Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Shinigami Class - Star Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrewley_02.jpg

Image Source: http://conceptships....ndrew-ley.html�

Affiliation: Shadow Dynasty
Manufacturer: Darkthrone Arialyard/Shadow Dynasty
Model: SSD-00da
Modularity: Yes, whatever the owner deems to make changed.
Production: Limited
Material: Durasteel inner hull, Durinium outer hull.
Classification: Command Star Destroyer

Length: 1500 meters
Width: 700 neters
Height: 350 meters

Armament: Total (300)

Offensive Batteries: 130

50 - Twin Turbolasers
50 - Medium Blaster Cannons
10 - Lateral Quad 227 Laser Battery
20 - 700 Penetrators
20 - Long Rang Turbolasers

Orbital Batteries: 20

10 - Orbital Strike Cannons
10 - Plasma Cannons

Missile Launchers: 20

20 - Bio-Plasmatic Gel Launcher

Defensive Batteries: 154

50 - Flak Guns

50 - Point Defense Cannons

10 - Sparkers

50 - Light Ion Cannons

Hangar:
6 starfigther squadrons, 2 dropship sqaudron, 4 walkers the size of AT-STs or smaller.

Special Features:
2 Ion Engines

One Standard Shield

One Ion Back Up Shield

Maneuverability Rating: 20
Speed Rating: 18
Hyperdrive Class: 1.6

Strengths:
- Well balance
- Can stop Sensor Scans
- Two Bridges, so one bridge can focus on capital vs capital while the other can focus on fighter vs fighter

Weaknesses:
- Very Slow
- Easy to visually see
- Two Engines, meaning is one goes, its not moving anymore.
- Two Bridges, this can resort in losing the ability to help coordinate the battle depending on which bridge goes.
- Thing Hangars, these are major weak points

Description: The Shinigami is a balanced out Command Star Destroyer with no real special features but the thin layer of Durinium hull that can stop Sensor Scans, this doesnt make it invisible, but a enemy ship would have to look for it with their own eyes, and it's not hard to miss in space. It's got two hangars, one near the bridge, the next at the head of the ship. It's quite slow, and turns like a bantha. The other unique design about this ship is it's two bridges.

Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/48562-building-the-death-gods-ask/

Intent: To make a large Star Destroyer to be a command ship, and gifted to friends, leaders, and allies.

Who Can Use This: Limited Production, is given to certain people as a gift.

Primary Source: N/A

[member="The Shadow King"]

There are several things wrong here that will need fixing.

First of all one of the first rules here is
2. Ships at or above 1,000 meters will always require a development thread. Minimum: 10 posts, 1 writer.

Your ship would require a dev thread due to its size. However, you also clearly show you are using stealth equipment in the form of a sensor negating hull. Stealth tech also requires a dev thread in itself.

Next your armaments are severely undergunned for a destroyer, you can do more with them if you want or not I just figured if you weren't sure I would let you know, but you're arrangement is confusing however that is just a nitpick. Your strengths and weaknesses are an issue though, command ship isn't a strength and minimum long range weapons is also not a weakness (none maybe but few isn't). And lastly your description is lacking. I would like to ask when the dev threads are done that you also buff this up to 2 paragraphs at least.

So to clarify you need an expansive dev thread for a stealth utilizing destroyer, your description and strengths/weaknesses need to be double checked, and if you want to increase your weaponry you have the ability to do so.

The dev thread considering the project should be 20-30 posts.

[member="Camellia Swift"]

I understand all this, and I will do the dev thread. No questions asked.

I do, though, would like to know why a canon item, and a none restricted item would need a dev thread?
I would not go as far as to say its a very common metal, but it certainly isnt rare if smugglers can get their hands on it a lot for small stuff like holsters, and cargo.
With that said, if I havent swayed you, I go do that which I have been asked to do. Im not trying to start an argument, it's just to my understanding...its canon...and its not restricted. If the it is considered restricted, can we add it to the list as so another doesnt make the same mistake as I have? I didnt considered this a stealth type thing, there are ways to go around this, like com scans, and heat signatures. So the scan may not work to see it virtually but there is still many ways to find the ship.

Its not the material itself that is at question it is its stealth effects. You don't have to mine it like Stygium which is a separate requirement, but stealth ships period require a development of some form compared to normal. Consider it whereas to a restricted material which requires mining and the ship's development on top of that, that these technologies count as advanced system forms and require merely the development.

as a small destroyer? Around 340 total maybe, heavy/long range modifiers would make each gun itself worth more so remember that, and that turbos and ion cannons cost more than flak and point defense type guns.

[member="Camellia Swift"]

Hey, okay..see..I have a few IRL things in the way, Can I have this archived till I can fully finish the Dev Thread for this? PLease? Im not giving up, I just got ALOT going on IRL thats gonna slow the Dev down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom