Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Single And Ready To Mingle

Aerith Krayt

A
710x528_28448750_13325612_1567173417.jpg

Location: On Board Victory III-Class Star Destroyer, "Pestilence"

So this was it. It was time. Aerith had held off on trying it for the longest time, but she couldn't ignore it any longer. She was going to try online dating. As a cyborg, she was well aware of the scrutiny with the practice, but she didn't care. She was just tired of being alone. She sat at the terminal, trying to think what someone really put into these sorts of things. It frankly didn't make sense to her, but Pvt. Mellfolls was rather insistent that it worked, and well at that. She had held off on doing this long enough, she wasn't going to talk herself out of it. She spent far longer than she should have at the terminal, but after several hours she had a rough profile typed up.

Her eyes looked over the profile once more, wondering if she was going to catch flak from Ravraa Vyshraal Ravraa Vyshraal for doing this; then again, there wasn't any revealing or incriminating info on this. Yea, it was her life anyways, who was going to tell her otherwise? After some last minutes edits, Aerith looked away and pressed the enter key. She took in a breath and stepped away, closing out of the tab, as she was going to go to the gym and work out. That would get her mind off of all of this.

Alex-Zedra-Wiki-Biography-Height-Age-BoyfriendFamily-1200x890.jpg

NAME: Aerith Castiella

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'6

EYES: Blue

HAIR: Black

8b1ff823a8e8f21d9dde8c1da6436f81.jpg

Likes: Nice long walks on the beach. Camping. Spending time at the firing range. Working Out.

Dislikes: Sith Lords. Liars. Crepes. Ion Storms. Software updates.

Two Truths and a Lie: I used to be a Sith Slave, I used to be an assassin, I have six toes.

We Will Get Along If: You can tolerate my dark humor, and you don't mind me being stronger than you.

BIO:
Military born and bred, proudly serving in the NIO Storm-trooper corp. Not looking for anything serious, and no FWB please. Yes, I have some prosthetics I earned during my service, so if that bothers you don't bother me.

(This is open to everyone, so get on out there!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shai's last attempt with a hookup failed miserably. So like any desperate person in their twenties, she decided to try her luck on a dating app. She spent a good hour or so setting up the profile and trying to make it look good. She was acting rather hypocritical for someone who didn't care much about what others thought of her.

bL4bcUf.png
NAME: Shai Maji

SPECIES: Shistavanen

SEX: Yes please (Female)

HEIGHT: 5'7

EYES: Red

HAIR: Boring

wCyCok3.jpg

Dislikes: Cops, exercise, alcohol-free beer( like seriously, what's the point?) and rain (Unless you like wet dog smell)

Two Truths and a Lie: I beat a Mando in a fist fight, I'm desperate and I once got married to a Bantha while drunk

We Will Get Along If: You like guns...and aren't a douchebag.

BIO:
Buy me a drink and I'll tell you all about it. ;P

While finishing up, she went through some options. One profile caught her interest. She swiped right on Aerith Castiella and sent her a simple message.

"You must be https. Cuz without you I'm just ://"

Last edited:

Ravenous

R
Okay, he probably should have gone to bed already. Yeah, he probably should stop mindless scrolling through the holonet at 2:35 am. YES, he probably should stop eating sweets before bed because they always upset his stomach. But the one thing he was sure he shouldn't be doing was setting up an online dating profile knowing damn well no one was going to date someone who is legally classified as a nest (don't ask). Still, Arizelva is always telling him to try new things, and hey what's the worst that could happen? Bots? Risque ads? The person actually turning out to be a murder? Actually that would be preferable.

Soren.jpg

Name: Ravenous (I'll tell you my real one later)

Species: Human/ Spectral Entity hybrid

Sex: Male

Height: 6'3

Eyes: Brown normally, Orange when I'm angry (which is often)

Hair: Brown

Likes: Money, Arcane knowledge, Food, Humor, balmorran wine, Rich classical history

Dislikes: People trying to kill me, People eating my food, cowardice, People getting in my way

Two truths and a lie: I am an ex-Sith Lord, I have cybernetic fingers and spine, I don't have a several millennia-old planet eating demigod inside my head

We will get along if: You can dodge Lightsaber strikes from a 30 year old rageaholic

Bio: I used to be a Sith Lord but now I run a criminal empire on Kriselist with a bunch of thugs who you cant trust as far as you can throw. I'm an...acquired taste

And...that should do it. If anyone is dumb enough to swipe right on his crazy arse he'd admittedly be ecstatic. And here comes the first one...Dear lord. This Shai Maji Shai Maji person looks even crazier than he does! Promising...almost as promising as this Aerith Castiella chick, She's even a cyborg like him!

Ezra D. Tavlar

E

RaiSth8.gif

Well..what can he say? The life of the #1 maintenance worker in the core is a lonely existence at times. Finding his dream Mirialan goth girlfriend, or that dangerous blonde to sweep him off his feet will take time. 'Till then, a brother has to improvise.

Aerith Castiella

epO750zA_400x400.jpg

NAME: Ezra 'Danger' Tavlar

SPECIES: Human

SEX: I'm a dude.

HEIGHT: 6"2

EYES: Brown

HAIR: Blonde

Dislikes: Space Wizards. Excessive Violence. Trandoshans.

Two Truths and a Lie: I'm an evil sith lord hell-bent on reviving the Empire of old. I've cleaned over 50,000 square meters of buildings/ships last year. My uncle's pretty famous.

We Will Get Along If: You Like my dog. And my favorite sitcoms.

BIO:
My name is Ezra Tavlar, and yes my middle name is actually Danger. I'm a maintenance contractor for the Core Maintenance Workers' Association, and i've been Employee of the Month three times so far. Working on #4. I have a dog, and I live on Coruscant.

Aerith Krayt

A
Having just finished up in the shower, Aerith was on her way to her bunk, when her right eye began to fire off notifications like crazy. Her software put all of her holonet updates on DND for an hour whenever her body was under extreme stress, but she cyborg warrior came to a halt as she found several messages appear; much to her astonishment. Maybe she should take time to reply to these people, you know, be polite.

First one of the list was....one Shai Maji Shai Maji . Truth be told, Aerith wasn't sure what was up with her message, but chalked it up to an attempt at humor gone wrong due to her implants. "Sounds like you need a new browser then. LOL." She paused and looked over her message. Wasn't that a bit too...old talking? She deleted the 'lol' out of her message, sending it as: "Sounds like you need a new browser then. Might just be my implants acting up though." Yes, that seemed better.

Next was one Ravenous, and she merely had to take a long hard look at his profile. He was joking about the Sith Lord part right? Her face contorted into a scowl as she mulled it over, but sent him a message as well. "So, when you say 'Sith Lord', you aren't being serious, right?" He read her bio right? She didn't like Sith Lords? The question made her ponder if she had made a mistake, but she was even more puzzled to learn that no, she hadn't erred at all. People on the holo-net were weird.

Finally was one Ezra D. Tavlar, and at first she wasn't sure what to make of him. She read his info over twice, then decided 'Why the feth not?'. He was a hard worker, and it took a hell of alot of confidence to just come out there like that given his credentials; confidence was always a plus in her book. "I'm going to assume that you're lying about cleaning 50,000 square miles. No one can be that good at cleaning, it's just not possible. :)" She smiled, thinking it was a cute retort to get the conversation going, then continued back on her way to her bunk; ignoring the side eyes she was getting for having stopped in the hall way for a solid five minutes.

Ezra D. Tavlar

E

RaiSth8.gif

Lounging around on the couch in his living room, Ezra was sprawled out on his couch while his dog curled up on the recliner a few feet away from him. He was enjoying re-runs of some of his favorite sitcoms after finishing up another eight-hour shift at the senate building when a 'Ding!' caught his attention, the screen on his communication device lighting up shortly after the notification reached his ears.

Shifting his eyes away from the flat-screen, he reached down to the floor and picked up the device to see what the notification was all about. Dragging his finger across the screen, Ezra opened up his notifications and raised an eyebrow after seeing that his previous shot-in-the-dark had somehow elicited a response back. Pausing for a moment to read the response back in his head, Ezra's eyes shifted towards the dog in the recliner who curiously eyed his owner.

Ezra shrugged towards the dog, sitting up on the couch with a soft smile on his face. "Looks like my luck is turning around, Jabba." He said quietly out loud, the dog -- whose name was Jabba for some reason, he was a rescue -- proceeding to return back to his lazy nap, its curiosity satiated by the response..

A message was sent back to Aerith Castiella a few minutes later. <"Well-- I'm definitely not some Sith Lord. In truth it's probably closer to 47 to 48 thousand... I just rounded it up a bit. But uh-- great way to break the ice, right? :) ">

Aerith Krayt

A
Having returned to her bunk, Aerith was in the process of winding down for the night; until her friend Mellfols had other ideas. The cyborg was the middle of a pushup contest with her fellow heavy weapons squad mate when her notification went off once again. They were evenly matched for the time being, but Aerith never went full tilt with the poor woman; she wouldn't have a chance once the training wheels came off. Aerith smiled, as she finally started trying, crushing poor Private Mellfol's as she just couldn't keep pace with the cyborg. Mellfol's fell down, groaning as her arms were going stiff from the effort, but Aerith was already on her feet, the thousand yard stare she had going on was a sign that she was sending a message. "What the feth Casti, thought we had a truce!" Mellfols shouted, turning onto her back to find her comrade looking off into space. Initially she was confused, until she recalled the conversation they had earlier. A smile crossed her face as she put two and two together. "Casti are you actually using that dating app?" Mellfol's questioned, getting to her feet as Aerith's cheeks turned a slight tinge of pink. She was using thought to talk to write a message, but she the distraction from her squad-mate kept resulting in typos. "Maybe." She sheepishly replied, before going back into typing. That wasn't enough for Mellfol however, as the woman moved closer to her companion, grinning all the while.

"So, who is he? Or is it a her? Come on Casti, spill it!"
She prodded, jabbing Aerith right in her tickle spot. Fidgeting in a panic, Aerith swatted at the woman, having to pause her message yet again. "Cut it out Mell, I'm messaging him!" "SO IT IS A GUY!" To Aerith's dismay, this only drove her friend on. The tickling proceeded in a vain attempt to draw out some answers, as Aerith attempted to both, fend off her attacker and write the message at the same time. "Mell stop! You're screwing me up!" As the two women fought with one another, the inital message began to take on an.....interesting shape. "I mean, you being a Sith Lord would be a deal breaker, so that's just fine with me. 48 thousand is way more believable though, you have to be a god among janitors to pull that off. What's the largest thing you've- No, stop don't do that! MELL I AM GOING TO KILL YOU STOP IT. &%$@!%^*+\]/."

Aerith eventually managed to subdue Mell, throwing the woman against the bunk, only to learn to her horror that she had sent the badly garbled message. She quickly wrote up a following reply, hoping to hand wave the dilemma. "Sorry, got attacked mid type. I'm okay though. What's the largest thing you've cleaned?" Having sent her message, Aerith gave Mellfol a rather intense glare for what the woman had done. "You are so dead Mell." Sometimes she hated sharing a bunk with her friend.

Ezra D. Tavlar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom