Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signature Error

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I'm really too tired and the issue to simple to fill out a template. I'm trying to put ribbons and medals in my signature as a spoiler, and I've done this on several of my other accounts without issue, but the same EXACT thing copied from one of my other accounts is telling me on this one that it's too many images and that one is too big (both being obviously false). Why is the site making this subaccount potato? What can I do to get past that?

Aynea Zyn'meshurok said:
I'm really too tired and the issue to simple to fill out a template. I'm trying to put ribbons and medals in my signature as a spoiler, and I've done this on several of my other accounts without issue, but the same EXACT thing copied from one of my other accounts is telling me on this one that it's too many images and that one is too big (both being obviously false). Why is the site making this subaccount potato? What can I do to get past that?
Don't try to put so many rank titles in there.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Aynea Zyn'meshurok said:
Tefka said:
Aye. In your signature, the image size has a limit, and the number of images has a limit as well. This isn't a bug, this is a limitation imposed by staff to make the site both run smoother, and subtly remind us that it's about the text, not about the images. *x-files theme plays*

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Tefka said:
There's zero rank titles in there, it's empty and refuses to let me so much as post the decor or a signature.

Jak Sandrow said:
Aye. In your signature, the image size has a limit, and the number of images has a limit as well. This isn't a bug, this is a limitation imposed by staff to make the site both run smoother, and subtly remind us that it's about the text, not about the images. *x-files theme plays*

It's a bug, and it's a confirmed bug. It's not the first time this has happened to me and like I said in the OP, none of the images even come close to exceeding the mentioned limit. It's really, really off. Also again, this issue doesn't happen on my other current subaccounts.

There's solid evidence in consistent inconsistency. o3o

>_> Seriously. The largest image there can't be greater than 300 pixels in any direction. Yet a 700 pixel wide signature works fine on another account plus three tags and a couple bars.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Don't take my word for it, that's fine. At least see this to dismiss your doubts. This happens every time I put a link or image or edit something in any way beyond plain text. http://imgur.com/tDoEqEC

If it's broken and nobody knows why and changing forum software platforms is the only thing that is going to fix it in the near future, that's totally fine. Just posting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom