Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Shopping Spree!

Outfit: Casual
Tag: Rahla Tis Rahla Tis

"Oh definitely! But that's not necessarily a bad thing, clubs can be overrated. Sometimes I wish I was still too young, they can be overwhelming." Lily added, she gave a small giggle then rubbed the back of her neck.

Lily shook her head, she was being firm on this. "No, no. I can buy both for us. It is what friends do, they look out for each other and support one another. I understand wanting to buy it with your own money but never a bad thing to accept help, especially for a dress as fabulous as that one!" Lily pointed out, she wasn't looking to buy all the dresses they tried on, she figured her mother would not be happy to see how empty she got their account. However, two dresses were terribly expensive.

"Don't worry about paying me back, one good act becomes another, right? Spreading the goodwill out there, kind of the Jedi way of life." Lily gave a big smile as she attempted to persuade Rahla.

GADividerBlue.png

Rahla was quiet for a moment, really seeming to think over what Lily had said. Pay it forward, huh? After a moment she nodded, giving a far more sheepish smile this time. She really did want the dress anyway.

"Okay, yeah."

Lily Decoria Lily Decoria

Lily beamed widely as Rahla accepted her offer, grinning basically ear to ear. "I would offer a hug but that feels a little too forward for now. Just now I am really glad you accepted!" Lily then turned around and headed to the till area to talk to the service woman.

Paying for the dresses was simple enough, at first the woman was surprised that someone as young as Lily could afford the two dresses till Lily revealed she was a noblewoman of Eshan. Assuming she had been mistaken for another Echani woman who had visited before and had been unable to pay. Sorting the dresses out, she returned to Rahla, "Where to next then?"

GADividerBlue.png

Noble, huh? Rahla blinked in surprise as she watched her fellow padawan handle the clerk. Did that also mean these dresses were way more expensive than she originally thought? Suddenly accepting them as a gift, not that she spoke up. Lily certainly seemed to have a handle on it all, so maybe things were actually fine. Instead, she just smiled and silently thanked Lily once more for the gift.

Once they were out though she shrugged, looked around.

"To be honest, I have no idea. What do you usually do?"

Lily noticed that Rahla had heard her mention that she was a noble and smiled warmly, "I mentioned it because the clerk thought I was a different Echani who had attempted to scam them. The joys of my people that outsiders rarely are able to identify us as different people." There was a slight sadness in her voice, she was never truly comfortable being mistaken for someone else that she assumed was completely different from herself in her eyes but she couldn't prevent it from happening either.

"Oh, well, there are other stores we can check out perhaps some different styles of casual clothing. Or, we can go grab some food. It is getting close to the time I would eat." Lily checked the time, it was close to her usual eating time and she could feel her stomach start to hunger. "The choice is yours though!"

GADividerBlue.png

"Food actually sounds really good right now. I am feeling pretty hungry, heh." That, and she had no idea what to say about the fact people seemed to think all the Echani looked the same. It wasn't something Rahla could understand. Torgruta were so different, especially with their markings. Was it possible that they'd be confused for one another? .. Maybe. Something to think about, anyway.

"What's good to eat? Think they have burgers?"

Nodding her head, food did sound good and she was glad that Rahla was on the same page. "I know of a few good places. I had a friend take me around to try the different styles that Coruscant had." That day spent with Colette Colette had been a lot of fun and she knew she needed to hang out with her friend again soon.

"Oh burgers! I have been meaning to try them!" Lily perked up at the idea of trying one, she knew of a few places to visit. "I have a list of various best burgers of Coruscant, some claim to be the Galactic Best as well!" Lily showed Rahla a list of photos that Lily had taken to keep track, they were all standard looking burger places, but it was clear Lily was naïve enough to believe they were all completely legitimate in their claims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom