Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silly or Joke submissions - What do?

I know this has come up before, so I'll toss in this tidbit in regards to joke submissions or silly ones.

Honestly, I don't see the harm in it. As long as they follow the template, follow board rules, follow factory rules, if someone wants to take the time to make the friendship bracelet of macaroni pasta or yes, lol, even a cardboard box armor, sure why not.

Whatever floats their boat.

If it isn't reasonably ridiculous or beyond the reach of Star Wars as a genre, let the members have their friendship sekret squirrel Emo Dark Jedi rings.

Of course, Restricted materials, and crazy abilities aside, dev may be necessary :p

[member="Cira"]
It has always been my view that joke submissions are unworthy of a judge's time and should be denied, and if there is a repeat offence, further sanctions are used.

HOWEVER

I'm not judging this stuff anymore so I'm not against allowing them so long as the FJs and Factory Admin doesn't mind the extra work.

Jamie Pyne said:
I see both sides to this, however unless it is intended to be OOC driven passive aggressiveness then I think it should be fine.
Exactly, you can read on the intent and what it may entail in the description just what it is about.

Passive aggressiveness will not be allowed, and that is a quick way of finding one's joke submission denied.

If it breaks a rule or is made to antagonize someone, deny it.

Otherwise, if it isn't broken and doesn't require changes, approve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom