Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ship mod

sabrina

Hi I am almost ready to sub a carrier, that I was planning before my leave of absence.
Though before I went I made this fighter for it. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/118117-imd-pipistrelle-mki/#entry1661036
The thing is, it was always made for this carrier, as it main fighter.
As well as drop ship I just subbed.
I as in mentioned in the factory time wanted to sub it, and leave it open to factory judge to decide how many squadrons I have.
I am still free to do so, or do I need to submit again, as Ship Modifications thread gone.

I want to make sure I understand you correctly before comment too much on this:

sabrina said:
I as in mentioned in the factory time wanted to sub it, and leave it open to factory judge to decide how many squadrons I have.

From the sub itself:

Doesn't this mean that there's only one squadron existing at a time? Are you looking to get more than a single squadron at a time?

sabrina

Gir Quee said:
I want to make sure I understand you correctly before comment too much on this:

From the sub itself:

Doesn't this mean that there's only one squadron existing at a time? Are you looking to get more than a single squadron at a time?
Yes had to do that at the time, as the carrier was not ready, if you look below. During the discussion, I was advised to modified
Limited 1 squadron only unless in the unique carrier at later date.

By this do you mean only one squadron has been produced?
Darth Ananta no their is more than one squadron, but unless deployed on carrier I intend to make a later date. Then numbers will be listed, so the judge can decide if the amount I put on the carrier is to many. So unless on said carrier, then only one squadron will be deployed.
Darth Banshee, on 04 Nov 2017 - 08:18 AM, said:
Just put a note in your submission that only one squadron may be deployed at a time or something. Preferably at the bottom of the submission. If you decide to change this at a latter date you can request a starship modification.

Darth Ananta no their is more than one squadron, but unless deployed on carrier I intend to make a later date. Then numbers will be listed, so the judge can decide if the amount I put on the carrier is to many. So unless on said carrier, then only one squadron will be deployed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom