Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shorwarr

Wookiee-Navigator_Star-Wars-Core-Set.jpg
NAME: Shorwarr
FACTION: Rebel Alliance

SPECIES: Wookiee

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 2.2m

WEIGHT: 135kg

EYES: brown

HAIR: Black

SKIN: Brown

FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Strengths:
Practice Makes Perfect: Shorwarr has almost 60 years of practice under his belt, making him one of the most experienced pilots the Rebel Alliance has. Decades of dedication have given reflexes and knowledge of attack craft that rival the best in the galaxy

Warrior: Shorwarr also knows his way around the bowcaster, and he is the perfect soldier for being able to board ships. His large size is able to fill almost the whole corridor and make most men go brown downtown.

Weaknesses:
Hard to Find A Cockpit This Size: Shorwarr is limited to very few starfighters, as his enormous size requires customization, and even then it can be a tight fit from time to time

Communication: Shorwarr knows no Basic, so he requires a translator at all times.

Too much Shedding: Hair in the cockpit. Hair on the ship. Hair in your toothbrush. Shorwarr is always shedding hair, and no brush or vacuum in the galaxy can keep up with him.

APPEARANCE:

Exactly like avatar

BIOGRAPHY:

Ever since he was a youngling relaxing in the wroshyr trees, Shorwarr dreamed of being able to fly. He got his chance one day, when a pilot crash landed on Kashyyyk. The starfighter was intact, but the man was not, so Shorwarr decided it would be the perfect time to learn to fly. Ridiculed by the other Wookiees, Shorwarr still took up flying in the beat up starfighter.

The ridicule turned to praise when Shorwarr saved his family and friends from a group of Trandoshan slavers. The wookiee was able to outmaneuver the slavers and shoot down their ship. After that, he was treated with much more respect. As he grew older, he continued to practice his flying and was able to find multiple starfighters to practice with. Over the years, he worked for many different companies and contractors from the cockpit of a starfighter, each time building his reputation.

Eventually, he sided with the Rebel Alliance, bound to their cause and eager to help do his part. He had to learn how to pilot new ships, but that was no challenge for the experienced wookiee.

SHIP:

TBD

KILLS:

N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Marque said:
What a fearsome opponent. I'm really glad Marque is both on your side and not a fighter pilot.
I would say I'm glad you're my side so you won't be hacking into anything...then I realized that wookiees don't do anything over the Holonet. Also, you hack my stuff, I hack your head off :3

[member="Sannika Brynn"]
There is a squadron already? Good. I didn't read much into the Rebel Alliance so I was making a pilot and just hoping there was a squadron already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom