Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shriek-Hawk Mercenary Company

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Grifin_zps1elyuis5.jpg
Hra'nadetr Jair'Galaar, one of the fiercest predators in the Outer Rim, a product of evolution and Vong interference. Its claws rip through durasteel like it was paper and it hunts giant prey with unbound ferocity. It has become a symbol in the Mandalorian community for many things. Its where we get our name, for we are one and the same: Fierce, loyal, and tenacious. We are
Shriek-Hawk Company
Basic, Basic Summary and IC Grounding:
After decades of mercenary and bounty hunting work as well as a long military career with the Mandalorians, Gilimar Skirata has retired from the field. Using the massive network of contacts and resources he's accumulated over his half a century in the field he is giving a new generation of Mandalorians a fighting chance at work in the increasingly popular field of bounty hunting and mercenary work.
Shriek-Hawk Mercenary Company is a registered Mercenary Outfit based out of the Mandalore System. Built of exclusively Mandalorian mercenaries with ex-Bounty Hunter/Mercenary Gilimar Skirata as the Company's manager. Companies, wealthy people, and even other factions may call on their aid whenever needed or even subscribe to long-term contracts with individuals or entire groups of Shriek-Hawk Mercenaries. They provide protection services, can supplement a militia or even a standing military with their plethora of skills.
OOC:
Many Mandalorian writers like Pv-something. That's why they joined a warrior-based culture in the first place. My goal with Shriek-Hawk Company is to
A. Increase the popularity of Mandalorian characters
B. Create new interfaction interactions between them and the Mandalorians
C. Give Mandalorian writers an avenue to actually become the fiercest bounty hunter or mercenary in the Galaxy instead of them just...saying they are.
D. To revitalize...or rather create a fondness for Dominions in myself.
Disclaimer: This is a Mandalorian only Faction (for now) Maybe when the actual company grows in size non-Mandalorians will be added to fill the ranks and take on more jobs.
QUESTIONS AND DISCUSSION DOWN BELOW

Liam Darkgear

You're Just Another Cannok
Interesting...

Can I adopt a 'Big Boss' sort of figure if I do enlist? That is, doing more covert operations, assassinations, and leading operations. Basically, if you've played MGSV, I want my character to come off as Venom Snake.

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
[member="Liam Darkgear"]

If the job is there, you are free to tackle it however you wish! Coordinate with your fellow members or even make use of the Shriek-Hawk Company Mercs NPC unit. The more we use them the more they alongside the company can grow and become a formidable group!

[member="Jerrick Shado"]
Welcome aboard! Be sure to join the faction linked in the original post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom