Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signature Creator

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Hey! How are ya? I make terrible Awesome signatures! If you would like one, just give me a brief description of what you want it to look like, and I'll get one for you within 24 hours - usually faster!

Anyone?

I would like a signature that describes a sociopathic mercenary who cares not for others but only for credits and blood.As far as a brief description goes I don't quite know what to say as I don't know all the "tags" if you will.I guess anything you see fit will work for me.Thanks in advance!

[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
tumblr_nxqh7af7J21uled2fo1_540.png

[member="Growl"]

How's this?

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
-Gasp!- [member="Vinskk Revamp"] how can you say that you don't like me? I thought we were best buds. Just wait to you get invited to a private party that I'm hosting for you :D

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Vinskk Revamp"]

I figured that today it might start. But I'm not running that part of the show. I just paid for it ;) I shall send off a message to....your limo service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom