Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silly plant knnnnnnnnniggit

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Jak had his eyes squeezed tight in concentration.

The rock, hovering in front of him as though on an invisible pedastal, with its stillness, began to smoothly rotate on a center axis so precise, it would seem attached to a motor.

Jak gasped, and the stone's momentarily loftiness was shattered as it hit paydirt. Or, rather, the plain old brown dirt. Jak breathed heavily, trying to get oxygen back into his lungs. He was attempting to use his mental powers precisely, even when he couldn't breathe. He figured it'd be useful in a scrap.

Thing was, he could never get the rock to move as fast as he wanted. He wanted to be able to move whole mountains, just with his mind.

He had a ways to go....

@[member="Penumbra"]

Matreya

A rock, the size of a small melon, hovered in the same fashion as Jaks as Penumbra approached. Spinning swift enough that the Master was even forced to apply concentration on keeping the rock from lifting higher into the air. Looking to his friend he asked, "What's up man?"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Jak looked around, only half-surprised to see Penumbra striding towards him. "Master Penumbra," he said, straightening, bowing in respect.

"I'm trying to build up my mental prowess, but there's some sort of roadblock, like I need something to actually do... if you can follow that..."

@[member="Penumbra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom