Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ships

Yes defiantly. Since you do a lot of work with the Royal Hapen fleet that would be a wonderful opportunity for us to work together. Even if it is you want to built some ship yards in the Gallinore system or even wish Gallinore to invest some credits into the company. There is lots of different ways we could do something.

Lelani Sevestra

Hapes Consortium Building Subsidiary - Warden
[member="Aleister Grey"] OOC: On a side note it help me get my ships and etc approved the judges really do like to nitpick at everything but they have good reason and it would help me get my projects approved. I have a terrible problem comprehension Just something I was born with. So when told to fix stuff I don't necessary understand.

[member="Lelani Sevestra"]

That is something that could be arranged. The only reason I have not yet designed a ship here on Chaos is a matter of time though. If you have any ideas so far feel free to send them in a PM or put them up back here in the faction and I will take a look at them. I will do the same here soon and listen to any ideas you have as well.

[member="Relina Zhan"] Thank you.

Sorry everyone, I did not have the chance to finish much of what I was trying to do before taking a LOA. Things maybe have worked out for the best though and maybe we can finish some of these designs.

[member="Relina Zhan"]

I could help with some Dev threads. As a Duch’x or even a Hapen Admiral, Aleister that is could in character make requests for new ships, weapons, or armor. He could tour facilities or inspect upcoming new tech. Just tell me how or where I can help and I will make a showing.

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
[member="Aleister Grey"]

Well, I have an old friend of mine already doing an RP that has reached 8 pages already.... And I think the story we are telling at this point could result in a blood feud between my current character and a retcon of my old one. So, military action may be on the cards if ya want in. I think I might make a new thread with a new set of musical themes for this.

Also, I wanna see if Persephone wants in, but I haven't heard from her in some time. Having a Queen Mother scene would be great.

here's the thread if you're interested in seeing what we have so far. Lemme know what you wanna do. :3

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/66014-luminosity/page-1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom