Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siblings

It was one of those days when Lok didn't want to be around Concord Dawn as he had to hang out with his sisters. It was annoying for him, but it was something he unwillingly was obliged to do. He did care for them, but when stuck with both of his sisters he ended up with the shortest straw of the pile.

The trio of the Mandalorians were around one of the major plains of Concord Dawn that was adjacent to a grand forest miles away from them. They were within Munin boundaries and were completely safe from any potential threat. Not that Lok didn't mind getting attacked, but he was responsible for his younger sister Kayra. Even a minor scratch would get him unnecessary punishment from his father and stepmother.

"I think you should be training more, Kayra," the youngster said to his little sister as he hopped off from the speeder truck that they drove in. She wouldn't listen to him and would only retort back. The male Munin wore a rustic style of clothing that fit the scenario of Concord Dawn. White shirt underneath, a patterned button up shirt on top, denim pants, and comfortable boots. A holster acted as his belt and carried a blasted pistol on his right side while containing some ammunition for the weapon.

He went to the back of the truck to unload their inventory that they brought with them today. "A little help, guys?"

[member="Kayra Munin"] [member="Mesh'la Dral"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
It wasn't often that [member="Lok Munin"] was around long enough any more for him to do anything with his two stepsisters. This was an opportune time to bond a bit more doing real world type things together especially now that [member="Kayra Munin"] was ten; old enough to carry her own weight so to speak with tasks. The youngest of the [member="Vilaz Munin"]-Tor ade still had a lot to learn, but Mesh'la had seen her half-sister start to blossom in her own way as a Mando'ad. Someday her own child would be included, but for now Valen would be under the watchful eye of her riduur, [member="Aden Dral"], Force knows what trouble father and son could get into though as they had gone to town for a little 'shopping'.

The golden blonde, just like her mother, [member="Briika Tor"], wore outdoor civilian clothes as well; a tank, plaid long-sleeved shirt, and denim jeans with sturdy leather boots. Mesh snatched a pair of work gloves from the dash of the speeder truck and pulled them on as she made for the bed of the truck from the king cab.

"Keep your britches on there, vod'ika. Got a hot date or something?" she smirked, grabbing one of the crates with supplies in it. Lok probably was in need of a fix and wanted them to hurry up so he could slip away to smoke a spice joint; the one thing Mesh'la really didn't care for about her stepbrother. and the main reason he didn't babysit his nephew anymore.

"Well on the domestic front, I think Kayr'ika is doing real well. She's a great caretaker of Lil' Val for me and already her uj'alayi nearly rivals mine!" the elder blonde smiled at the younger one with a caring wink, then added. "though I'm sure there is much more she needs and wants to learn that isn't homemaker related. I know at her age, I lived for hunting shataal in the back country of Enceri with ner ba'buir. Course, I like to shoot too.... "

Mesh'la put the crate down off to the side, then walked over and picked up another from the back of the truck.

"So Kay... What would you like for your ori'vode to teach you today, hmm?"

"Well, I think you shouldn't sneak off to smoke so much.." Came the retort before she leapt down from the speeder, golden curls bouncing as her booted feet touched the ground. Glancing around, she would purse her lips slightly before moving to help her older siblings unload the supplies that they needed.

Turning towards her sister, she would flash a cheeky smile, devious intent flashing within the eyes that so resembled their mother's . "I think I would like to practice shooting today." Yep, she was pulling out the big guns today. She wanted to see if her siblings would finally cave and teach her.
[member="Mesh'la Dral"][member="Lok Munin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom