Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silky, Starry Skies | Grayson Imperium

~Theme~​

Courscant
15:00

Life Day. A time of joy, passion, celebration and festivities, has finally found itself on the Core World of Courscant for the first time since the rigns of the New Republic. All across the Econumpolius, thousands celebrated and thousands protested. The joy, and the light brought tears to many Courscanti eyes, for a while ago, this type of celebration was prohibited as the hustle and bustle of being a Imperial Capital just didn't fit in with the ideals of celebration and joy of ones population.

And all of that ended, today. For as the people took to the street, the leaders took to the people. For as long as they were happy, order and vigilance was achieved. For as long as they were happy...

But deep down, in the most grueling of Courscant Level's, was the only warlord whom had escaped Imperium Custody. The only one whom was small enough to have not been noticed disappear but when he did, there was hell to pay...

Objectives:

1. Rejoice!: Most of the population of Courscant haven't been this happy since Republic Day! The Imperium Army marches in parades. Officials make speeches. Navy's flay banners over the people heads. It's exiting, for at the end of the day, the Lord-Imperator shall light the Tree of Light, and celebrate the continuity of the people of Ession.

2. The Warlord escaped: Hippity Hopity, get him off our property. He is dangerous. He is cunning. And most important, he has allies. From the honorable Stormtroopers of the Imperial Remenat Army to the Politicians that bicker about in the great halls of the Seneate he has allies. Find them and him. Arrest him!

3. Bring your Own Objective: There are many a things to discover on Courscant. From small, mediocre Cantinas to massive Military Headquarters to the Centax Moons of Courscant. Adventure Awaits.

Coruscant, Lower Levels
Entering a Cantina/Walking alone
Obj 1. Rejoice!

I figured it was fitting to visit my homeworld and see how much things have changed since my sister and I left. Having been a former member of the main city's underworld defense force, I saw quite a few familiar faces that I was happy to see have moved up in their jobs, the government, and just the overall tone of things. Everyone was happy. Everyone was complete, besides me. One day, I'll find my sister and we'll both visit home once again, together. For now, though, I'd just visit a few local cantinas and watch the celebrations of the new Empire that had risen to take control of the planet:

The Grayson Imperium.

With my studies in the Silver Jedi Order, I sure learned about it, but I still didn't know much of it. Apparently, they were a force to be reckoned with. I guess they had their own Emperor and such. Much similar to a past Empire that collapsed in on itself. I wonder if the Imperium has its own force users like that. What their beliefs are and the sort. I guess I could figure out if I ran into one of their officers or even a force user themself.

Instead of wearing my usual white robes, armor and the sort, I decided to keep a nonchalant look about me as to not draw any sort of wanted attention. Any force user could still find me though, because I hadn't figured out how to mask my presence just yet. In the background, officers gave speeches that were broadcasted on speakers hanging over the walkways as I entered the cantina.

Immediately, the atmosphere shifted.

To an even better one. I always loved canrtinas because you never knew who you'd meet. Would it be a crime lord? Possibly. A bounty hunter trying to come kill you? Of course! Maybe even a few weird species you've never even seen before. It was like walking in and rolling a random die set to see what strange conflict you'd run into on a specific visit.

I didn't intend to drink just yet, so I waved off a waitress dressed in entertainer's clothing and took a seat at a table dug into the corner of the bar, propping my feet up, pulling my hood over my head, and simply watching events unfold. Fights, arguments, I could sit here for hours. It was free entertainment.

[member="Tristan Evore"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom