Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipping--Private armies--Privateers

Ok, so those who may have noticed I kinda have my own faction/business/army thing going. Justice Shipping (link in Sig) is rising pretty fast. Officially we are a security and shipping business. Really? We are a criminal business that works against sith and tyranny; perceived or otherwise. (Which was funny cause James was called a crimelord when he's really a philanthropic anarchist.....)

Anyway, we are open for business and would love to work for some of these people here! Our private armies and fleet are up for hire; we specialize in fighting where armies and governments are not able to go cause of legal reasons. We love to fight pirates especially. Any takers? Anyone wanna help? Post bellow or pm me please. I look forward to working with you guys in bringing the good fight against the bad guys! Stay classy and fly casual. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom