Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signature Request

Seraphina Shel'tah said:
[member="Vrag"]

But...But...The tree! I want to see the tree! *sniffles*

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

Are you sure you want to use that picture? It still kind of looks very...."modelly"
*cries* I don't know!

*paces*

EDIT - Found one, Making minor changes.

Hahahaha that picture, her shirt is kinda....down...I am gonna use it, just so you can see it. But I guarantee that's gonna scream hooker lol.

[member="Vrag"]

I made a change, will this make you love me now!?

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

D'aww, baby, you don't need a pretty sig to make me love you :p
you're a Jedi, and Vrag has a whole lotta love to dispense for you all.^^

I'd say it's definitely better, though I have a pretty much fixed aesthetic. x) I suggest you seek a second opinion. Like [member="Aaralyn Rekali"], for example :)

The flowing hair in the wind is making it difficult, give me a bit to see what I can do with it.

[member="Vrag"]

Ohhh.....That kinda love? ........

53pfv9.jpg

Gonna have to pass on that.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.

You said you use PS, right? Quick dirty cheating trick; make a semi-accurate, half-assed selection, the hit the stuff with a high Feather (depending a bit on the resolution of the pic). Copy the stuff and it'll blend nicely into the bg w/o you spending 2+ hours on selecting every single hair. :D

Eh, I'm not picky. :p We can do both kinds at once ;Đ

Vrag said:

You said you use PS, right? Quick dirty cheating trick; make a semi-accurate, half-assed selection, the hit the stuff with a high Feather (depending a bit on the resolution of the pic). Copy the stuff and it'll blend nicely into the bg w/o you spending 2+ hours on selecting every single hair. :D

Eh, I'm not picky. :p We can do both kinds at once ;Đ

Seraphina Shel'tah said:
Thoughts [member="Aaralyn Rekali"] ?

zthyyp.jpg

2w3z0pk.jpg

[member="Vrag"]

Thanks! I ended up doing a background eraser tool with a focus on a particular color, seemed to do the trick also. But that is an awesome tip thank you!
What are these tricks you speak of? I've always had a pain with such things. And my god those look so nice!!!

I edited the post and added one more to choose from, just reduced the opacity on the second one a bit.

This is the trick I used:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3hoDihxH7E

EDIT: Let me know if there are any changes you would like, and also, which one you choose. I want to remove a blending option from the Jedi symbol which is causing the white outline to look like it's missing a piece.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.

It's a really cool trick I learned years ago. Basically you make an approximate selection around the main part/s of the picture you want, the right-click the selection and go to Feather.
Set the specified amount (as I said, depends a bit on how much of the surroundings you want to blend in and/or how high is the resolution), then copy the newly made selection and bam!
Easy as pie :D

Aaralyn Rekali said:
Alright, I'd like to request a sig.

I know some of you out there have talent and well I'm being honest here...I wanna see what others can produce for a signature.

So, what do you need from me to make this happen?
I need your love, first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom