Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silverian Amasus

Silverian Amasus

The Shadow of Cerberus
"I have always felt that behind every war in this galaxy someone out there was profiting off of both sides...That should be me."
-Silverian

553e41fadad083b7da264ef070732ab2.jpg

Silverian Amasus

Nickname: The Specter of War

FACTION: Cerberus

SPECIES: Firrerreo/Valkyri Hybrid

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 193 centimeters

WEIGHT: 83.9 kg

EYES: Blue

HAIR: White

SKIN: White

FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ Do not let my age fool you: I was special operation command for the One Sith, have trained military special operations forces for decades and from Balmorra to Contrum and Lujo i was there. I will break you with no weapons if you underestimate me for a second.

+Very little I am not told: I have friends deep in every "Empire" that looms today. Where do you think all the unemployed trigger pulling commanders went after the One Sith dissolved? I still have them on speed dial and they are still very greedy.

​+You don't know me. Pray that you never do: Every record of my existence has been purged and every trace of my foot prints have been swept. I am the shadow behind the shadow. The ones you hire to work for you that you don't want found protect me so I am not found.

- Age is catching up to me: If only i was a full Valkyri I would last another half of my life but exposure to excessive carnage and chemicals I cannot name have taken a subtle toll. My time will come soon one way or another...

-Every morning i am reminded of my own mortality: Arthritis makes my hands hurt, my eyes are not as sharp as i remember and i cannot remember where i put those datapads. You will never notice how much medications I take before I take a step off my bed. You will also never see this weakness because of it but rest assured I do.

-I should have never been in Balmorra: I was there, believe me I was there and i should not have been. If not for [member="Isamu Baelor"] and his order to reinforce our Infantry I would not be here. Thermal detonator sent me against something hard and my back has never really been the same.

Opinions:
​I believe Mandalorians will never truly come together, if they did we might make more business but they seem to always been more intent on destroying each other.

Isamu Baelor is the only man who should rule the galaxy. Only he would be a king that would be best for all. It would put me out of businesses, so that is a goal I will never pursue.

APPEARANCE:
I'm pretty tall and very fit for a man my age. My eyes are blue. My hair used to be blonde but then age happened and now it is white.

BIOGRAPHY:
People say being an Orphan is some dark ordeal but i never met my biological parents and i always had a family. The earliest memory i have is of the red and black flag of the One Sith beating gloriously over the orphanage i was born in, i heard it was burned by a sith lord... Good riddance, bad food anyways. Education for me was entirely revolved around economics, military and biology. Specifically human and organic biology for the purpose of knowing where it was best to stick your vibrodagger to cause major injury... well it really depends what you want, you don't always want to kill. As soon as i proved i could serve the One Sith made me serve and i did well. As a product of their advanced military training and having an education high enough to become leader i was never a comissioned officer or a lower enlisted. I began my career as an officer for the order. You won't find records of that but i have a picture to show you...
P4PXIDC.jpg

My time as a combat arms officer was short lived. After several operations of the wetwork kind I was assigned to a weapons testing and engineering facility to further train and supervise the creation of weaponry... little did i know I would be partly to blame for the weapon of Omega. That's another story. Our weapons were front line creations and our testing facilities in Fresia were outmatched. I was given a chance to become a special forces operator and with the job looking boring to a man my age i took it and tasted my first glory. i put my skills to the test leading troops behind enemy lines and participating in every major conflict as we beat the republic into a brutal submission. Csila fell, Panatha too, I was in the shadows in all of them even when we cracked Chazwa in half It was me that gave them the intelligence of the lower levels of the city. Before the One Sith even stepped in Chazwa we had been there and back. I did this all the way up to Balmorra and that was my last day in combat, the forces of General Hadrix were met by general Baelor and his Iron First. My luck is that i was under him, my luck is that he actually gave a kark about soldiers. We held the line under heavy fire but when the time came that we needed reinforcements they were there... We won the battle but I could not walk for at least a year after that.

I was sent back to my weapons operating facility with high honors and praise. So many medals for my efforts and 'heroics' i could barely fit them in my dress uniform. I started to dabble in hobbies.. mainly using my own money to invest in businesses and using my connections to 'Tactically acquire' left behind equipment in the test sites. Prototypes sometimes went missing, paperwork gone with it too as if that weapon system never existed. No one ever question the growing size of my bank account of my several estates. One day the Mandalorians destroyed the temple of Fresia and although no hostiles were detected near the weapon facility it also went up in flames. None survived, not even me according to official reports. I struck out on my own.

I did what i knew how to do. I picked the good men for the job that they were good at. I tested weapons and I remained in the shadows. I shook hands with your leaders behind closed doors, I ensured or sabotaged the independence of more than one system and I did it all while making a profit. Now? Now i work with a company of soldiers called Cerberus. [member="Alexander Ontonas"] and [member="The Matador"] are the only ones that have ever seen my face and even they try and forget it...

So dear reader, If i can offer you one advice i'd offer instead a warning:
DJF6Sv9V4AAh7fk.jpg

I am the one man in the galaxy you do not want to kark with.

SHIP:
That's Classified.

KILLS:
None yet.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
If you must make a bounty public you obviously don't have a way to contact us...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Coming Soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom