Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sing me a chanty and I will tell you who you are

Courkrus
walter-de-marco-05-bar-scene-a.jpg

Tags: Dolor Cordis Dolor Cordis | Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene
Planet: Courkrus
Ambience: Bar ambience
Clothes: Link
Gear: bluebolt blaster | clippoint vibrodagger

Courkrus. A scarcely populated planet. Most people here made it's life a farmer here, because there ain't much other to do. Mostly the planet has no real means of transportation, except the capital city of this planet, who offers a ride from the planet off-world. Here in the main city, in a bar, we find ourselves. Ruxan, the young lad, with a bottle of rum in his right hand, stood on a table and seemed to entertain the whole bar. There was no music in the bar since there were no bands here. So the folks had to improvise and sing themselves. With already huge amounts of rum in his belly, Ruxan had the courage to start singing. The bar was filled with many pirates, some other scum of the galaxy, and of course some locals, that were afraid of the people in the bar. Because there were mostly pirates present, Ruxan thought about a pirate song he could sing. After he found a song, he began to sing.

"There once was a ship that put to sea,The name of the ship was the Billy of Tea, The winds blew up, her bow dipped down, Oh blow, my bully boys, blow" Ruxan began to sing. It didn't take long, for the rest of the pirates to raise their drinks and sing along. So the whole bar sang along, while Ruxan was singing and dancing on the table in the middle of the bar. "Soon may the Wellerman come, To bring us sugar and tea and rum, One day, when the tonguing is done, We'll take our leave and go!"

The song could be heard from outside the bar, attracting some curious beings and soon, the bar got fuller and fuller, to a point, where there were no places to sit anymore.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom