaknesses for each.

Once you've made the appropriate edits we can continue.

[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]

Hats say, your relentless when I put my product up, really make me work for my product.

Anyways, what will need to be done for this product to have 3 programs and still keep it mass production. I'm creating this for an entire clone army so it needs to stay mass production and have at least three of the 6 programs.

Bring the development thread to a minimum of 15 posts and I will allow mass production and the three (3) programs.

This will be archived until the development thread for it has been done and you are prepared to finish edits.

To have this pulled out please PM an Admin or RPJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom