Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ship as Minor Faction: Any Interest?

i want to start a minor faction that's a ship, big enough for several thousand, mobile, and not existing to conquer. I'd be the captain because it's my ship, but because it'd be 1 kilometer long, it'd basically be a small city in space. Open roles could include

Senior Staff (First Officer, Chief Engineer, Chief of Security, Chief Medical, Quartermaster, Chief Operations Officer, etc.)
Store owners
Bar owners
Jedi school
Other school
Temples
Exploration Corps
Science labs
Library/Research
X-Wing squadrons
Your brilliant ideas

The ship will be a modified MC94 Star Cruiser (basically an MC80 reduced in size to confirm to site rules). Because I'm not interested in running a warship but I am interested in weirdness and fun, so the ship will look like THIS:

ZCCLjGD.jpg

Thanks, Tirdarius!​

I want to aim towards the Light side of Neutral, meaning we'll likely do missions for non-Sith-aligned other factions from time to time. My aim is to interact with others while also having a self-contained RPing environment aboard the ship.

Anyone interested?

Chance Bonaventure

C
[member="J'Raa"]

If you ever have problems on your city-ship, let us know. We can find troublemakers for you, keep the collateral down, and be discreet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom