Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Si'chait

Status
Not open for further replies.
cHlWCIA.png

http://digital-art-gallery.com/picture/big/10148
Name: Si'Chait

Designation: Semi-sentient

Homeworld: M'haeli

Language: Chaitan (a primitive language with basic words, usually ones useful for hunting and other activities essential too life)

Average height of adults: 1.2

Skin color: Blank white or rarely different shades of grey, Growing less common the darker the shade.

Hair color: Little hair is found on the creature, but the few bits of it you may see is a slight grey.

Breathes: Type 1

Strengths:
Hunting instinct.

Good fighter when using familiar weapons (spears, or basic swords. Lightsabers would be feared but if
one could overcome that fear they could be skilled at using it, so long as the could work out how too turn it on)

Adapted for travel on snow, meaning that they can run on it the same way an average person could run on normal terrain.

Hard skin that is good at defending against blaster shots, though vibro-weapons, Sith swords and lightsabers will act as normal.

Weaknesses:

Dumb when not in the situation of hunting strategy.

Unable too communicate with other Si'Chait easily past giving orders.

No ability too talk basic as there language is not developed enough too translate.

Distinctions:

Long tounges.

All have red eyes.

Skin almost looks like wood.

Average Lifespan: 40 years

Races:
​Tra'chi tribe: The most advanced tribe. They were the first too invent the spear and likely will be the ones too get the language too a translatable level, then allowing the species too learn common.

Ma'laka tribe: A tribe that lives in cave's in mountains. They are the most aggressive species and will attack anyone who they see.

To'sama tribe: A tribe that lives in igloo's. Grey skin is more common too them.

Ki'la tribe: A tribe where force sensitivity is more common, though the tribe struggles too learn the force.

Estimated Population: 10,000.

Diet: They will eat any meat so long as it is cooked. They do not seem too need plants in there diet and they will sick up many plants.

Communication: Hand signals, Chaitan.

Culture: Tribal.

Technology level: Whatever level spears is. 1?

General behaviour: Aggressive too all other species, some tribes more than others. They hunt, eat, sleep repeat. Occasionally they come up with good ideas that slowly advance the species.

History: Early life forms of M'haeli. They have taken a long time too grow and began in seclusion from the H'drachi as a single tribe. Once discovered the H'drachi were already advanced so they could not help them advance, being too far ahead. Around this point they split into four tribes.

Notable Player-Characters: N/A

Intent: Create a possible enemy for my character and co. who are currently on M'haeli and fill up a planet that has few cannon life forms except there native species and humans.

[member="Zhainah Icecore"]
Alright so a few things:

• "Hunting instinct."
    I need you to elaborate on what "Hunting instinct is".

[*]"Hard skin that is good at defending against blaster shots, though vibro-weapons, Sith swords and lightsabers will act as normal."
  • I'm going to need an armor rating here based on the tech forum.

[*]"Dumb when not in the situation of hunting strategy."
  • I'm going to need you to elaborate on this a little more. What does a "hunting strategy" consist of? How does this factor into a combat setting? Does this imply the entire species is intellectually dull and/or otherwise incapable of intellect?

[*]"Unable too communicate with other Si'Chait easily past giving orders.
No ability too talk basic as there language is not developed enough too translate."
  • Why wouldn't they be able to communicate easily with others of their own kind? They all speak the same language and I'd think they'd be able to understand each other, even if the language sounds guttural and order giving.

I'm going to need another weakness that would come into play during a PVP setting.

[*]"Culture: Tribal."
  • I'm going to need more work here at least a paragraph. Culture is what defines the species, what makes them unique. There is a lot you can write about in this section and it really gives you the chance to flesh them out especially as a tribal culture.

[*]"Technology level: Whatever level spears is. 1?"
  • You can just write Primitive here.

[*]"History: Early life forms of M'haeli. They have taken a long time too grow and began in seclusion from the H'drachi as a single tribe. Once discovered the H'drachi were already advanced so they could not help them advance, being too far ahead. Around this point they split into four tribes."
  • I'm going to need at least two paragraphs here. Loads of events have happened in the span of galactic history and there is more than enough for you to get some information packed in here. Also I need you to include the 400 Year Darkness, the Gulag Plague, and Netherworld galactic events in here. You can find them under the Holonet button in the top bar of the site, under the timeline section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom