Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shopping Therapy

[member="Atara Themis"]

She was dressed in dark pants, light colored shirt, her hair pulled severly back, and no make up. No guards either they were ordered to be away, far away. Today was about Faith and shopping.

And if honest she was checking out the repairs to the city much had been done to it already and the artisians and designers were back. Except for one shop that still had no re-opened Contessa. She hoped it would open soon.

Right now she stood before a window staring at a piece of art. It was painted in the Glarus Valley peaceful and green. Faith found herself lost in the image unaware of the others whose view she was blocking.

mountain-stream-180067404.jpg

In Atara's case, the picture was more a distraction in her periphery keeping her from fully focusing on the subject standing infront of her. A little awe-struck, the willowy brunette had been silently, albeit very obviously to passers-by, gawking at the Queen.

For all her travels, Atara wasn't exactly worldy on galactic events. Self-absorbed maybe, the power struggles and freedom fights around the universe didn't compute much in her day to day. Even here on her birthworld, a place she had not been in sometime, she was ignorant to some events.

The alpine Glitterstim model did know one thing though. She knew who the royal family was. Who her Royal Majesty was. The freaking lady standing right in front of her!

Snapped from her fan girl trancd, Atara sheepishly approached the queen and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Your Majesty...excuse me, would it be possible to get a picture?"

[member="Faith Organa"]

Faith turned slowing pushing her dark glasses down, "Shhhh" she smiled, "of course..I can't believe you found me out..I thought I was being so slick." She would have to rethink her being part of the crowd outfits.

She was hiding but probably more like a sore thumb then a shopper. Faith invited the young woman closer she looked harmless most of the people on Alderaan were. Faith smiled and waited for."oh what's your name?"

She liked meeting new people. She was prepared to take two different kinds of pictures with the young woman.

[member="Atara Themis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom