Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shocking shock Boxing

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Sabine was having go at keep fit, she had decided to try out shock boxing. She was not going to use the force in this, as she wanted improve without it's use. The classes was run by a mandalorian, she never met before, he was called Arkrain Ordo. They where being put through the there warm up paces, running bear peas, star jumps and whole host of other exercise designed to warm up the body. So they where less likely to get injured when they began the main classes, she then saw a man come in chatting to some people

He seemed familiar but she could not put her finger on it.

Matreya

Damien was conversing with one of his men that would be in the Shock Boxing matches to come. He was explaining that many times the reason someone was hit was due to the lack of insight. You have to watch an opponents movements to predict their attacks was the main brunt of the conversation.

Sensing eyes on himself, he paused and turned to find a woman staring at him. Meeting her gaze for a moment, he wondered who she was, as she seemed familiar. With her face in mind, he swiftly went through his memories in the same fashion another might look through a photo album. Soon enough he recognized her, and chuckled. Last they had clashed was during his time as a CZAR. It brought a certain longing to his mind for a moment.

Shrugging it off he told his ally to watch the events unfold. Stepping into the ring, he said, "Hey, want to have a quick match? It would be good for those newbies out there to see a veteran in action." He didn't reveal himself, as he wanted to see if she could recognize him through combat.

While nowhere near the speed he once had, she would probably still remember him from the aspect alone. Not many Mandalorians boasted intense velocity like he could.

[member="Sabine Kurtass"]

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

She could feel he was force sensitive, though she trying to find out where she knew him from. It was nagging feeling in the back of mind, then he challenged her to quick watch, something clicked. Though that was a long time ago, and he was different person. She got volunteered to face him by the class instructor Arkrain Ordo, though he did turn to the man say Remember she knew go easy okay. She was trying to learn to do this without the force, as she lost that connection many times in war.

Dressed in her sports wear she reluctantly climbed in the ring, she looked at her opponent and realized the size difference fully. He was possibly a whole foot taller, and possibly up to 70lb pounds heavier than her. This was not duel, this would be a white wash. As she did not want to use the force, she had no armour, and no way of trying to manipulate him. She took up the basic stance, her left first was slightly in front of her right, and her legs her about a foot apart. She started bouncing lightly on her feet, so not to be still, though without the force this was going to end only one way.

Matreya

When she moved into stance, he contemplated her placement. She bobbed as if to signal a readiness to move when the need arose, her arms held favored positions, and she was breathing evenly though some what swift. In other words, she was going at it solely with her physical prowess.

He would do the same.

Bringing his legs tightly together, he bent his left arm to relax behind his back, while his right extended outward then down, palm facing her, with his thumb covering the inner flesh. It was an odd style, but it was one he had practice in: Jujitsu. A style he had made himself, through combination of similarities of Tera Kasi, Trakata, the Fast Style, as well as several others. It relied on redirection of the opponents' attacks, precise strikes, and swift active motion once combat began, with intermittent pauses to access.

She would find his speed lacked what it once was, but in this style not by much.

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

She watched him take up his stance, she had seen it before. May be he was Mr D-man student, or may be he taught him, she was unsure ether way. Though the size difference did make her feel uneasy. Part of her wanted to unleash her abilities in the force on him, to show him what she could do, but that would defeat the purpose of taking the lessons. As he paused she re took stance, and tried to attack back using a low kick, she was aiming for back of his leg. In hopes to drop him down to her size, though getting through his defense would be tricky. She darted forward and aimed her kick as she got into range.....

Matreya

(I wasn't aware you had edited. It still looks the same basically. "Attack back" etc)

Damien raised his left leg, the one sought to kick, bringing it backwards in a stationary turn step. It was her only attack, and while attempting to be fair, he perceived it best that she be the attacker. Allowing the woman to come in would always be best.

[member="Darth Pikiran"] (sorry must missed something in my edit)

She step back after he blocked her attack with her leg, something was clicking in her mind.
She then tried to launch a punch into his abdomen, she lead with her left arm, but tried to change to her right as she closed in.
As she did, she said whisper so the other could not hear.

Do you know D-man?

Matreya

Swift as light Damien threw his outstretched arm into action. Bending it down between the dual blows, he then reextended it back out, thus thwarting the attack. While this happened, Damien side stepped to the right, pushing against the arm hoping to knock her off balance while also dodging her other arm.

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

He dodged her attacks and then side stepped her, he then pushed her. She was not use to hand to fighting, lightsaber yes, wielding the force oh yes. She fell over slightly, but regained her balance. She looked at him, but put herself in a defensive posture. She was not up to doing this type fighting yet, but she would learn.

She waited for eternity, wondering if he heard her question under her breath, or for his attack to come.

Matreya

Damien had quite a many centuries devoted to perfecting arm to arm combat, more so than any other skills he possessed. Luckily such could easily be adapted to sword play when utilized by a proper combatant. Because of this, his skills with bladed weapons tended to be superb as well.

As she stepped into a defense position, he returned to his own stance, continuing the even breathing that had yet to falter. Seeing that she planned a defensive play now, he nodded, then stepped inward, a jab aimed for her chest. Yet at the last moment he took another step, bent his arm down, bringing the elbow in for a powerful blow for the face.

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

She watched him take up his offensive position, he then launched a punch at her, it appeared he was aiming for her chest.
She went block it, as she did his elbow came up at her. He was aiming for her face, she barely manged to block it.
Her attempt to was poor how ever, as it was last minute.
As such she fell backward, on to her behind.
She manged to refrain from whelping in pain, but her eyes looked at him.
She was know just resisting the temptation, to burn him alive.
She did wonder would he at least give her a hand up.

Matreya

"I'm the Demon D-Man would one day become." Damien said as he dropped to his haunches, "I know we fought once upon a time. I was a different person then, and now, though I show honor by going easy, I could have killed you easily. Without need of my abilities over the force." Rising once more, he continued staring down at her, "Just as I should have before.

"Come and join me on Val'hala if you ever want to run with the big dogs." Damien said, "I might even teach you some things." At that he returned to talking with his Clan members.

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

She got up she would join him for now, but she reckoned with the force and weapons and armour she take down. She was here to earn unarmed combat, to improve herself for hen she was not with the force, the same reason she learned how to shoot.

She said to him, Okay I join your clan, but it will cost you wine.

With that she carried on her lesson in unarmed combat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom