Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siege of The Solar Praxeum.

Looking to arrange a sort of mini campaign involving Syd and a bunch of Silver Jedi going to an ancient star system to save a lost Jedi Praxeum in orbit above the star. Explore a sun and light themed Jedi temple in SPAAAACCCE, unravel the mystery behind the deaths of its students and the desperate attempt to keep the praxeum from falling into the star and contain and defeat an unholy evil awoken by your arrival and mad survivors driven insane by too much light, as well as make a brand new location for Jedi to train once thread is completed.

Tentative title is Siege of The Solar Praxeum

[member="Syd Celsius"]

Sounds like you could use an engineer.

And, then, for the training spot, you'll need computers, communications... we'll definitely need to set-up HoloNet access for you... I think I smell a lucrative contract here.

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] yes an engineer would be very helpful. The security systems are extremely unusual in that they rely on tightly focused light beams, not quite lasers, to open and access certain areas via the use of mirrors and lenses. And yes, this place definitely needs computers afterward.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] Yep. Light. We could set this up whenever

[member="Kyoko Ike"] you know you're always welcome in my threads lol

I'll set up a DM for everyone who showed and add based on who else shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom