Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show Me Some Skin

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
"If I keep touching you like that you'll what," he smirked as he asked the question.

Quint knew exactly what she would do. He was getting high on the pheromones, and she was getting arroused by the sensual movement of his hands against her irritated skin. It was extra sensitive right now, and likely felt the sensations moreso than if her skin had not been worked on for the past three hours or so. His smile only grew as she managed to tease him in return. Fit him in tomorrow, the pause which followed only let his mind wander to the exact type euphemism that was.

"Right, your schedule, because there is nothing else you could have possibly meant by that," he paused with a playful grin. "I'd love it if you could fit me in... I can close the shop at 8:00 if you're up for a late dinner, and those other things I mentioned?"

He let it hang in the air as Joza was looking at the tattoo. The look on her face when she saw it was payment enough, and he was tempted to tell her just that. With the effort he'd put into getting to the place where she broke down and actually came back for the tattoo her good opinion of the work was what he was after more than anything else. Of course as she was looking at the tattoo in the mirror her front was exposed to him, and that was pretty decent payment as well. Quint loved his job more times than others, and this was clearly one of those times. Would she feel his eyes on her, he was under the influence of her pheromones after all.

"If you insist on paying for it then whatever you think is fair, otherwise I don't want anything. Take this however you want, but the fact you came back and went through with it is payment enough, besides..." he motioned to the fact she was still only in her panties. His other hand was reaching for her dress to offer it to her though. "You'll want to keep the bra off for a while, and if you really need to wear one, I can put a bandage over the ink just to give it time to heal?"

He offered her the dress back.

"So tomorrow then... Unless you want to go back out now?"

[member="Joza Perl"]

Joza took the dress as it was offered, sending a sidelong glance to her bra when he mentioned that she should keep it off of the ink while it healed. “I might take you up on the bandage later, but for now I suppose I could go without.” She tilted her head towards the bra before rolling her shoulders. As long as she was on Zeltros she had other choices when it came to that, but if she decided to be more Jedi-like, then support would be needed. Don’t need the girls making an unscheduled, uncomfortable appearance on the battlefield.

The young Zeltron fought down a smirk when she realized that his eyes were on her exposed flesh. Not that she particularly minded—she was a Zeltron—but she also wasn’t the type to try and take advantage of a situation like this unless she absolutely needed to. She couldn’t blame him either—who wouldn’t look when there was a nearly naked woman alone with them? Instead she allowed herself to enjoy the attention before slowly (and deliberately so) slipping the dress over her head. She didn’t fancy herself a seductress, but a little bit of teasing now and then was always fun.

“Tomorrow.” She agreed, climbing out of the chair and smoothing out the fabric of her dress to make her appear less disheveled. “And as tempting as that sounds, I’m still going to pay you. With actual money.” She laughed lightly, rooting around in her purse for her wallet. “As much as we both enjoyed that, a man’s still got to eat, no?” She sent him a not so subtle wink, unable to help being at least a little bit playful.

Handing him what she deemed to be an appropriate amount of credits, she retrieved her bra and stuffed it into her purse before sliding the bag onto her shoulder. Tossing her head to remove some of the hair from her face, she fixed a stare on him and arched a brow, trying to ignore the tingling of her back. “So I’ll meet you here tomorrow night at 8:00, then?”

[member="Quint Salis"]

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
"You are such a tease, you know that," he said as Joza teasingly slipped her dress over her exposed flesh. A sarcasticly disappointed look washed over his face the moment her breasts were hidden from his view. When her eyes caught his again he waggled his eyebrows a bit before helping her out of the chair.

"Do your best to lay on your stomach when you sleep tonight then. Also, take the ointment with you as you'll need to make sure your back keeps from drying out. You may get som scabbing, but that's normal. In a week you won't wven notice it."

That was the sad truth. It was easy to forget the ink was there once healed. This tattoo was one more for others than the one who had it. Granted her reasons had been the scars, but it was also a point of seduction if one wanted it to be. How many times had a woman asked Quint if they could see all his tattoos. He just nodded as he took the credits. Quint wasn't going to force her to accept it for free. He did need to eat, and wasn't going to argue that point.

"Yeah, 8:00 then. We can leave from here. I have a friend who owns a pretty hopping night club and restaraunt. Dinner, dancing, and breakfast in bed," he said with a wink as he walked Joza to the door. "See you then. Good night, Joza. Thanks for coming back."

------

The following day went fast. All the customers got a very happy and energized Quint. Of course the man he'd had try out for a job was doing well, but until his work was a notable, Quint was the most requested. He did have more time for ink though while others handled the piercings. This was a pretty good setup, but Quint was focused on his date. How long had it been since he actually went out? Too long since he couldn't remember. By the end of the day he rushed to get everyone out, and kept checking the chrono on the wall.

[member="Joza Perl"]

“Oh?” Joza arched a brow, a playful look flashing across her face for a moment. “But you’ve already seen them. Not much left to the imagination.” She absently patted her dress again, noting how the fabric had been rumbled by her night out. She nodded at his instructions, taking the ointment and slipping it into her purse.

“Until tomorrow then.” She brushed her hair back over the front of her shoulder to keep it from her back. She gave Quint a smile before moving towards the exit, but not before absently brushing against him first.

---

At the appointed time, Joza entered the tattoo parlor as the last few patrons were finishing up. She’d only woken up several hours ago, having spent the majority of the morning and afternoon sleeping off her night. Her body was used to early mornings and early nights, so it seemed to be compensating for the Zeltron lifestyle now.

large.jpg
She’d worn a somewhat more conservative dress for her date with Quint, figuring that something with a risqué cut that showed a lot of skin would be a bit much for dinner. Still, this was Zeltron so she made sure to show a decent amount of skin. It had occurred to her while getting ready that this was the first time she’d been on an actual date in a while. Usually her “dates” amounted to a few drinks and then back to the bedroom, or supply closet. Nothing wrong with that, and she did enjoy casual encounters with no strings attached. But Quint was interesting, and she figured that they’d have a good time together.

“Ready to go have some fun?” She flashed him a smile, idly arranging her red locks as she took a seat in one of the lobby chairs, content to let the few straggling customers clear out first.

[member="Quint Salis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom