Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sig Request

Was just seeing all the banners and stuff people have below and was wondering if this is where you get them? If so how can I get one? I'd like some for my character. :)

EDIT:

Instead of posting new thread just changing this one into request form for signature if anyone is available to do so.

Titan

There are three types:
Tags, like the ones [member="Xiarr Sair"] has
Bars: Bigger tags
Sigs: Big things

[member="Kanis Thorin"]

Titan

[member="Kanis Thorin"]

If you want a sig, just post a request for a sig, or find a thread tagged "artist" that says whether they do sigs or not and post in it, with the images and text you want in it. The people in this forum do them for free.

[member="Kanis Thorin"]
There are some people that will take requests for signatures on the art forum. And as [member="Undin Jaii"] said,if you want one of those tags he has that link.

Titan

[member="Kanis Thorin"], I have done a few, very, basic sigs. And can make one for you if you want. Just credit me in your sig, above the picture please.

Titan

I made a GIF one for someone else, but they replaced it. But here is the other one I made,
08c5bbfc-1e14-4194-a4a3-8e4c51bd34e2_zpsrkivdlui.jpg

I can do other fonts and colors as well. But that's what I wanted in that one.

Titan

Sure, if you want to PM the picture and text that you want. I can get it doen by tommorow afternoon.

[member="Kanis Thorin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom