Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shoutouts before im gone

Matreya

Alright, some of you guys know already I have been on a semi leave of absense, for like a day or two or something. But yeah that's gonna change for a while. I've decided I will give the site another try after a real leave. I need some actual time away, things are to hectic to haveto deal with a 5 month old, running a home, helping friends, and having to deal with rude members of staff attacking me multiple times in under a week.

So just for now, while Im gone I wanted to give my opinions on some people whom are the ones making me want to return:

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] - Jon, bro you have been the only guy who hasn't really had anything to say. Even when judging my karkin Tron mistakes, you just calmly said not to do it again. When I have had issues you automatically were helpful with advice on any level needed. I look forward to maybe coming back and facing the galactic lightning master.
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] - She's fethin Spencer. Nuff said. But personally I feel I have been bothering her overtly, which I tried to cut back on, but still apologize for yet again. Just as with Ashin when I've needed help with advice she was down. She never had the time to RP with me, and wouldn't you know my leave falls just as one has finally begun.
@[member="Mikhail Shorn"] - He's a germaphobe Tutaminis/Telekinetic user, with a superiority complex...then again who isn't? Lol jk. But nah he's epic, a cool guy OOC and Ic.
@[member="Triko"] - I wish I could swear at him lmfao. He is awesome, a good writer, and makes his characters all a little crazy so who couldn't love em? Just turns out his characters all seem to hate Zaiden despite the minor OOC relations.
@[member="Darren Shaw"]/@[member="Morna Imura"] - I may have been confusing this with another of my sites, but if I remember correctly originally he was played by a diff guy OOC. But regardless, when I was depressed and wanted someone to talk to I had someone to turn to. If I need a factory sub made, automatically I knew who to turn to if I couldn't find anyone else.
@[member="Feena Mason"] - admittedly she is the person I talked to least, of the major factors in Zaiden's life. And when I get back I wanna change that, she's epic and kind and always down for whatever someone else needs. I remember she helped me with my threads for a company I ended up letting fade out after the purge, and she still hasn't asked for anything as a pay back.
@valik/@jaxton ravos - I like your characters, and personality, despite the little interaction we've had.
@[member="Dranok Lussk"] - One of the more recent members I have befriended. Dude you are funny, yet serious AT THE SAME TIME...and honestly it freaks me out just a biiit. Lmao. Nah Im just kidding, I already told I wish I could see you in rl.
@[member="Sargon Vynea"] - ...dude at your rate when I come back you'll be an admin with 5 master characters, one being a DoT another being Fallanassi. Lol, your cool peeps man. I enjoyed your company, and liked reading your RPs.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Zaiden I want in your pants! :D

I mean... Hi. Take a vacation. But you should come back eventually. Cause, reasons. :D :p

EDIT: @Pinky (damn)

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] @[member="Jaxton Ravos"]
It's all good man, RL comes before RP anyways. Get your life on track and settle everything that you need to. Don't let roleplaying get you stressed out too much.
Just promise to come back. I can send you my email and contact details via PM if you ever need to reach me.
Been a real fun time, dude. Good luck and May the Force be with you.

LOL enjoy the break man we all need 'em sometimes, do come back though man Zaiden's got alotta fun left to have
@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] besides haven't really had a chance to do many rps with you yet bro

@[member="Jay Scott Clark"] Pinky was changed to this.
@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] Darren here. Man it was awesome to RP with ya. Even though some of our battles would go way OPed we had fun, and that was the point. I am sad to see you go and I wish that I could have done some more things with ya. Yes its true that the OOC writer changed but I played Morna the entire time, So I was always there. Even then, I would help you with what ever you needed man, Even your Company Darren helped out with. I'll make sure to keep the dust off until you come back. And once again, If you ever need help with anything or you just want to vent you can talk to me bro. I have your back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom