Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shiny and new, just like you

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Camellia Swift"]

It had been a couple weeks since they had both had a request for something. Although Sanya's request was slightly more, she had gone all out on the Droid her girlfriend wanted. The Droid was able to wield a saber with Sanya's unique fighting techniques, cloaking capabilities, jump packs and lots more. The Droid it's self has been the best ever model she had ever created to date. Although Sanya knew camellia had some special things in mind for her large ship and was eager to find out.

Sanya had contacted Taneas, he is like a father to her although he didn't agree with her recent choices he supported her. Well it's what he said over the the holo. As Sanya's Gunship came into dock she could see that Rendili woman already waiting like always. her face would light up with a smile at the sight of the girl she loved so much.

The ship touched down with a thud and the ramp shortly followed as it opened. She would rush to her feet running out the ship to greet her lover. As she approached Sanya would wrap her arms around camellia hugging her and kissing her on the cheek. "Hello beautiful, I missed you so much." She would kiss her again but on the lips using tongue this time. "How has my wonderful girl been?"

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

It had indeed been a couple of weeks since Sanya and her had exchanged some requests of each, droid assistant for her and a starship design for the former Jedi, and Camellia was sad to say the least that her side of the project was taking longer than her love's had. Ships were just bigger, and specialty orders didn't fly off the line as quick as standard models. Even with that though, the Rendili woman felt like the ship wasn't everything she wanted it to be for Sanya either. A ship for the other girl should have been a lot more incredible, but it was hard to do so without extensive dedication to the design and acquisition for the vessel alone. Which was sadly hard to focus on when both their lives were caught up in traveling around wherever they were needed for Lady Praelior's machinations and continuing the experiments among other things.

There wasn't much else to do but do the best she could with the time she had, and she was going to make sure it was still a damn fine ship that Sanya received from her. So Camellia smiled happily as she embraced the former Jedi back when the other girl landed, her droid assistant Mary behind her, since the Rendili woman was determined to actually get use out of the aid Sanya had developed for her. "I've been well, swamped with work from when I ran off to help with the Sekalus work though. So I've been rather tired, but Mary helps me settle through more of the droll paperwork. Mostly for finances, I like approving blueprint designs too much to pass those off. What about you though pretty kitty, how's being a Queen of a planet going for you?"

Taneas Haring

T

The freighter would be on approach to rendilis space docks, it was lucky his ship was recognized as a civilian ship due to been in sith space now. He could remember the days where rendili was the pinnacle of the republics fleets but now days must make it hard for the woman dating his little girl. The universe felt as it was changing to fast for him, so many things felt different like it was yesterday. Sanya once a Jedi Knight and now aligned herself with a group of sith. He was disappointed with her choice when she told him, but he was glad she did tell him. After all Taneas supported her choices and it have been good reason for her joining these people.

The com would bleep and a female voice would speak. "Please state your business at rendili stardrives." He would lean forward pressing the talk button. "Hello yes. I'm here from the request of Sanya Val Lerium." The com would remain quiet for a moment. "Could I have your name please?" The woman asked. Taneas would grunt to clear his throat. "Yes it's Taneas Haring." The woman would speak once more coming through the com. "One moment please… … … please head to hanger bay twenty three."

Taneas would sigh in relief then set the ship on course to the hanger. It wasnt long till it touched down then made his way to the lobby to wait for the two. Sanya seemed pretty eager for him to meet this woman. When they spoke last she made it clear she was head over heels for this person and he felt honored that she wanted him to meet her.

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya would continue to hug her lover. "I'm sorry for dragging you along on that." She would giggle with a smile and her face. "At least we got to spend some alone time on the trip to finding it. Also I forgot to mention I have invited someone along if that's okay. He was shortly behind me. I recognize my ships anywhere. Actually you might like it." She would go to hold her lovers hand as her data pad went off. "Okay he's already here and waiting in the lobby near hanger twenty three. Ummm I don't know where that is." There had only been a few times Sanya had been here and every time was to meet the girl she loved so much, every time she got excited although the reason changed after the first time. Although the only reason she had invited Taneas along was because she wanted camellia and him meet, besides Taneas liked ships as much as the next starship enthusiast. "If your wondering, he brought me up for a while before I became a Jedi. so he's like my dad in a way."

[member="Taneas Haring"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

"Hey don't feel sorry for that, I'm more than happy to help you whenever you need me too Sanya. I just wish there was more time just for us to relax to make up for all the times we haven't been able to yet." Hugging the other girl back, the Rendili woman just smiled and patted her lover while they talked. Camellia did have to give Sanya an odd look wondering who it was that the former jedi had invited out here, though she had no doubts about them being a decent person if Sanya was friends with them. Or more it seemed as the other woman quickly referred to the guest as essentially her father figure, leaving Camellia with even more questions in her head as she pondered why Sanya would be having such a person come out here to meet her. Let alone if it was a good idea at all considering all the things Sanya had been through and up to lately. "A-ah ok. Well hangar twenty three is just three blocks down, not too far. Let's go meet your ugh. . . dad I guess then." She hoped at the very least he wasn't the type to get too flustered over some of Sanya's more obvious changes. That would be a bit odd then. . . .

Taneas Haring

T

While taneas waited for the two girls to turn up, he would look at the memorabilia hung around the lobby. There would be a different holo image for a select hand full I'd ships, mainly the best ones from the different time era's. It was a nice touch. His eyes would look down the hall to see Sanya and her new girlfriend coming this way. He would start walking toward them with a grin in his face. "HEYYY Kiddo, how you been?" His voice projected louder than he intended making it sound like he was shouting what he was saying. He'd been told that she was 'different now' in her appearance, but in person it was slightly strange. She still looked like the girl he once looked after, she sounded like her and still the little bounce in her walk. They didn't bother him if anything, it added to her uniqueness and she was the same girl he looked after. He would open his arms and hug Sanya. "I've missed ya kid, it's to quiet without you." He would say as he moved on to give a quick hug to camellia. "And you must be the young lady Sanya talks so much about. Its nice to finally meet you." Like always taneas had brought along something alcoholic, this time been normal beer and something more to the girls liking been a non alcoholic pink wine, he wasn't sure what to bring along for them so he decided to play safe. Handing the bottle to camellia he gave a faint smile. "For you two, and don't worry it's not alcoholic as I wasn't sure if miss swift here was keen an alcohol." He would then pass a bottle of beer to Sanya and offer one to camellia. "So Sanya tells me you have a project your working on? I'm a big fan of ships myself, always loved flying and tinkering around with them. I was the one who taught Sanya how to fix bits and bobs around ships and how to fly them. Not of legal age but she was a natural, wasn't you kiddo?"

Sanya Val Lerium

As they both made there way down the series of corridors and large ramps avoiding the lifts. After all Sanya didn't like confined spaces. "Well next time I pull you away from work it will be just for us. That way we can relax together without distraction." She said with a smile on her face. Her head would turn to see the person with the familiar voice. "I've been good old man." She said with a giggle hugging taneas back. "Missed you too. Camellia this is Taneas." She let go seeing the six crate of beer in his hand and a bottle of pink wine in the other. Although Sanya was a little confused why he had wine as he never bought that, although it made sense after he handed it to camellia saying it was for us two. "Thanks." He then passed a bottle of beer to Sanya and she would shake her head taking it. "You never change do you." Sanya would look at camellia with a little grin. "Every time he meets someone he has a habit of bringing some kind of drink along." She would pop the top off with the force catching the lid In her other hand as she listens to taneas speak as he reminisced the times from when she was young. She hoped he wouldn't slip out anything embarrassing while he was here. "Well what do you expect I did learn from a Republic fighter pilot, then again there was a few close calls where I almost clipped a building. Ohh and don't forget when I forgot to put the landing gear down and we couldn't figure out why the ramp wouldn't open." Sanya would laugh as she went to take a sip of the beer.

Some time alone the next time she got pulled away from Rendili wouldn't be too bad, but Camellia was definitely going to hold Sanya to that responsibility. After all, Rendili Stardrive continued with business while they had been gone sample collecting for Praelior and Subjugating Sekalus. There was so much of a backlog going on that the Rendili woman was immensely glad she had taken up her love's offer for an assistant droid since the dear machine had worked tirelessly through the financial reports and managed most of the actual market side of things. Still, so many project teams were working on their designs that she had to look through and approve. "I hope so, there's been plenty enough distractions as it is already."

Her grin cut off by the sound of someone calling out to them, Camellia looked up to see the gentleman that Sanya had called over, the two quickly exchanging quips with one another before hugging it out. In all honesty the Rendili woman wondered how this was going to work out considering how things were. For now she had to put such worries aside as she smiled and approached the two, eyeing the drinks being offered as she chuckled and shook her head at the pair. "Well excuse me then if any designs were from Rendili, we don't often design with the mentally insane in mind for pilots. As for the drinks, thank you very much. I don't necessarily mind alcohol, but I don't exactly have the luxury of times to drink enough to enjoy it with the amount of work I do."

Taneas Haring

T

Taneas would laugh at the coment as he walked with the pair. "I like her already." He wasn't a shy person to sense of humour, well he wasn't a shy person. Taneas was a what you see is what you get kind of person. "Although it's been a while and I can't remember what ship I had then, with how many I have flown in my life time it's hard to remember what ship I flew last week." Although taneas was a fan of the rendili ships with how much time and effort put into solid designs and the actually manufacturing to perfection. They where smoothest ships to fly and always looked good doing it. He would look to Sanya. "How could I forget you trapping us in the ship, you scratched the whole underbelly and took weeks to spray paint it." As they slowly moved up the levels taneas wanted to know what the project was about since Sanya hadn't told him. "So what ship you building my little girl then?" He asked camellia while taking a swig of beer.

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya smiled as she took another sip of her drink, her other had would be now holding cams again with their fingers interlocked. "wait who you calling the insane one?" she would also laugh and shaking her head slightly as she did. "Well I'm glad you like cam because I have something to tell you... we are getting married. I wanted to tell you in person than over holo call." Sanya would giggle telling him the good news before she turned to cam with the smile on her face. "If it wasn't for camellia, there would have been sith much I wouldn't have achieved. You have done so much for me ever since the first time we met. I can still remember it like it was yesterday." She turned her head again as they reached the offices. Camellias been next door to the one they would be going in due to hers was filled to the brink of paperwork. She would lean closer to her love to whisper. "Before I leave tomorrow I'll help clear some of that. Enough so you can stop climbing over everything."

[member="Taneas Haring"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Well at least the Rendili woman felt she was making a good impression. The other two were quite clearly lighthearted and easygoing together, leaving Camellia wondering the sort of mischief Sanya had likely gotten herself into at a young age for her father figure to treat her so. Although it appeared as though the former jedi was getting back at the older gentleman by dropping the bombshell on him rather suddenly as they moved to a conference room. If Taneas spit out his drink in surprise hopefully a cleaning droid would be by quick enough to deal with the mess. Not that Camellia cared too much as she held Sanya's hand and moved in to kiss the other girl when her lover gave her the opportunity by leaning in. "Hey now, you could have waited till we talked more with him. I was going to tell him all about the rather immense ship you ordered. I mean the frame is nearly put together and the majority of the inner systems are almost finished. I think the last part was deciding on the material for the exterior hull you desired."

Taneas Haring

T

Taneas would smile a lot and raise the bottle in his hand. "Congratulations. So who proposed to who?" He would ask with a grin on his face looking at Sanya like he knew the answer. From past experiences with friends getting on in their life it was normally the person who asked that couldn't keep it in for long. "Well either way you both make each other happy so I say go for it. Don't miss the opportunity like I did to be happy." He knew Sanya would know what he ment as when he was looking after her he almost ended up with the perfect gal for himself, but the timing wasn't right and later on she'd passed away in a fatal speeder accident. Maybe he'd find someone new he could love but that hit him hard. Just never let it show how much it hurt him. Guess that was the years of watching friends die in seconds right before your eyes. War never changes but it changes the person who fights in them. As camellia mentioned about the Hull of the ship he could only imagine it was a big one. "I would say something strong for a Hull, good quality and disperses shots well. If it's big it's a target so protection is worth going all out for."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya would kiss camellia back deeply and pssionatly. It didn't bother her Taneas was here and it didn't make her feel awkward kissing her love in front of him. He'd always been laid back and his response was proof of that. As Sanya brought her lips away from camellias she would turn and look at taneas. "I proposed and it couldn't have gone better." Sanya would giggle with a big smile on her face. She would start to rub her thumb on the back of camellias hand as they where interlocked with each others. Her hand felt warm and soft, and feels nice to hold. "Well I'm not sure about a hull. Usually I have quadranium used on everything but this is special so we can go all out without getting expensive." Sanya began to think of what would be good to use for the hull of a ship this big. As Taneas began to speak she agreed with what he said and then she thought of the perfect metal. "Ultrachrome. We should use Ultrachrome. Its strong and durable it should do the job right?" It was clear Sanya wasn't one for experimenting so much with metals. The ones she knew well was phrik, quadranium and durasteel. But they did the job for what she made but this ship it was going to be amazing Sanya knew it.

Camellia simply took the moment to enjoy her kiss with Sanya before considering anything else. She supposed though she really ought to be putting more thought on the ship at the moment since they had started out that way, but the other woman was making it very hard with how very much she was being distracting, not to mention Taneas presence was a factor she hadn't expected really in all this. "Yes she did, but I think I was a rather dumbfounded lass when she asked me the question." Looking down at her hand interlocked with Sanya's own, the Rendili woman couldn't help but grin as her lover's thumb glided over the back of her hand. A grin that only grew bigger when Sanya made a suggestion for the material to use for the hull plating. "Ultrachrome is definitely a powerful metal to use, but very expensive to acquire and dig out, especially in the quantities you'll need to cover a ship with the proportions you laid out. We'll also either have to outsource a mining crew somewhere Ultrachrome can be found or else transport a unit ourselves because its not available on Rendili."

Taneas Haring

T

Taneas smiled that he had taught Sanya well. Hell she out did him, owner of two companies isn't something many can say these days. Although it did make it hard knowing she was off fighting battles or if it was a thing of the past. She taught him many things too that sometimes priority comes first and family is the most important. He would never turn his back in her and he knew she'd never do the same. He even saw that bond between the two girls stood beside him. One he considered a daughter and soon a daughter in law. All he could do was smile knowing Sanya was happy, he had never seen her this happy. A little piece in him seeing it made him happy for them. Teaneas had watched Sanya for most of his life from been this kid wanting to help everyone and maturing to a woman saving many lives at once do in something not many others can do. She was an outstanding woman. As for camellia this was the first time meeting her but from her reputation she was one for protecting people in her own way by providing the means to help soldiers and those willing to fight a good cause the resources needed. He respected her and now meeting the woman he liked her. "Well Sanya was always one for the unexpected. But I'm glad you both found happiness in each other it's hard to do that these days." He said looking at camellia. As Sanya mentioned the metal and camellia unsure of where to get it Taneas had a contact to where to get it cheap. "You can leave that to me. I have a friend who can get lots of it and sell it cheap. He owes me a few favors so I wouldn't mind. Ill send you the contact and just say that I'm calling in a favor. Aft...." his com would begin to bleep with the notification that it was urgent. "Excuse me a moment." Taneas would stop a moment watching the other two walk ahead for a moment as he spoke with his squadron leader. She spoke of an accident during a training exercise and someone had severely injured themselfs meaning his leave had to be cut short. As he caught up with them both again the look on his face said it all. "I am sorry Sanya and camellia but I have to go. I'm needed back in republic space as an accident happened meaning I need to be on stand by." Giving Sanya a hug his arms would be firm around her. "Ill miss you kiddo and I'll see you soon okay, and camellia as soon as I'm on my ship I'll send that contact straight away."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya smiled with a giggle. "I'm just glad I found her, and she makes me so happy." She said in response. He was the rather she never had. He filled the slight gap from when her mother died. He gave her a place, he taught her things and tried hard to make him proud and stand up from her mistakes. He was a role model, not the best but a role model non the less. As he spoke some more it put more of a smile on her face until the bleeping started. She knew what it was although she hoped it wasn't anything bad. Turning to camellia with the smile on her face she would kisses her cheek. "Its a good job I asked him to come huh. What do you think of him?" She would ask cam. In a way she always expects to hear loud and somewhat cheerful. He would catch up and hugging Sanya abruptly and tight squeezing the air out of her lungs. "It's okay. I understand." She would say in a saddens tone. "Ill miss you too and you can count on it." He would let her go and she would wave to him as he walked off towards where he left his ship. "I guess we can pick up the ship tomorrow. For now we have your paperwork to sort out and order." She would giggle hugging camellia and nuzzling her face into the rendili woman's neck.

Camellia was surprised to say the least when Taneas offered to help put her in touch with someone who could provide them with Ultrachrome for Sanya's ship. However, she was less surprised to hear that the price would be discounted since the contact in question owed the father figure of her fiancee a favor. The pilot seemed awfully alot like the type to have been around getting into mischief in his younger years. It left the mind freely imagining what sort of shenanigans the man could share if he told his stories. If he had the time of course, since it seemed like Taneas was being called away as his comlink went off and it seemed like he was being called away. Something which made the Rendili woman feel a little hollow. . . .since she had to wonder how life would be going if the Republic hadn't abandoned Rendili to its fate under the Sith. Though she was snapped from her worries when Sanya spoke up about how lucky Taneas' visit was. "Ah, yeah you're right. That makes it much easier and quicker to get through the process with the ultrachrome concerns out of the way. Have a safe trip back Taneas, thanks for making the visit and for helping us out so much."

Moving to hug Sanya when the other woman came close to her, Camellia just smiled as she watched her girlfriend nuzzle against her. "Sure, we'll have new paperwork when Taneas sends over the contact anyway. Let's get going then Sanya."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom