Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silent as a Whisper

[member="Darth Erebos"]

That was certainly true enough, they could also be blackmailed and many other things. However, a force user like the Jedi or Sith could sense a change in someone's behavior if they were paying attention of course. They couldn't sense it with a droid, a machine, something with no life and connection to the force. With people they had an edge supposedly. "That's true, I honestly try and keep benefits well and pay consistent to prevent anyone from thinking its a good idea to risk their cushy jobs. However, unlike myself who can't tell if someone is up to something, you Sith and even the Jedi can be aware of a person's state in the force unless they're trained to deflect mental intrusion or skilled at keeping their thoughts under wraps. So droids are reasonably more of a concern for force users in particular."

Watching the droids continue their work extracting the ore from the mine, the Rendili woman wondered why more people didn't try and setup assassinations with the ongoing war. It'd be highly effective most likely, although somehow she supposed regardless of the side force users displayed abilities far beyond those recorded in history. "Still, there's always ways to keep personnel in check. Constant maintenance repairs, either being too well liked or too feared for them to consider threatening you, having the consequences be severe if they should to preemptive, security systems that detect weapons or explosives where they shouldn't belong, etc."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom