Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silence of the Lambs

It seemed all too much of a coincidence that the two of them had come together the way they had. Both come to Coruscant chasing their past. Both with burdens to carry. With no real path, or place to call home. Wayward souls.

Was this the Force's way of trying to make amends for all it had done? For the loss of Fuz, for the fire which lay within?

She could not say. And it would be foolish of her to try. She knew so little about the Force these days, had cut herself off from it in any way she could. It was no friend of hers, no companion as so many saw it to be.

Just a thorn in her side.

When had it turned into another day? Had they spent all evening in the dismal alleyway? Had it really taken her so long to calm herself? Jyn frowned, and looked his way apologetically.

"I feel like I owe you for the night you lost; if there's anything I can do to assist your journey, you just let me know."

She stifled a yawn with the back of her hand, and glanced around the markets.

"Though I don't think I wish to remain on Coruscant any longer. And if neither of us have a set path, perhaps you should try my own process of traveling."

That was, of course, to jump aboard any old transport vessel and hop from world to world in search of... Something. Anything.

[member='Ar'ekk']

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Ar'ekk seemed to ponder for a brief moment, considering all the options at hand. He had no where else to go since war took everything from him. Separated from his masters, left in the middle of his training.

The Padawan learner became a cunning warrior whose courage was tested in the battlefield. There was nothing else to pursue or there was?

The choice was his after all. It was time to move on and be free of the pain and suffering. His family would of wanted to see him happy and evolve, train and work hard as they once did for himself. It was time to honor them by giving out the best every day and live to the fullest.

"Given the current situation we're both involved in, I'll accept your offer."

He sensed a blank in the future ahead but something else was waiting for him on the other end. Was this the Force's way to tell him there's hope ahead? Perhaps a reunion with old friends or teachers? It was exciting to find out. They had to walk a different path now with uncertainity, though.

"You can lead the way."

This better be a good idea, he thought. Perhaps it could be.

[member="Jyn Sol"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom