Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ships

[member="Persephone Callas"]

Grand, all Hapen in design. I will look over this info in-depth. Any ideas I have I will put up here in the back room for discussion and feed back before I go and try to get anything accept by the factory.

I see cruisers and star fighters there but no frigates. I also do not see the symbol of the Hapen Royal Navy in there.

I will talk to Lelani and also do some digging.

Aleister Grey said:
[member="Persephone Callas"]

Grand, all Hapen in design. I will look over this info in-depth. Any ideas I have I will put up here in the back room for discussion and feed back before I go and try to get anything accept by the factory.

I see cruisers and star fighters there but no frigates. I also do not see the symbol of the Hapen Royal Navy in there.

I will talk to Lelani and also do some digging.

Please do!

We had a massive board wipe that erased 3 months of roleplays and tech subs, some of which was lost completely.

So we do need to rebuild that again. ( I such at tech >.> )

Everyone honestly has the freedom to create ships, and all that jazz. Have at it!

Just link me the tech subs so i can update it all accordingly!

We could do some Nova Battle Cruisers. They are heavy cruisers.

They look like this.

300px-Nova-class_Battle_Cruiser.png

The Symbol of the Royal Hapen Navy. The Pulsar Battle Cruiser. Only one of them are created at a time unless the Queen says other wise. They are supposed to be on par with a Star Destroyer in power, and shields but they are incredibly fast. They are normally made in 1300 meters in length. According to minor faction rules, I think the max size ship we can have in length is 1000 meters. I do not see why we can not redesign the Hapen Battle Pulsar and make it 1000 meters in length if we have to.

Image of the Pulsar Battle Cruiser.
Pulsarbattlecruiser.png

I will hunt down some good frigates that would sit well for a Hapen theme here.

I'm open to whatever anyone would like to do.

The neat thing about being a minor faction, is that we can have our own small fleet based on how many writers we have. ( for ships beyond 400m to 1000m)

I know canonically hapes had a massive navy -- one of the strongest because they monitored their own space.

That hasn't changed much -- we have not asked for republic resources to aide in this. Our shipyards were ranked at tier 4, last I remember correctly prior to the wipe.

So, whatever you guys would like to do is fine.

Preparation is always a good thing. Best to have it than not if we do end up needing things. We have the financial resources anyways with Consortium worlds to reasonably sustain our fleets.

On both sides of my family are Hapen Lady [member="Lelani Sevestra"]. I am the Duch’ix of Gallinore and a Fleet Admiral in the Hapen Royal Navy. I do hope I did not misunderstand the meaning of blood you were asking of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom