Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show Me Some Skin

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
The night was crazy. All Quint had wanted to do was get his hands on [member="Joza Perl"]'s skin. She'd wanted a tattoo, he could tell, but everything had gotten so crazy, she'd taken off before he could convince her to stay. He sighed as he swept the floor. Everything had to be clean, and that meant keeping up with the standards most people never noticed.

Once the cleaning was done, Quint sat in the office, the open light was off though lights were on in the lobby, counting the deposit. He'd ride by the bank on his way home and drop the deposit off. It was his routine, and he rarely broke it. Routine is what kept his business in place. Right now he needed it, and after the crazy things that happened, he was happy for the chance to get back to some sense of normal.

A black leather bikers jacket was tossed over his shoulders. Yes, he fit the stereotype of his look and drove a speeder bike. It wasn't like he cared about that though. He walked through the lobby to double check everything, but as usual nothing was out of place. All he had to do now was turn out the lights, walk out the front, lock up, and go home. He was about to do just that....

Joza had turned down Quint’s advances with snappy comments and eye rolls for the duration of her stay at the tattoo parlor. He was playful so she didn’t mind a bit of verbal sparring, but what really began to annoy her was the fact that she’d actually began to entertain the idea of letting him ink her. She couldn’t question his integrity as an artist after seeing the work he’d done on Samael, and he had handled a nervous Angie like a pro. He’d been flirty yet respectful toward her, but Joza didn’t like the idea of him getting his way. Not after all the teasing.

And then, she’d found herself back in front of the parlor at night’s end. Joza had made sure that Angie and Tam were squared away and safe with their own dealings before electing to walk home. The cool night air was something refreshing on her skin, even with the light jacket she’d placed over her skimpy dress. It helped take the heat and lingering effects of the crowded club away, but most of all it helped her think.

Pushing against the door cautiously, she was surprised to find that it hadn’t been locked yet. She couldn’t see the man of the hour from outside and figured that he was closing up shop for the night. Tentatively, she stepped into the shop just as he was coming out of the back room. Giving a pause, she looked him over for a second and noted that he was likely on his way out. Tilting her head to the side, she prompted him. “I can come back another time, but answer me this first…can you do work over scar tissue?”

[member="Quint Salis"]

Quint looked up at the sudden sweet fragrance of pheromones. Green eyes looked up in time to see the pink hued flesh of the elusive [member="Joza Perl"]. He'd spent the entire night trying to get her to let him tattoo her, and there he was looking at her. A smile crept on his lips. Even at the mention of tattoos he thought her skin was flawless, perfect, and he wanted to get her hands on him.

"No, you're here so we're doing this before you change your mind, and yes, I can tattoo over scar tissue. I need to see it though just to be sure," he said motioning to one of the stalls in the back.

When Joza stepped through the door fully, Quint locked it. He would turn the lights to the lobby off once she was down the hall as well. After hours work needed to be done in private. Quint didn't want word to get out he made it a practice of doing work off the clock. He was so determined to get his hands on Joza that he might not even charge her. He reserved the right if it pushed her over the edge. It was rare Quint wanted to get his hands on some one so much, but she was beautiful, and his work needed to be on her body. In a way, it was his way of being flirtatious, but yeah... that was too awkward to admit.

"Is that why you came back? Do you have a gnarly scary you don't want to see anymore?"

“Can’t really see ‘em myself, but they keep me from wearing backless dresses.” She shrugged and sighed, the effects of the nightly alcohol and spice having long since worn off. She looked hesitant for a moment, as if she figured she’d made a mistake. But as he motioned for her to follow, she shrugged and went along with him. Spontaneity was in a Zeltron’s nature, right? Even if she had the entire night to think about it. Eyes flickering over toward him, she noted how he’d turned the lights in the lobby off once they’d made it to the back room.

Shrugging out of her jacket, she placed it over her arm and turned to face him. “They’re burn marks. Nothing too gruesome, but still noticeable.” She placed her jacket on the chair after a second thought, and in typical Zeltron fashion, slipped out of her dress like it was nothing. Clad in only her underwear, she turned again so that her back was facing him and brushed her hair over her shoulder. A handful of marks were scattered across her pink flesh, forming lightened skin with irregular edges. They were not fresh, the scar tissue having time to set. He’d likely seen much worse, especially considering his line of work. “How about it?” She craned her neck over to give him a questioning look.

[member="Quint Salis"]

She was still hesitant about the tattoo, but at least he knew why she wanted it. Her vanity was a Zeltron trait, not that she was super vain, but she would rather show ink than scars. He could not blame her. As she slipped her dress off, Quint's eyes followed. No male could ever help the first look, but the second, third, and fourth, those were able to be helped. In Quint's line of work though, he had to look, and keep it professional, though on Zeltros he was allowed to flirt a little. It was almost expected.

"Well I think I can do something with that if you trust me. Just going to snap a quick holoimage of that," he said grabbing a holocam and snapping an image. The digital image would be printed so he could draw, incorporating the scars into the design. Their placement would make this interesting, but he was certain he could pull this off. "I'll be right back. You can pull that blanket over yourself if you get too cold, or, you can just stay like that. Gotta say, I was right about one thing tonight," he said walking back to his drawing room to grab the tracing paper and grease pencil.

He came back with some hot caf as well. It was late even for him, and he wanted to be alert for this. Joza also needed to be as awake as possible because some people did pass out. He hated that, and so she got caffine also. It didn't take long for him to draw up a sketch of a phoenix then hand it to her. There was a smile on his face as he did so.

"I think this would look elegant and sexy all at the same time. Something you'd want to show off wearing a backless dress even," he said hoping she'd like it.

[member="Joza Perl"]

As she disrobed, Joza could feel his eyes on her and a faint smirk tickled her lips. She was neither shy nor overly eager to expose herself, but that wasn’t to say that the attention didn’t feed her ego. Time seemed to pass slowly as he inspected the scars on her back, and it gave her enough room to wonder if she could start dancing again. She wouldn’t have to worry about choosing her outfits carefully anymore.

“Oh?” She arched a brow as he mentioned taking a holoimage, unfamiliar enough with the process to know whether it was a normal part of if he was being a creep. She decided that in the end, she didn’t really care enough to pursue the issue. She gave him a vague nod when he excused himself, starting to slip back into the abyss of her own thoughts. The effects of her earlier deathstick had worn off, a few hints of spice-induced high fading from her eyes. Still, she retained enough of her head to roll her eyes at his parting comment.

He returned quicker than she thought he would, or maybe she’d just been lost in her own head long enough for time to pass quickly. Taking the cup of warm caf, she gave him a nod and sipped the brew gently, testing its heat. She looked over the sketch when it was offered, green eyes flickering along the paper for a few moments as she examined the design. “I like it.” She declared with a nod, taking another sip, this one bigger. “And…thank you for doing this. I know it’s late, even on Zeltros. I could always come back tomorrow.” She offered, glancing over at him from behind the cup of caf as she took another drink.

[member="Quint Salis"]

"Well this is the part where I tell you the bra has to come off," he said grabbing a warm towel from the warmer he had in the stall.

Quint placed it over the back of the chair, after placing a pillow there as well for comfort. He was a professional and gentleman even when the job was a private one. There was no waiting for tomorrow.

"I go home alone to a cold bed most nights. Trust me when I say you aren't keeping from anything, or anyone. I'd rather work on you now than go home alone so..."

Salis wasn't lonely, but he wasn't a fan of going home alone either. His life choices had led him to where he was. The parlor, he was grateful for that, the bachelor life, better than having a kid out there with a guy who didn't know the first thing a of being a good father. All in all, his lot in life wasn't bad considering what it could be.

There was special ink on the paper so it would go onto Joza's skin she be placed it on her back. While he waited for her to take the bra off and get comfortable, Quint got the tattoo gun and ink ready. He was going all black with this one as her pink skin would show it best. Black latex gloves were stretched on his hands for the upteenth time that night and he smiled. The chair swiveled around to face her for a moment. Green eyes met with a pair more vibrant than his.

"This is gonna take about two or three hours. If it's too much for you let me know. I'm alow letting you know the pain is a turn on for some Zeltrons and im not responsible for any pheromone induced behavior should that occur. You ready?"

[member="Joza Perl"]

Up until this point, Joza felt fairly confident that she could handle herself in the process of getting a tattoo, even if she had been wavering in her decision. I guess this is happening. Glancing over her shoulder, her eyes caught sight of the tattoo gun and she involuntarily shivered. Oh. Was she getting cold feet? The young Zeltron actually liked the design he had drawn up, but…did it have to be so big? Of course it had to be to incorporate all of her scars. But…two to three hours? Did these things usually take that long? Swallowing subtly, she nodded as casually as she could and reached behind her to unclip the garment.

“I’m ready. And yeah, you wish.” She managed to roll her eyes at the mention of pheromone induced behavior, though she was just as vulnerable to it as the next Zeltron.

Settling into the chair on her stomach, she rested her head against the pillow idly and tried to come up with excuses in her head. Her mother would be worried if she didn’t come home…except for the fact that Joza was known to disappear for days at a time. Uh, scratch that. It probably wouldn’t hurt that bad, hell that Samael guy seemed to be almost lulled to sleep during his work, so why should she worry? Stop being a baby. You’ve had far worse. She squirmed a little against the warm towel, making herself comfortable. Pain from a battle wound typically didn’t feel fresh for several hours though… No. Stop overthinking this, you’re just psyching yourself out!

[member="Quint Salis"]

"Naturally, but I wouldn't be a true blooded male if I didn't" Quint replied to her words as the bra she was wearing came off. Some days he really loved his job, and this made all the craziness from earlier worth it. Yeah, Quint was being obnoxiously flirtatious to a degree, but really it helped Joza focus on something other than the fact she was about to sit through a 3 hour session of work.

Quint had two needles sets, one was for the outline and had one needle to it. The other had several needles and was designed for the coloring once he outline was complete. There were going to be some spots which would hurt, there was no question to that, but Joza didn't need to feel it right away. Aside from the scars Quint was staring at a flawless back. He imagined it was rather smooth to the touch, but he wore gloves to keep the germs out of the pokes and cuts the needles would make. Tattooing could be a rather sensual activity if one made it such, though Quint had yet to take anyone home as a result of it.

"Okay first you're going to feel the paper on your back, so I can transfer the drawing to your skin. I'll rub it on a bit before I peel it off. When that's done, I'm going to start where you are likely to feel it less."

He did just as he said, careful to position the drawing over the scars she had. It stretched to places which were flawless, but it was necessary to cover the scars. It was one design or several smaller designs. Quint felt the larger design was more elegant and intentional. It was piece she could show off with pride, and one those lucky enough to be lovers would consider sexy and fascinating.

"Here we go," he said as he started the gun and began the outlining of her shoulder.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Although she didn’t express it, Joza was appreciative of Quint explaining the steps to the process so she’d know what to expect. He’d done the same with Angie before getting her piercing, and it reflected on his professionalism making her respect him a little more.

Stretching her arms above her head, she folded them to rest by her forehead allowing Quint more room and more comfort for her. She’d had the foresight to clip up her hair messily before the procedure, smoothing a few stray tendrils of hair over her neck and towards her chest before the procedure.

It’s just a needle, no big deal. This couldn’t be that scary, right? As he placed the transfer paper onto her back, she twitched slightly. It’s just paper you idiot. God, you’re embarrassing. No, being afraid of getting a tattoo didn’t go well with the abrasive personality she’d displayed earlier. She had to be tough…she was tough, right? That was…situational at best. In this moment, the Zeltron cursed her tendency to overthink even the simplest things.

Keep still, keep still, keep still…! She’d kept still alright, seizing up a bit as the needle touched her shoulder. A hard wince came to her face, but she smoothed it out as quickly as it had come. “So, how long have you been doing this for?” She forced the words to sound as casual and nonchalant as possible, hoping that a bit of idle chatter would distract herself from the pain.

[member="Quint Salis"]

"No need to get jumpy. I promise to go easy."

Quint started the outline and moved as quickly but as gently as he could. Joza was doing good, but she was getting tense. It doesn't matter whether a person was tough or not, things became different with tattoos. Some people hated needles but still loved getting inked. He had seen it all before, so he was pretty good at helping.

"You don't have to play tough gorgeous. This hurts and it's okay to admit it. I've got some ink that was a queen, but is sure looked good when it was done."

He moved down her shoulder and around to the other one. He was purposefully avoiding the spine for now as that was not going to feel good. Quint was purposefully waiting for her brain to shut the pain sensors off before moving to a more painful area. He had been doing this long enough to know that was best. Funny she asked about it. The small talk always happened. Customers always thought it would help, and sometimes it did.

"About 3 years now professionally. I've got another six years in and out of prison. No worries though, I'm fully rehabbed and honest member of society. So you native to Zeltros, or are one of those who got away? It's not everyday you see a red haired Zeltron and I'd know if I'd seen you around before."

[member="Joza Perl"]

Joza didn’t like the fact that he could read her so easily. Never mind the fact that she was giving an actual physical reaction to the needle touching her skin, one that would be easily sensed by an experienced artist (and likely anyone else who was paying attention)—she didn’t like it when people could sense her vulnerability. Childish, yeah. It wasn’t the best quality in a Jedi, but it was something she’d have to get over. The tough-girl front wouldn’t work forever for her. But she still wore it out of necessity.

“Yeah, it…kind of hurts. A little.” She admitted, sounding as if it were almost forced. Joza exhaled a breath she didn’t realize she was holding in when he moved to the other shoulder, this time pricking fresh skin with the needle. The more it went on, the more used to the idea she became. This wasn’t really so bad. Maybe she’d psyched herself up for nothing after all.

Almost gratefully, she listened to his response, making a little surprised noise when she learned he’d been to prison. “Well…” She trailed, still reeling a bit over his own history before moving on to figure out how to explain her own. “I was born here, and I lived with my mom though a good portion of my teenage years. She worked as a prostitute, and I started waitressing and dancing as I got older.” She seemed fairly unperturbed by her own upbringing, and truthfully was. Typically she wasn’t this candid with a stranger but…she was naked save for her panties, so what the hell? Her past wasn’t that different from most of the Zeltrons she associated with here. “Left a few years back to see the galaxy, you know? Only in town for a few days to visit my mom and catch up with the girls.”

[member="Quint Salis"]

"Well that's not all you're here for," he quipped in return.

She was sitting in his shop getting a tattoo after all. It was interesting to meet those who traveled places. Quint traveled when he could, but he was mostly grounded. His friends, Inna and Jess, they often talked him into running smuggling jobs with them on occasion, but only when he was bored. His life could be exciting though, as tonight had been proving. The crazy episode he'd shared with Joza's friends earlier had been proof of that. In fact, he was surprised Joza even came back at all.

"I'm going to move on to some more sensitive places. You're going to feel it more, and I like I said if those pheromones of yours get stronger..." well he wasn't going to be blamed. He was only human after all.

Quint moved down Joza's back. The entire time he admired her skin. It was soft and perfect for tatting. Others had hard rough skin which the needles didn't like, and where the ink didn't want to take. Fortunately for Joza, her skin took the ink well, and Quint did not have to dig so deep.

"So what made you leave? You got a special guy you're followimg around?"

He smirked at his own question. Quint often times was the only one he amused with his humor but he was used to it. He had to keep things light as the work was getting to more painful areas.

[member="Joza Perl"]

“I suppose not…though spontaneity is a Zeltron trait, right?” She fought to keep from shifting in her spot, suddenly aware of how difficult it was not to move. It wasn’t that she was a particularly fidgety person or was overly uncomfortable, but she was just keenly aware of the fact that she wasn’t supposed to move and that only made her want to move more.

When he indicated that things would be getting more painful for her, she arched a brow at the pheromone comment and tried to swallow her nerves. “Surely you’re used to the pheromones after living on Zeltros…” She teased, a slow smile forming on her face. She couldn’t control the natural base of her pheromones, but she could make them more intense at will, as all Zeltrons could. Of course, her body still released them naturally in higher doses during times of stress and…pain.

She seemed taken aback by his question by how she didn’t answer for a few moments before clearing her throat to indicate that she’d heard him and was thinking. “You think I’d leave for a guy?She sounded a bit offended, but there was a hint of amusement to her tone. She fell silent again as she actually pondered how to answer truthfully. The whole Jedi thing was hard to explain, and awkward to boot. Especially in this situation. During her first few months she’d encountered people who didn’t seem that they quite believed that she was a Jedi, and frankly she couldn’t blame them. A teenage Zeltron girl leaving home to join a monastic order? If that didn’t make people suspicious of her chosen path, her obvious nerves and anxiety did. But that was behind her now.

“I wanted to become a Jedi.” She stated plainly, almost as if she were trying to play some sort of joke on him. Really, she was just curious to see his reaction.

[member="Quint Salis"]

"I'm not sure anyone gets used to them per se, Joza," he said with a matter of fact tone, "I'm still a human male and just as susceptible to them as anyone else. I'm more likely to act on them after the crazy shenanigans from earlier tonight. Your friends are quite attractive, but they don't hold a candle to you. Besides, sometimes I like the pheromone high. If it keeps me away from the spice then I'm all for it. I've been a good boy for the most part since finishing my time on Kessel, and I don't want to go back anytime soon so..."

They seemed to be able to be candid with each other, so why not. The thing about Zeltros was everyone knew the ladies were attractive. Joza had likely been hit on by upwards to 100 men if they were out clubbing earlier. Quint was just one in a long line of voiced she would have heard that night mentioning how attractive she was. The difference he felt was the fact he was the only one putting ink on her back, and that created a raport for the ammount of time it took to finish the work.

She was candid in return. Did he think she left for a guy, it was Zeltros, that would have to have been some amazing guy. That was his way of finding out if she was still as single as the nights on Zeltros were long. What threw him was the fact she mentioned leaving to become a Jedi. A lot of Zeltrons did not fit in a monastic type of life style. Everything the part planet stood for, the Jedi tried to suppress. Did it make sense, no, but to each their own. If Quint didn't want people judging his past, he couldn't judge their past, or even their present.

"That's interesting. Joza the Jedi. I would not have guessed that at all for being your reason to leave, but hey, I've heard of it before."

Quint continued his work. He was at the small of her back now finishing the detail work of the tail. From there he would work up the spine and draw in the body of the mythological creature he was permanately etching into her skin. It was shaping up well, and if Quint was honest, he was guessing this was going to be some of his best work. In a way that made him happy. Joza had been hesitant to ask, he'd been pursuing her all night, and she had given in, for the tattoo at least. Quint was never one to push beyond despite all the flirting. He believed that things needed to happen naturally.

"So, when are leaving Zeltros. I'm guessing you have to get back to the Jedi at somepoint?"

[member="Joza Perl"]

“You flatter me, Quint.” A sharp grin appeared as she rested her head in the crux of her elbows, strangely at ease. Maybe it was the promiscuous, open atmosphere of her home planet, or maybe it was the pheromones. “Unfortunately, the high does the opposite to me. Lures me back into drugs and why am I telling you this?” She questioned, a musical hint to her voice as she realized she was revealing more than she ought to. More than she usually did. The hedonistic lifestyle was her biggest weakness, and it took an embarrassingly little amount of convincing for her to fall back into it. She probably would have gone home with someone tonight if the tattoo hadn’t been on her mind.

“Wait, you were on Kessel?” Thankful for that bit of information, she was able to turn the focus back onto him for the moment. “Like, Kessel Kessel?” She tilted her head to stare at him, eyes widening as she realized that he’d been on the notorious prison world. That’s kind of cool…

At the mention of Jedi, she nearly snorted and shook her head lightly. “You actually believe me? Most people don’t. Usually the best I get is “That’s nice babe, can I get you another drink?” and I really don’t blame them. Not a lot of young Zeltron Jedi running around…” She trailed, making air quotes with her fingers. She was aware of how strange her situation was from the beginning, but now more than ever she felt as if calling herself a Jedi was a lie. She hadn’t really been feeling like one as of late.

“I’m only here for the we…weekend.” She winced as he hit a sensitive area, trying to keep from squirming too much. Instinctively, she heightened her natural pheromone release to compensate for the pain.

[member="Quint Salis"]

Kessel, cool, not really. He found that there were those that found it cool that he had survived his sentence on Kessel. That could be he supposed, but the labor camp was not a cake walk. While many criminals who went there found themselves right back into crime, he was not keen on repeating his tenure there. He caught the fact she was trying to avoid her past with drugs and spice. Quint smirked at the thought of a wild and crazy Joza. For some reason he couldn't picture it at all, then again, she had been the one pulling cigaras from her bustline a couple of hours before.

"Most people aren't chronic liars, so unless you give me a reason to doubt you, I wont. Besides, you believed me about serving time on Kessel, and you didn't freak out."

The increase in pheromones to compensate for the pain she felt hit Quint right away. He'd been breathing in as it happened, and his mind started to get cloudy. It was a good thing he could draw while he was woozy, that was the part about the pheromones he had gotten used to. It didn't change the fact he wanted to let his hands wander all over her body. Quint worked the spine as quickly but carefully as he could. He was almost done, though each time he wiped the blood from her back there seemed to be a more sensual feel to it.

"Too bad you're not staying longer. We've only just met tonight and you're taking off pretty fast. Is there even room in your schedule for a night of dancing, drinks, and breakfast in bed?"

He had told her if the pheromones were increased he was going to behave accordingly. He just hoped she was still Zeltron enough to roll with the punches.

[member="Joza Perl"]

“Not that you saw.” She shot back, her voice almost musical as a hint of amusement played in her tone. Something like that—serving time on Kessel—probably should have sent her Jedi senses tingling. But she felt no hostility or ill intent from him. People could change, after all. She briefly brought to mind the Sith Knight turned Silver Jedi who had influenced her early on in her days as an apprentice. When she’d decided that she’d had enough of the sultry Zeltron life and wanted to put herself towards something better. And now, here she was, back in the galaxy’s pleasure capital. Slowly giving in to her baser desires one drink at a time, sinking back into what came natural to her.

A pleasant tingle spread through her skin as he gently wiped at her back, and had she been talking it would have given her pause or made her stutter. Maybe it was due to the pheromones, but damn did it actually feel good. Gentle touches in any form often felt nice, but there was something about the mixture of pain, pheromones and spontaneity that made the brief touches seem extra sensual.

She hesitation after he asked her, caught a bit off guard by his question. Thankfully she had turned her head back so that her face rested against her arms, and he wouldn’t be able to see the slow smirk curling her lips.

“Are you asking me out?”

Her voice dropped an octave and held a distinctly heady note—though, not overtly suggestive in nature.

[member="Quint Salis"]

Quint smirked at the suggestion she'd freaked out about his past. The truth was she hadn't seemed to, in fact it only seemed to make them more comfortable with each other. He was no force user, but he could tell she was being more open than usual. There was a rapport getting a tattoo from someone built. Naturally they talked, and discussed things. It was like the profession of a barber, tattoo artists knew more about people than most, and Quint was no exception to that.

He gently finished the design as Joza layer her head back down and asked her question. It was subtle in tone as his had been. Was he asking her out? Of course he was. Quint was absolutely serious when he asked if her schedule had room for a night of dinner, dancing, and sex. While he stayed away from the drugs, Quint had fully embraced the society he was living in.

"If you're answer is yes, than absolutely I was," he teased as he wiped the remaining traces of blood from her back. He then reached for a special ointment designed to help the ink settle, the skin heal, and to ease the pain without numbing the area entirely.

Rough, but skilled and gentle hands began to run the ointment into her skin. As before it was rather sensual in nature as the pheromones had been thicker than the normal out put. He could not wait for her to see the finished work which he had done. Quint was proud of the work, but more so the beauty who wore it.

"Seriously though, I am," he said as he set the ointment down, and removed his gloves. "It's not everyday someone as beautiful and interesting as you are walks in here for a tattoo. The offer is genuine I assure you."

Quint motioned to a mirror and offered Joza a smaller one to use to position it so she could get a good look at the design. A smile tugged at his face as the Zeltron was afforded her first look at the tattoo. He was proud of this one.

"So, do you like it?"

[member="Joza Perl"]

“Well if you keep touching me like that…Joza managed to tease back, sighing in contentment as his hands worked the ointment into her back. The pheromones certainly we’re helping the situation become anymore chaste, but she didn’t intent to reign them in. After all, why ruin the fun when they were both enjoying it?

“I’m sure I could fit you in tomorrow.” She agreed, taking a few moments to relish the feel of his hands along the now worried skin on her back. “Into my schedule, I mean.” She added, a gentle smirk curling her lips. As standoffish as she was earlier, the night had eased her up. It would be nice to spend a night with someone as attractive and interesting as him, and not worrying about Tam doing something potentially dangerous. It had been a while since she’d actually gone out with a man, and she kept the fact that she’d recently split with her lover private for now. No need to seem desperate.

As he handed her a mirror, Joza tilted it to catch the reflection in the one behind her. When she caught sight of the ink covering her back, her eyes widen in genuine surprise. It was far more elegant and artistic than she had expected, despite seeing it on paper first. She tilted the mirror to take in the design in its entirety. “It’s gorgeous.” She murmured, her free hand twitching to reach back and touch it but stopping before she did so, not wanting to aggravate her sensitive skin. “I mean, I heard you were good, but this is just…wow.” She moved her head to the side to catch his eye, flashing him a toothy smile. “So…how much do I owe you for this?”

[member="Quint Salis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom