Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Short & Sweet Intro

Hey! I'm absolutely terrible at introductions, so I'll skip over most of it and just say I'm glad to be here with my little mess of an ex-padawan turned smuggler independent free trader.

It has been an absolute age since I've written anything creatively outside of my job, so I'm really looking forward to writing with you all soon.

Heck, who knows, maybe we'll even fill in some of those massive blanks Althea has along the way(?!).

if they're watching anyways
JETT MY QUEEN

MY MOST OVERPOWERED OF AGENTS

i miss playing valorant i dont have my setup with me so im sad

ANYWAYS welcome to Chaos! Don't forget to link your bio to your account, and I big recommend joining the Discord (linked up in the top right corner). Don't hesitate to reach out to myself or really anyone here if you have questions.

Althea seems pretty cool, and we should definitely write together sometime, but even if we don't -- can't wait to see you get writing!

Mishel Kryze

M
Hey! Welcome to Chaos! Looks like you've been given the warm welcome, lookin' forward to writing with you. And uh, I hear Scar Worlds is always looking for an independent free trader of sorts. Stop on by!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I really hope to see/talk/write with all of you soon.

And uh, I hear Scar Worlds is always looking for an independent free trader of sorts. Stop on by!
Got my interest just from the name. Scar Worlds. Certainly has a sci-fi ring to it. I might just have to check it out based on that alone.

also I see u using love reacts thus I know u r cultured and I appreciate u
Probably the first and last time someone confuses me with being cultured, but I'm definitely here for it. ;)

Welcome. :) Always a pleasure to see more space trash mains.
Now trash maining is a lot more accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom