Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sid.
Loyalties: Pavor Clauditis, ZP Tobacco.
Role: Pavor Clauditis’s attorney and advisor.
Development Threads: N/A.
Species: Simia. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/68656-the-simia/
Force Sensitivity: Nope.
Appearance: A short, blue furred Simia. He is nearly always seen in a white dress suit.
Personality: Sarcastic and rude. He has a fondness for cigars, whiskey, and women.
Weapon of Choice: Not available.
Wealth: Broke. Spends the money he does earn from court cases on cigars and whiskey.
Combat Function: Not a fighter.
Skills: Very persuasive, damn good lawyer.
Notable Possessions: His white dress suit.
Other Notes: N/A.
Intent: To create a character to assist with thread development.

[member="Pavor Clauditis"]

Hi, I’ll be working with you on this one. :) Let’s get to it!

Pavor Clauditis said:
Loyalties: Pavor Clauditis, ZP Tobacco.
Is this an actual company, whether from Chaos or in canon? If so, could you provide a link to it?

Pavor Clauditis said:
Sid’s age is 356, though the average lifespan of the Simia is listed as 300. Is this intentional or an oversight? Poor Sid sounds like he should've earned his retirement. I’d like to see this number brought down, or a good reason for it presented in the history

Pavor Clauditis said:
Other Notes: N/A.
I would like to see you fill this section out. Consider this your NPC’s history. If you could add one paragraph here, that would be great.

Pavor Clauditis said:
Intent: To create a character to assist with thread development.
This strikes me as a little vague. Is his only purpose to show up in a dev thread? What motivated you to make him? Codex is after all optional. What makes him stand out from the average NPC that does not have its own submission? Please add a sentence to what you’ve already written here.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom