Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shifting Wind (trainer needed)

Aewne Tulus

Rebel Without a Cause
"Hey you, stop there!"

At the yell Aewne turned to the owner of the bakery Aewne had just sprayed painted "witch" onto. Rather than stopping, which would have been a bit dumb, the young eldorai turned and ran as fast as she could.

Naturally the shop owner chased after her, but a curious wind seemed to be slowing her down. On the other hand the wind seemed to be blowing the opposite direction behind Aewne pushing her faster. After a few minutes of running a tall wall blocked the path.

"I've got you now vandal!" the shop owner yelled into the wind.

Rather than say anything Aewne ran faster then jumped up the wall. Hands scrambled for purchase, and miraculously she seemed to rise further than a girl her size should have been able to jump. A hand managed to grab the edge of the wall, and she pulled herself over.

Jumping down she landed with unnatural softness, smirking at the outraged cries from the other side of the wall. Removing the scarf covering her face, Aewne took in a deep breathe of the cool morning air. "Serves you right you old hag," she said to the wall.

Mirien was walking down the street, minding her own business when she came across the strange cries of an Eldorai baker, screaming for someone to stop. So, that probably was the first odd thing for the day.

The second strange thing was a shift in the force, a ripple in the pond so to speak that came with another force user nearby. That got her attention more than anything. As she rounded the corner, she came upon the source.

"So we are talking to walls today? Or did you just happen to piss off the baker?" Mirien asked as she came upon a young Eldorai. "You know, she makes a wonderful cherry pie, but I'm guessing you've never taken the time to stop in either." The brunette had recognized the voice, on the other side of the wall. That particular bakery, she happened to frequent getting her usual pastry, and coffee from before heading on to work at Firemane. "She was telling me yesterday of some delinquent who has been tagging the area.... One can safely come to the conclusion that would you."

[member="Aewne Tulus"]

Aewne Tulus

Rebel Without a Cause
Aewne spun surprise and panic rising to the surface. She had been careless and used the Force, any eldorai would have figured out that from her floating down. That was before Mirien finished talking. Once the woman, a human woman, finished talking relief flooded into the young delinquent. A little vandalism was small potatoes compared to being a Force user in secret.

"She had it coming to her," Aewne said with a defiant shrug. "I saw her turn away a young little boy just because he wasn't born a girl. Stupid old fashioned beliefs like that are why this world is still so backward."

[member="Mirien Valdier"]

Panic then relief were strange emotions one to follow the other. Which meant that Mirien felt the need to test the waters further and see what the true source of distress was, aside from being caught redhanded.

"I don't know.... I really could careless who she chooses to turn away, the woman makes a fine pie." The brunette said with a shrug. "There are many old fashioned beliefs across the galaxy. Do you really believe all of them can be challenged? Never mind that you are an untrained force user. In some societies that would lead to you being taken away from your family before you could even crawl. Or murdered for it. So take your pick. There are far worse things in the galaxy, though since I imagine you've seen next to none of it, you'll just have to take my word for it." She said rather coldly.

"Now I have work to get to, and you, are going to be coming with me." Mirien decided to head matters off before it became a chase. "And no, you really don't have a choice. Running will just be a waste your energy and mine." Seeming rather bored at that point, and ready to get on with her day.

[member="Aewne Tulus"]

Aewne Tulus

Rebel Without a Cause
"Yes we can challen..." Aewne began before she heard the words "untrained Force user" come from the other woman. Immediately the rest of the words became unimportant and basic instincts kicked in. Fight or flight, and as rebellious as she might be she was by no means a fighter. She knew at that moment the only thing she had on her side was surprise, and even that would only last as long as the woman kept talking.

Aewne charged toward the woman summoning as much wind as she knew how. A powerful gale impacted the human woman as Aewne dodged to the side propelling herself as fast as the wind would carry her. No matter what she had to escape before she was identified.

A sigh came, Why did they always run? It never worked. And never ended well.

The use of the force didn't even in the slightest bit catch Mirien off guard, for reading the ripples in the pond of the force was something she was extremely good at.

Reaching out in equal measure she held herself in place at the same from extending an invisible hand to reach out and grip the woman with. "What was I saying about not running? Use those ears girl, for something other than ornamentation with strange foreign objects and metals." She said as she pulled upon invisible strands of the force to bring the girl back to her.

"Now where was I? Ah, yes. Running would be a waste of both your energy and mine. Dispense with the antics and drama and come along." Mirien said with an exasperated sigh. "I will drag your ass back all the way to my personal office at Firemane if I must but I will not be a happy camper by the time I get there. And I can assure you, that is not a state you really want to see me in."

[member="Aewne Tulus"]

Aewne Tulus

Rebel Without a Cause
A girlish scream escaped Aewne as she was yanked backward. Truly a humiliating noise she felt, and was immediately embarrassed she had let it escape. She was far too cool to scream like a little kid. After only a few vain attempts at wiggling free, she was Force to admit that she was caught. Whoever this human was, she knew how to use the Force well.

Well if fleeing would not work, perhaps another strategy would. Turning to look at the woman, Aewne put on her best flirtatious smile. "So you're interested in my ass huh? Perhaps we can come to some... other arrangement then. Maybe I show you where else I have piercings?"

"Yes, I'm totally just interested in your ass. I intend fully to cut it off and mount it on my office wall as a trophy." She said with a roll of her eyes, each word dripping heavily with sarcasm.

"You done with the drama or would you rather continue this little charade?"

Mirien was irritated, slightly annoyed at this point so she decided to hoist the girl up in the air a good twenty feet, and just held her there. "Pretty sure I can leave you hanging from a flagpole and no one will much care. Or are we good, and I can put you down and you'll come along, all quiet like?"

[member="Aewne Tulus"]

Aewne Tulus

Rebel Without a Cause
The woman's words actually hurt Aewne's pride a bit. She considered herself quite the catch, even by eldorai standards. At least that had always seemed to be the case in the circles that she typically hung in. Or maybe the woman just was not interested in other girls. Humans could be weird like that.

"What charade?" she asked haughtily. "I was perfectly serious."

Another high pitched scream escape as she was thrown up into the air unexpectedly. Now her pride had been hurt three times in probably as many minutes. Still she stubbornly refused to simply go with the woman to her certain doom. Still, she could do little suspended like this. "Fine, fine. Put me down."

Then she grumbled, "At least the flagpole would probably have a personality."

Mirien shrugged, "Yeah sure, kid. For the record I prefer women that don't the smell of spray paint, as well as not having a snotty rebellious attitude. Lose that and I might enjoy being in the same room with you, but I doubt it."

The idea of the women before her being an underage youth, hadn't slipped by her."You frankly remind me of a human teenager. On that note let me guess... You're not of age yet."

Mirien shook her head, "No, I'm not putting you down, yet. There is just something about you in the force, that tells me to in no way trust a single word you say."

Getting more irritated, Mirien finally cut closer to the point. "Did it ever occur to you for two seconds that I might have a perfectly legitimate reason to drag you along? I could for the record care less that you vandalized the bakery. You having the force on the other hand, interests me for a number of reasons. And I might add, none of them have anything to do with those pointy ears of yours."

She tapped her foot impatiently on the ground, "So would you like to come with me, of your own free will? Or do I have to drag you kicking and screaming the whole way? Cause I do have work to get to, and all. You're holding me up now, and that just tends to tick me off. But please, keep pushing your luck and I'll how many times I can make you squeal like a little girl on the way."

[member="Aewne Tulus"]

Aewne Tulus

Rebel Without a Cause
Whether Mirien meant it or not, Aewne heard her words as a challenge. She had admitted to preferring some women after all, and even given hints as to how Aewne could accomplish such a seduction. The idea was not unpleasant, she seemed attractive enough for a human and the challenge just added that little extra bit of accomplishment to the whole thing.

Yup, Aewne decided that she would not stop until she seduced her. And obviously she always thought her decisions through carefully, so it was doubtful anything bad would happen from doing so.

"Hey, I'm older than you!" she yelled defensively. That was not strictly a denial... she was technically still a year away from reaching majority, but still! "I bet I was having sex before you reached high school!"

Probably not the wisest thing to say, but something about being twenty feet up in the air made it a lot harder to be careful with words. And it was not like she slept around a lot. She had only had a few partners... now and then. Of course the other woman still wanted Aewne to come with her after discovering her Force powers, and that was still a very Bad Thing as far as she was concerned.

"If you want me dead, do it now," her earlier defiance returning. "Probably be less painful than whatever will happen after you turn me in human."

"And that proves exactly why I want nothing to do with you, in that manner. Thank you for wrapping that up with a neat little bow."

Mirien rolled her eyes. "One I'm not killing you. Aside from the bakery crap you've done nothing wrong. So, please just zip it. Two, I'm a Master, don't you think you might be able to learn something from me. Unless you're just too good to be bothered. Either way, I don't really care. The choice is however, yours." A shrug followed as Mirien turned her back and started walking, with Aewne still some twenty feet in the air.

"I wonder if all Eldorai teenagers are this whiny..." She said idly as she was pulling the blonde along, at height, some distance behind her.

[member="Aewne Tulus"]

Aewne Tulus

Rebel Without a Cause
"How long have you been on this planet lady?" Aewne asked with exasperation. The human was as dense as her cousin Elanil was when it came to anything approaching fun. Or romance. Or pretty much anything else that was not work for that matter. "In case you missed it, this is one of those planets where kids are taken from their families and forced to train in the Force and I clearly am not. Trained. What do you think is going to happen to me when someone figures that out?"

Under different circumstances that would have been dangerous knowledge to divulge. Given she was already doomed, it was Aewne grasping at non-existent straws. Remembering her scarf she wrapped it back around her face. Perhaps if no one was able to ID her, then being paraded around town would not be an immediate death sentence.

Or at least one could hope.

"And I am NOT A TEENAGER!" she all but screeched in frustration. It was bad enough to be treated like a kid, but to be called one was even worse. What, did she think Aewne still wore diapers?

[member="Aewne Tulus"]

"I've been on it long enough, and known about it for far longer." Mirien said rather dully, getting truly bored with this.

"Well, kid I've figured it out. So..... you've really only got one choice. Come along, and be trained under me. Alternatively, I'll drag you all the way to my office, run you through the identity database, and take you back to your parents and inform them you're an untrained and rather unskilled force user. And then like it or not you'll be going to the Eldorai schools for Force training." She said quietly, as she pulled the child down out of the air, and rather close behind her. Still the brunette didn't let go as she kept the elf hanging in the air, within a few inches of actually touching the ground.

"So my way? Or your parents way? The choice is all yours. Pick the right choice, and I might actually let you walk to the office with me." Mirien paused as she turned to face the blonde, "Oh, and as long as you act like a teenager, I'm going to call it as I see it."

Aewne Tulus

Rebel Without a Cause
With effort Aewne bit back the retort sitting on her tongue. And it would have been a good one too. However there was no getting around it this time. Like it or not as much as she rebelled against her parents and their society... there was a limit. Aewne might push the lines, but knew better than to simply jump across them.

"I'm not that unskilled," she audibly grumbled. Despite her complaining it was obvious that she had made a choice. Even if she still refused to verbalize it.

Mirien smiled, "The very nature of untrained speaks of your distinct lack of skills. For if you had some force skills, you might be able to resist the very grip I have over you right now, no?" It really wasn't a question, even if it had been posed that way.

"My way, or your parents? Because trust me, it will be rather easy to find out who they are." A bit of a smirk developed upon her lips, "So, let's hear it and you might get to have the privileged of walking the rest of the way."

[member="Aewne Tulus"]

Aewne Tulus

Rebel Without a Cause
Aewne could not really respond to her inability to break the invisible grasp. She used wind, and she felt she was good at it. In truth she had never really even considered how else the Force might be used. The elements were natural, air was everywhere. The wind was something she understood. Whatever was being done to her now was unnatural, outside her normal realm of possibility.

Even as the woman tried to force a surrender, Aewne was not so defeated that she would simply say "you've won." Instead an audible sigh left her slim body. "My parents can never know of this."

The smirk just spread upon her lips, quite gleeful on the inside, but never let it show beyond that simple smirk. "The burden for that really falls to you, for it's unlikely I'd ever run into your parents. Though I think we'll need to find some job title or task for which I can use to make sure no eyebrows are raised as to why an underage girl is working for me, learning from me and what not." She sighed, as she lowered the girl to the ground completely, and most gently.

Though, just because she was letting the elf walk down, didn't mean that Mirien was letting her guard down. "None the less, such a background is easy enough to create, and I suppose having youth for interns under limited hours wouldn't be too frowned upon. Oh, and yes, I need your name, not a false name your real one."

[member="Aewne Tulus"]

Aewne Tulus

Rebel Without a Cause
Part of her wanted to knock that smirk off the other woman's face. The smarter parts of her all agreed that would be a very stupid thing to do. Even compared to a long life of stupid things she had done. So Aewne just fumed in silence at being outdone.

Once her feet were back on the ground though her mood improved markedly. She decided to remove the scarf again, realizing it would just draw unwanted attention at this point.

"I'm really not that young," Aewne said. "If you claimed I was say... 51, I doubt anyone would think a thing of it. I mean no one's called me on it yet."

Two years really was not much difference to the eldorai after all. Aewne was the equivalent of a 17 and a half year old human, and she really did not see how her now would be any different from her a year from now.

"Oh, I know what my job can be! How about you make me your sexy secretary?" Aewne asked making a suggestive pose and smiling sweetly at Mirien.

[member="Aewne Tulus"]

"Just because no one has called you on it yet, only means you were lucky until now. Age is age, kid. I have to play by the rules around here. I'm not putting my butt on the line for you until you prove your worth." Mirien said firmly.

"No." Mirien said flatly. "It will be a real title, a real job, that isn't some innuendo for something else." A smile crossed her lips, "However, paperwork and data entry I'm sure you'll be capable of."

"So, as I said before, name, your real one. Because I will know if you even attempt to lie." This a game, Mirien had played too many times before. "I can't help you, if you don't learn to meet me half way. And don't think for a second that I won't go to your parents, if you continue in this manner."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom