Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sin

Sin

S
ZabrakSithWarrior2.jpg
SIN
"One day, I am going to grasp the universe by the scruff of it's neck, slap it across and tell it to grow the hell up, because I am tired of the crap it keeps trying to present me with, and the best way to fight crap is to punch it right in the face, and trust me, you only get one good punch before the galaxy can take a swing back at you..."
-Sin and his views on the universe.​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Name: He was never exactly given a true name, he never had contact with his parents or any other relatives that may of been able to give him that sort of information, but he usually goes by the name "Sin" for contact with other beings of sentience.​
Faction: There are so many factions out in the galaxy that sometimes, it is hard to choose and affiliate yourself with the factions, the primary faction that Sin is a part of is The New Order, which is the main faction he works for.​
Rank: Primarily the rank of Sin is Sith Acolyte, this is probably his main rank as he carries no other ranks with him, only unofficial ones that are given to him by other people are the ones that he has, although he never seems to find a need for using these.​
Species: The species of Sin is quite obvious, well... at least it should be obvious to most of the people who have made the mistake of watching "Star Wars Episode One: The Phantom Menace" to those of you who didn't bother to watch it, and still can't be bothered to watch it and have no idea who the hell Darth Maul is... Sin is a Zabrak.​
Age: Age is merely a measurement of the experience someone has had in the galaxy, but for the purpose of the roleplay he is 20, at least that is the age he claims to be whenever someone asks, he may be a little bit older, he may be a little bit younger, who can tell whether he is lying or not?​
Sex: (Ewwwwwwwww how gross) Unless anybody is volunteering to check, or is willing to find out via other methods, then to everybody's knowledge Sin is merely another Male of the universe.​
Height: Of course instead of being strangley tall or strangley short, Sin is the average height of a Zabrak, 1.75 meters​
Weight: Well... Nobody has ever really weighed him but if his height is the starndard of a Zabrak then everybody can presume that his weight is the same as the average Zabrak so 80 kilograms.​
Eyes: Usually the eye's of someone who dabbles in the dark side of the force has strange and threatening colors like orange and red, and even black in some (extremely rare) cases, usually when a force sensitive Zabrak involves itself with the dark side of the force it's eyes would turn to a yellowish color, well instead Sin's eyes are a bright Green color, wit light black pupil's (if that is even possible) with a yellow ring surrounding them.​
Hair: No Zabrak, ever in the history of the species, has had hair like a humans, instead they all have a crown of horn type things in the shape of a crown around there heads, this is the same with Sin.​
Skin: Strangely his skin is blue, which is considerably weird, even for a Zabrak! But the black tattoo's of the nightbrothers still manage to be seen on his skin.​
Force Sensitive: Hell yeah.​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Strengths & Weaknesses:
There are many things that may be considered "Strengths and weaknesses" when it comes to Sin, he seems to be littered with them, and most of them go in deeper than the skin, I myself am not a strong believer that a strength or a weakness can be explained in one word, so I thought that I would make a effort on this section and actually think this through. Not all of his strengths and weaknesses will be mentioned here, as character development is a very good thing so we better proceed now...​
[+] Fighting skills ~ Sin has been learning how to fight since he was only a little child, from fighting his fellow child nightbrother's to his teenage years when he began to train professionally in martial arts, he has become a good fighter, although there is room for his improvement, perhaps he could be taught more...​
[-] Education - He is not some dumb animal but he was never educated very well, and even if he had had the chance to go to school he probably wouldn't of paid attention in any of his classes anyhow, but he can read and write as I mentioned before he is not *that* dumb.​
[+] Scary - Most people would see this as a weakness, but he finds it amusing that his appearance has the ability to strike fear to some people. But wait until you piss him off... then he gets really scary (so bottom line don't piss him off)​
[-] Piloting - Sin has never been able to pilot ships very well, and he would probably end up killing everyone inside of it if he attempted to pilot one, but hey who cares? At least he knows that he can mass murder people through simply piloting.​
Biography:
Sin was born into the Nightbrother traditions, at birth his entire body was tattooed, even among his brothers his blue skin was a oddity to them, something that could only be deemed incurable. At the age of ten, Sin was given the chance none of his other brothers had, one day while wandering he was discovered by a Sith, who instantly sensed the force sensitivity within him, taking Sin back to the New Order he instantly began studying old Sith scrolls and the like, before deciding that he wanted to join the Dark Sorcerers of his faction, a sub group that wasn't very popular. His story and training began there...​
Ship/s:
None... As of yet​
Weapons:
-Vibroblade​
-Blaster Pistol​
-Blaster Rifle​
-Slugthrower Pistol​
Armor:
-Basic Combat Armor​
-Basic Sith Robes​
Bounties Collected:
None​
Kills:
None​
Acolyte Arc Roleplays:
Acolyte Training Roleplays:
Acolyte Self-Training Threads

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Sin

S
I know that the biography isn't very good but I have done that purposely, so it leaves room for character development later, now I am fully ready to roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom