Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silva Expedition

Cobra

Jen'ari Minister of Intelligence

image0.png

image0.gif

Silva

Silva, once a beautiful tropical planet, now lay dead. The planet corrupted, constant earthquakes, constant eruption from volcanos. The skies filled with electrical storms and acidic rain and ash. No life anywhere on this desolate wasteland planet. A breathing mask will be required here. Something destroyed this world and we are to discover what happened here.

Greetings Imperial Citizens, I am acting Grand Moff Venom, of The Jen'ari Empire. I am as well am the Minister of Intelligence. The Report you just read is about a planet called Silva, we are unsure what happened on this planet but The Dark Council wishes me to put a strike team together to go to Silva and get answers. This mission is dangerous, not only because we don't know what to expect on the planet, but the planet itself is a complete nightmare, volcanos constantly erupting, acidic rain, electrical storms, snowing ash, and constant earthquakes. Bring a breathing mask if you sign up.

OOC Info:
This is the prequel to the upcoming Shadow Army dominon. The object that did this is long gone, but it was bigger than Starkiller base from force awakens. It built a massive armada of pyramid ships (not around Silva) and a highly lethal android army. (Possibly a garrison on Silva *Wink*) this thread is to get answers about these things. Rewards will be given out for each that sign up if you're in the thread from start to finish. Rewards are 1 million credits and a Sith amulet to enhance the users physical strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom