Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shut Up and Take My Money (Anija Betna, Mira Rekali, Spencer Varanin)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
It wasn't every day that opportunities came along like this one. When they did, you reached out with both hands and held on as if your life depended on it. For Popo, he did just that, not because his life depended on such an opportunity, nor did his wallet, but because the galaxy needed him, now more than ever.

It was all on him, now or never. There was no turning back, no way to reconcile if he failed. Failure was not an option for if he failed, he let down the hopes and dreams of every sentient being across every star in the known galaxy. He had to succeed or die trying, no matter the cost.

It was time to strike while the iron was hot. The stage was set, the battle about to be joined. It was to be a meeting a fate for him, for no other opportunity the likes of this would arrive at his doorstep at any point and at nearly six hundred years old, he knew such a statement was simple truth. With the faith untold billions upon billions of beings in the galaxy resting on his shoulders, he committed himself to fate and whatever it may bring.

"Are there any questions before we proceed?" the massive Hutt asked, his voice deep and resonating as if it vibrated the very air around him. "Any concerns with terms and conditions or payment? Requests for specific angles or, perhaps, parameters?"

[member="Anija Betna"] [member="Mira Rekali"] [member="Spencer Varanin"]

She had to admit, this was a different turn of events.

Mira shook her head slightly and waved a hand before her, gesturing towards Popo. “As long as you stick to what we agreed to – I think I’m good.” Was she good? Was this good? Why was she doing this again?

Well, she had many reasons.

Ultimately, against everyone telling her that she wouldn’t, couldn’t or shouldn’t do something as provocative as this.

Then there was the fun aspect about it.

How many times in one’s life would they be asked to shoot something like this?

She had to admit, probably a lot considering the magazine but then again – maybe not. She just hoped that Popo kept his end of the bargain about keeping it tight lipped until it hit the holostands.

After that, everything was fair game. She was certain that no one would give it no more attention than anything else. The Clans were too far enveloped in the war with the Republic – and she was no one of any real concern, and really had no outward connections to speak of to them directly.

In the end though, it wasn’t like the shoot was going to be that bad.

It was all planned out already and Mira had set her boundaries and to her surprise, Popo had been accommodating to them – something she didn’t expect in the slightest.

[member="Popo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom