Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Squadron Recruiting

So some of you may know that the Rebels have their Rogue Squadron, and that I recently jump started Wraith Squadron over at the Republic before defecting here. That said, I've been poked and prodded by a few people that want to see something similar done here, as I know that there are now evil groups that are starting up their own such fighter squadrons, which I think is fantastic.

That said, I'm going to start one for the Silver Jedi to be dubbed Silver Squadron, officially, though we may decide amongst ourselves to give a different name should we choose.

Like all elite fighter squadrons, we deserve our own elite fighter. Niamh owns Eshan Industrial Corporation, which is comprised of EchaniTech, a tech manufacturing company specializing in droids and armor, and Eshan Drive Yards, a Tier 3 shipyard. That being the case, Niamh has several fighter designs under her belt including the Rush-class Interceptor, the link to which you can find in my signature if you're curious about it. That said, it is my intention to create a new elite starfighter just for the Silver Jedi, and especially Silver Squadron. See the image in the spoiler below.

1100x579_6883_Spaceship_concept_2d_sci_fi_concept_art_spaceship_fighter_spacecraft_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

In addition to the fighter, the squadron will have its own hidden base of operations somewhere in space that only the squadron and essential support personnel will ever know about (I will do a location sub for it), as well as our own personal carrier (haven't found a good image yet, sorry). Additionally, I can get us access to Wraith Vapor Armor since I made it as a personal gift for Wraith Squadron, outside the hierarchy of the Republic.

This squadron will not be mere pilots, however. Like Rogue and Wraith squadrons, members of Silver Squadron will be adept in both flying and espionage, but they don't have to be perfect at both. We will fly in space and take on enemy warbirds in the air, dropping them like the flies that they are, but we will also be capable of landing and kicking butt on the ground. In addition, there may be times where we are called on to infiltrate enemy territory without ever flying a ship, like Rogue squadron did with Coruscant.

That being said, who is interested in being part of this?

Members:
Squadron Leader/Silver 1: Niamh Raste
Silver 5: Chattza Thuku Navik
Silver 9: Siather Det'aan

I too think it's awesome - a Silver Jedi squadron. How kick-ass is that?

Nice work [member="Niamh Raste"]- I hope it comes of something, and if needed I am sure Connor would be up for learning to help out them out (once he's back to normal)

:)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I think that fighter pic is just adorable, and it would be cool if we could have interfaction mock battles for training, between the Shadow Empire's Scarface Squadron and the Silver Jedi Order's Silver Squadron.

PS:

Silber_Emblem.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom