Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Shyrack-class Interceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: http://confederatekingdom.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/4/5/1245013/3495976.jpg?290x168
Affiliation: One Sith
Manufacturer: Krayt Industries
Model: Shyrack-class Interceptor
Modularity: None
Production: Mass-production
Material: Duranium, transparisteel
Classification: Interceptor
Length: 10 meters
Height: 6 meters
Width: 3 meters

Armament:
4 Repeating Laser Cannons

Squadron Count: 12

Maneuverability Rating: 1
Speed Rating: 1
Hyperdrive: N/A

Strengths:
Incredibly fast and maneuverable

Weaknesses:
Almost no armor or shielding meaning it can't take more than one shot before being destroyed

Description:

The Shyrack-class Interceptor is to create a new interceptor for use by the One Sith Navy and its allies. Designed with speed in mind, the ship has hardly any armoring or shielding, instead power is more focused towards the engines to allow higher speeds and maneuverability. The Shyrack is to help fill the niche the Dart fighter currently fills, augmenting One Sith choices in what fighters they want to use in operations.

Armed with only four repeating laser cannons, the Shyrack can punch harder than most interceptors, but it has no torpedo launchers or weapons to damage capital ships. The lower armoring and shields also means the ship can't really take a hit, making destruction likely if the pilot isn't skilled, but this is acceptable given the speed the Shyrack boasts can out maneuver most fighter craft currently being deployed.

Intent: Provide another type of interceptor for the One Sith navy and its allies
Who can use this: One Sith and its allies
Dev Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/44819-all-the-sith-bats

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

Alright the math is ok and the weaknesses offset its speed. Looks good, but I'll ask that you bump up the description a little bit? Just a little more to bring it to life if its not too much.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

I'm sorry I made a slight mistake, I thought before that your armament read 2 Heavy Repeating Lasers not 4.

I'm sorry but with that speed I'm going to have to ask you drop two of your heavy repeating cannons, as well as performing a short dev thread under advisement.

[member="Camellia Swift"]

I was going off armaments of the TIE Interceptor as the lasers on it could punch through a small asteroid, would an adequate compromise be if I dropped them to normal laser cannons and not heavy?

[member="Darth Arcanix"]
You have cooperated with previous judges and edited as needed I see no reason to delay further. This is a basic interceptor and is based on a canon Ship.

Pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom