Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signature and Avatar help.

I need a little help with a sig and Avi coloring.

THe avatar needs the border to be a green color to match my character, as well as some sort of matching border with the same color as well. If someone can do that I would try and make it up to you somehow. PLease? Thanks in advance.

@[member="Maria Zambrano"] I like yours, but it blends with the picture and I'm not really looking for that. My character stands out with red cloak and green lightsabers. So if I could just have the "standard" one that would be great.

@[member="Shawn Jenson"]

I'll try to two examples of your avatar with one being the standard one and the other being my own version, so that you could see how it would fit? :) Could you send me the picture of your character on a PM or something?

@[member="Shawn Jenson"]

I didn't even make my own version of it since it didn't work out, but I tried to use something a bit different. So, here we go:

Version I
AvatarVersionOne_zpsb42c7428.png

Version II
AvatarVersionTwo_zps68023cb9.png

Version Three
AvatarVersionThree_zps740a20a4.png

I hope you like any of them. If needed, I can make some versions without recolouring the picture, but I felt like I should change it a bit. :)

@[member="Shawn Jenson"]

OK, I'll have to say, that it's a bit difficult for me. It doesn't feel quite nice to say that, but maybe somebody else could help you with that? After all, my Photoshop skills are incredibly low compared to some people's. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom