Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SilverSlender has made it to StarWarsrp.net...

Haha i have finally made it... Mwahaha...

Anyway! I am very excited to be here and learn more about Star Wars! I love to meet new friends and hope to meet many friends at these forums. I love to roleplay and after i create my already-created race, you will probably see me in the forum repeatedly XD

~SilverSlender

(Slender sends his regards)

What race? Uh lol i guess Slenders aren't on Starwarsrp.net... *scurries away in shame*

And now that you say it, could you please tell me how to tag people please? I want to learn that before i start posting and the one person i want to answer, doesn't, lol.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Just under the Av picture, above your green reputation box is @Mention.

Click on that when you reply and it will automatically include the person in your response.

Or manually just type the @ symbol followed by their name, which I will do now for you...

[member="SilverSlender"]

That will tag someone. Give it a try with me.

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

*SilverSlender falls on its butt and starts to cry... Cause its such a little noob XD*

Ah ha! I have found another question for all you good folks out there:

Is there a certain code for this website to create colored text? I know other websites' codes, but i don't really want to start guessing and look like an idiot unless i have to...

Also... How would one noob get into a roleplay with another person? Say... The noob has a padawan and wants to start roleplaying... Can the noob go to a thread that is requesting a padawan? Or does the noob make its own thread to ask for a jedi?

And, does a noob have to be a certain seniority or level, or have so many posts before it can create a planet and or species?

So many questions, what a noob i am XD

lordmitmar

[member="SilverSlender"]

When you start typing a message, there is a bunch of text options at the top of the box. Next to font size there is an A with a paintbrush over it. Click it.

Roleplay discussion, you would go and make a thread; "Requesting Master" (Or something of the sort) Or you could look for the newer threads requesting padawans.

I believe you need a certain amount of posts, don't quote me. (Its in the rules somewhere) Ive never submitted to the codex/factory :p

Don't worry about it....
I had a lot more questions when I started, this being my first rp site.

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

Ah thanks! I don't see it, but its possible that i can't see it because i am on my phone. (Stupid glitchy phone)

Haha ah god i am such a shy noob, i feel like if i posted somewhere that i wanted to be a padawan, someone would reject me XD

And thanks!

I have more, but i got a class right now so i will ask more Noob-y questions when i get back XD

~SilverSlender out, Peace!

Alright here we go:

Are you allowed to have more than one character on this site? Like, can you roleplay a droid, a padawan, and an apprentice at the same time? Or are you only allowed to have one?

I feel like this is a really stupid question... But just to make sure; do you have to pick one "side" and stick with it? For example, i made a padawan and i wanted her to have a brief time over on the Dark Side; could i do that? Or would i have to stick with one "side?"

I do apologize for the last question, but some websites are stricter than others and i just wanted to make sure...

[member="SilverSlender"], hello and welcome.

Yes, you can have more than one character. The option is on your profile in the top right hand corner. As far as "one" side, you can move your character where you see fit, when you see fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom