Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sia Ike

566331._SX540_.jpg

NAME: Sia Ike
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: human
SEX: Female.
HEIGHT: 4'9"
WEIGHT: 80 lbs
EYES: blue
HAIR: blonde
SKIN: pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
Mom: Katagiri Ike

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Strong- She is very strong for her age physically
+Natural leader
-Emotionally fragile- She is very fragile emotionally so that if someone says something mean she is viable to cry
-Forgetful- She is very forgetful so she needs many reminders

APPEARANCE:
As above

BIOGRAPHY:
She was born of a happy family and was raised happy until the age of four when she started school. She got picked on a lot because she would cry at almost anything. So she had to change schools. Her mother would then take her under her wing starting to train her in the ways of the force. This training would continue but Sia would soon become distracted by a certain boy by the name of [member="Zak Dymo"]. He had been her first kiss, at the jedi academy. When they had kissed it had been the best day in her life, once it had been announced he would be going on tour she would clear her schedule to follow the tour. They had grown close and officially began dating. They would have continued this for years before finally getting engaged

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Falton Broncs

Protect my friends before they share my family's f
Zephyrius has obviously never heard of Queen Amidala
This youngling must be protected from the dark side at all costs

I can teach her, with your approval, but you must protect her until the time is right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom