Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shovik

Status
Not open for further replies.
I N C A P A C I T A T E D
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: Create the Corporate Headquarters of Shovik-Orion and an Office for the UGF
​Image Credit: N/A
Canon: N/A
Links: N/A ( unavailable mobile user)
GENERAL INFORMATION

Planet Name: Shovik
Demonym: Shovikti
Region: Core
System Name: Shovik Ti System
System Features: Shovik ( Main Planet) Orion ( Only Moon) Shovik Ti ( Sun)
Major Imports: Durasteel and various other shipbuilding Materials
Major Exports: Warships, Battledroids, Clones
Unexploited Resources: N/A
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION

Gravity: Standard
Climate: Controlled ( After Hundreds of Thosuands of years the Climate of the Planet began to become unhospitible for the Shovikti people. After the arrival of the United Galactic Federation Exodus Fleet, Prime Minster Custani Valcho ordered a mass teraforming procedure to began. It was later decided that only the Climate was one of the major problems and Valcho rejected his idea in a desperate bid to restore the former Climate of the planet)
Primary Terrain: Artificial and Synthetic ( The surface of this planet greatly rivals even Courscant. It was built before the arrival of UGF Exodus Fleet and greatly expanded post-UGF.)
Atmosphere: Type 1
LOCATION INFORMATION

Capital City: Shovik Ti City
Planetary Features: Shovikti Platform
Major Locations: The Vanguard - This building houses the Office of the Prime Minister who is the executive power on this planet as it is under the direct governance of the UGF
Shovik Defense Fleet HQ - This vast building is the Headquarters of The Shovik Defense Fleet and if taken could cripple the planets Defense. Especially if the UGF Fleet and Army has been imoblized.)

POPULATION

Native Specie's: N/A
Immigrated Species: Human
Population: Heavy
Demographics: Primarily Human
Primary Languages: Galactic Basic
Culture: The society of these people is a bit complex. They have rejected all forms of religion on favor of making themselves known across the galaxy as expert shipbulders. This has greatly been expanded as the UGF seized control of their government. The major shipyards in orbit of the planet were designed to serve as Battle stations and designed to support the comforts of the Shovikti people. This type of lifestyle has greatly shaped their culture over the years
GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY

Government: Federal Republic
Affiliation: UGF Shovik-Orion Defense Soulutions ( Influencer)
Wealth: Wealthy - The people of Shovik are expert shipbuilders and politicians and have influenced many to buy their ships and pay tribute for protection.
Stability: High ( Although there are a few speakers who want to cede to the CIS the overall flow of the planet is joyful. Freedom is unlimited and Oppression is unwanted
Freedom & Oppression: The people o this planet enjoy unlimited amounts of freedom regardless of their age or sex. This was greatly limited during the time of this former Parlimentary Republic. Now freedom has become a standard feature of life on Shovik. There are very few laws which of course regulate standard Galactic Crimes.
MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY

Military: This planet serves as the Capital Planet of the United Galactic Federation and as such is guarded at all time by the UGF Exodus Fleet which from time to time is commanded personally by Prime Minister Valcho.This planet also a heavy Garrison of 250,000 Battledroids and 450,000 clone soilders.
Technology: Galactic Standard
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
This planet was setteled by some former inhabitants of Courscant hundreds of thousands of years ago. Upon the arrival of the several hundred thousand colonists a group of Imperiallistic Colonists established a " Parlimentary Republic" as a guise to seize control of the Colony. They were known throughout the next hundred years as the Founders. The Founders were highly isolationist and as such created a banned the building of new colony ships and forbid the use of Transmitters.Several Hundread thousand years later the UGF Exdous-Mercintile Battlegroup under the command of former Minister of War Archulus Greedu (NPC) encountered the descendents of the Founders who were calling themselves the Blood Foundry. Minister Greedu obliterated the military complex that the members if the foundry his in and anexed the planet.Since then this planet has thrived in the creation of technology although being forgotten by most of the outside galaxy. T. It has grown outward and colonized it's Moon , Orion and established a very powerful shipbuilding empire. Since those days this planet has become an ever emerging shipbuilding superpower.

[member="Custani Valcho"]

So a couple of things that will definitely help improve the submission:
  • Can you explain how the planet has a controlled climate and has artificial geography?
  • Right now culture is only a single line of text that doesn't really give any writers a real sense of what the people are like. It would definitely help if this was expanded upon.
  • If they have Low stability, that would mean the planet has major unrest and revolts and such. You may want to change this to High if they have a stable society.
  • Exactly how free is unlimited freedom? Are people allowed to do everything they want without fear of retribution with crime?
  • I would love to see the history section expanded upon as it doesn't really touch upon how the planet went through galactic events, especially since it is so close to major Core Worlds like Kuat and Alderaan.

I N C A P A C I T A T E D
[member="Taeli Raaf"]

I have completed and expanded over my material. I think you'll find their history interesting. Its some of my best work.

[member="Custani Valcho"]

Apologies for the long delay, work has been a very busy time this past week. So I still think there are things that could be added to really make this submission pop more. I'll detail them below:
  • Culture can still be really expanded upon as it really details is they are expert shipbuilders and they have no religion.
  • The history section could still use some expansion as it doesn't really touch upon galactic history and how the world was shaped by it, and one other thing that you might like to know. According to the wiki for Coruscant, the first colony ships left the world around 25,200 BBY which you can find here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom