Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel Shifting sands

Wearing: Torchflare Armor

Armed with: Synth Crystal Lightsaber (Purple)

Objective: Figure out how to get off Tatooine.

Lyli Dragi awoke bruised and damaged, multiple cuts on her gorgeous face, leaking glowing white blood. Her long, curly copper hair billowed in the wind as she pulled herself up from the sands, clad in her red combat leotard with matching gloves and boots, missing her cape, bare shoulders exposed. Her red choker with a crimson kyber at the center still tightly secured to her neck. She was unarmed.

"Chit..." she muttered, looking around and spotting her VT-49 Decimator in splinters across a desert with a familiar pair of suns.

She dragged herself to the wreckage, hoping against hope her emergency stash had survived the wreckage. Frantic minutes of clearing out the debris and she came across a box of Phrik Alloy and pulled it to her despite it's searing temperature. The heat didn't affect her as she opened it, pulling out a simple, durasteel tube with a switch. The Bounty had gotten loose. Wrecked her whole ship. She'd pay for that.

Lyli began looking for tracks, but saw none, and closes her eyes, listening to the Force and finally finding a trace of the Witch.

She looked for supplies, found only a single intact canteen of water and began her trek to where she sensed the Dark Presence. It took an hour through heat that had little to no effect on her, due to her Pyrokinesis.

Her senses led her to a rocky outcropping, upon which burned a pentagram of blood.

Dull surprise played over her face as the elderly witch, who was worth quite a lot, came out from hiding, wrinkly and sickly in a tattered blue gown with a mop of tattered brown hair, brandishing a red lightsaber.

"Sloppy. Perfect opportunity to snap my neck..." Lyli chided, face twisting into a contempt filled sneer. "You broke my ride. I loved my ship. It's the sorta thing that makes me want to take it nice and slow with you."

The old witch broke into her own sneer.

"Shouldn't have gone cheap on the neural disruptor collar." The Witch replied. "I'm gonna give you one chance, girl. Walk away."

Lyli's purple blade snaked to life with a vibrant hum.

"I don't take orders from broken down hags."

"And I don't take lip from Bounty Hunters dressed like they aren't sure whether to fight or dance for a Hutt." The Witch snarled back.

Lyli's bared her teeth.

"I shall savor your death, old fool."

Lyli came at the Witch like a demon, swiping angrily in a cross between the Strong Style and Form Seven. Deceptively slow yet delivered in a chaotic pattern that the Witch matched, attempting to Drain Lyli of her life energy. But the wild Force User fought her way out of it spiritually with an unexpected strength that caught the Witch off guard as they fought at the base of the rock pillar. Lyli's strikes getting more aggressive, more angry. She drove the Witch back with fearsome strength and aggression, and only a blast of Spirit Ichor slamming into Lyli drive her back long enough to catch her breath, noticing terrible ruptures in her flesh from exposure.

Lyli gave a scream of rage and retaliated her wrath leaping from her fingertips and engulfing her screaming victim in an intense, concentrated, laser like jet of flame.

Lyli tackled her, willing her incendiary nature upon her knuckles as they crashed into the face of the gurgling witch, causing the beast to catch fire as she punched it, again and again, not realizing someone was watching her extract her vengeance on the Old Witch's face..

Darth Laesis Darth Laesis

The dust of sand flew throughout the deserts. Thousands of his small creatures chittering and chattering. His anger has grown, he has grown quite annoyed of these hunters trying to find the tomb of his death...made only by his master himself.

"I....sense........A FAKER!....a hunter...trying to stop us....young ones...we cannot have this...ha-happen!"

The small creatures known as Murk-ins pointer their head up at him...no vision only the ability to hear. He slammed his large bony and sharp hand on his throne. He looked at his big mansion made of dunes, sand, and rocks, and other known resources. He hasn't seen a kind of his own in years...perhaps the last being in the war he fought before his so called death. He was waiting for any movement or any source of someone to fight...he has killed nearly 20 people in the past few years...but with his witch he had 5 miles out and away from his palace of sand, dust, and many creatures...many died because of the witch. But he felt as someone would finally be able to face him again. He awaited.

Lyli's flame infused fists had long since caved in the face of the Witch. But on instinct she began doing something else.

The old Witch's flesh began to blend with, then be absorbed by, the flesh in Lyli's arm. Lyli, stood up, her body bulging grotesquely as it absorbed the flesh and muscle tissue off the Witch's bones and into herself. Her body wriggled and bubbled, taking on the appearance of the Witch she had just absorbed for a split second before reforming into her prior appearance.

The Dark Jedi knealt down and picked up the lightsaber of her foe, clipping it to her belt, and stopped, sensing something out deep in the desert.

"Another victim..." Lyli snarled under her breath, bloodthirsty for carnage. Fixing the ship could wait. There was someone else to butcher and break.

Lyli set off to where she sensed the darkness. She wanted to feed on it. To inflict pain on it. In truth, the creature deep inside her, puppeting her every thought and action, had simply detected another Dark Sider and wanted to eliminate the risk posed to others. It was a long walk. The sands swirled around her. But eventually she reached the "Palace" area of Darth Laesis Darth Laesis .

Lyli's flesh shuddered everywhere in her body as she began seeking her prey in earnest...

A storm erupted around the hunter....something rare to ever happen on Tatooine. The sun looked red and dark..the clouds grew grey. This was no puppy fight...anybody crossing these lands had to fight the fear that they had felt while moving into the palace.
On the left wall what looked to be in red

THE GOD WITHIN

what did this mean..? The small chittering bellow from some spots...but they could be played of as just wind simply..as...this place looked of ruins.
"I doubt....she...even knows her worst....FEAR!.......I will show her...with my toxins......"
Thousands of small chattering came from the creatures as they went to their hiding and waiting to attack.

He lifted his hand and waited.

Lyli wandered into the enclosed area, feeling full of death. She felt the energy present.

"Come out come out wherever you are..." Lyli called out in an oily tone, the flesh on her face bubbling a few seconds, face and muscle peeling back in some parts to reveal the skull before it reset on her face.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted one of the creatures, not quite fully hidden.

Lyli pretended to walk around casually, then her hand shot out and a laser like stream of intense flames shot forth from her palm and roasted the creature alive in it's hiding place.

More of the creatures sprung from their hiding spots, but Lyli's flames were just as brutal to them, her purple saber dashed through three of the creatures, and Lyli felt pleasure as their lives were cut short.

"Come now. Critters? Are you too afraid to face me?" she called out, waiting for her unknown opponent, Darth Laesis Darth Laesis , to strike...

Then the unexpected to happen...thousands and thousands of creatures around 4'11 sharp teeth, long claws, growled at her. Athletic and humanoid. Thousands perched from the clifs, and came from beneath the sand. A voice boomed from the shadows. A blood curdling whisper.

"They....won't fear...when you're the one hallucinating....and what happened with your parents young..one?!..........fear...is your only turning point."

Out of the dark a smiling male face..glitching to look as a skull was underneath. The face looked fake, undearneath the glitching face was a skeleton smile like creature...it was...horrific.

Terrifying.....
The dark hit the sandy dunes, almost pitch black in the plaza...The face...it was eye poisoning.

--------------------------------------------
analog03_400sq.jpg
-----------------------------------------------

Lyli glared at the sight of the creatures rising up all around her, and gave her purple blade a swish.

"Ah. You wish a preview of your own execution." she sneered, and charged head on into the monsters around her.

The creatures were fast, slashing at her with claws, snapping at her with teeth. Lyli gave herself to a Savage use of form seven blade work becoming chaotic and vicious to as she gave free reign to her emotions, blasting the creatures that came at her to with laser like blasts of flame, slashing at and chopping at them with me abandon. The flames spread to others that were too close together, and soon, much of the area around them was on fire.

One creature managed to slash an exposed shoulder, and while Darth Laesis Darth Laesis was correct--the poison would have an effect...

He was incorrect about what fears she would be experiencing.

See, Lyli was not really Lyli. Something controlled her, deep within, and that something's terrors would be felt.

Lyli snarled, seeing hallucinations of The Battalion The Battalion , The Amalgam The Amalgam , taunting her over her failures with Laertia Io Laertia Io , but this confused Lyli, who stumbled back, shaking her head, even as she cut down another of Laesis's monsters on instinct.

You had every reason in the world to keep her in the light, yet you surrendered her to us almost without a fight a hallucination of The Battalion tainted.

Lyli was confused, as the memories of the hidden thing in her mixed with the almost completely faded memories of the original Lyli. How had she gotten into mercenary work again? Something over getting an adrenaline thrill-??

Either way, she was now on the defensive, slashing at at the monsters with much more restraint than prior...

A screech from the figure came. A screech so loud and ear piercing. And the creatures backed away from the woman. Laesis' affects started to work. He snapped and she suddenly woke back up to reality. Only seeing the rotten fleshy skull of Laesis. The blood from his mouth. The sharp crown he was wearing. His tall figure, and large bony hands he stood just 50 feet away. Where he sat on his throne.

He lets out a raspy brisk breath from his mouth, the air visible, and dusty.

Gas seeped from his mouth and surrounded her and she snapped into a cold place. Snow surrounding her. In a dark black room. And there she seen them. Her family...every one.

"You've hidden the life of your soul....behind a fake identity.....YOU WILL NEVER...be....how would so say...your parents think of this...? This isn't he girl they love.....or...LOVED. You'll always be a nobody behind a somebodies shadow..."

The cold blistering her skin, as Laesis speaks from somewhere. The dark frosty ground, where her parents laid. Flashes of their deaths revealed in her head...and then the voices came..

"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED US....YOU LEFT US TO DIE...........YOU AREN'T MY LITTLE GIRL........I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO BE A FAKER!"

Then he snapped and she snapped back into reality sweating and heavily breathing.

Lyli was so busy fighting his monstrosities that when Darth Laesis Darth Laesis finally showed himself she was momentarily caught off guard, and one of the monsters managed to slash her side, and dull white blood spilled out of the cut.

The flesh on her face shuddered as her body metabolized the gas.

She had been a rich brat. The spoiled daughter of... someone...why couldn't she remember him fully?

She saw her parents. They wore expensive clothes. How had she gotten interested in violence? Had it been burning a house down on purpose? Or had it been her first time killing someone for angering her.

Either way, whatever the case had been, seeing them again, brought all kinds of discomfort and fears to the surface.

She always dreamed of adventure. Of power. Of notice.

She wanted to be able to get whatever she wanted, when she wanted.

She was unable to move. Watching them mangled and bled out in the snow, calling her a phony. But she wasn't! She wasn't!

"I'm NOT A FAKE!" Lyli screamed in rage and fear. She wasn't a nobody! She was on the path to self fulfillment!

She noticed she was hyperventilating. Sweating. She saw Laesis, and for a moment, her fear was twisted to fury.

"You DARE such things upon me?!" Lyli roared in haughty fury, directing a large, powerful blast of laser like red fire directly on Laesiswith one arm while the other was directed to incinerate the creatures still around her...

Red fire came towards the dark figure. Right before it hits he snaps his bony like fingers and she is taken back to the place of darkness. This time, freezing. The walls covered in mirrors as freezing cold rain start to hit her body, feelings like bullets with each drop. It's negative 50 degrees as it feels, and she looks at the thousands of mirrors revealing a bald, bloody, ugly bruised up face. The walls collapse the rain, the freezing cold temperature. The pain, the ugliness. She screams in horror.

"You..said you were...not a fake.....LYLI.....But you hide behind a skin...that isn't...of own...WHAT IF I MADE THAT FACE...Horrific!......do you still wanna lie about...your real-----l...'persona'.

The walls collapse on her freezing hard skin, and right as she gets crushed she snaps back...crying..snot nosed...sweat dripping down her head, hyperventilating.

"You never tell the TRUTH....only something..that sounds....like it!"

Laesis lets out a laugh...no sith has ever been like this before...? How is this possible.

Lyli's flesh everywhere on her body bubbled and shook violently as she was put through the horrific hallucination, rage filled panic letting her slay the lingering monsters of Darth Laesis Darth Laesis purely by accident.

She screamed at the idea of being made permanently ugly and disfigured. It made her whole mind shudder, partly withdrawn in panic and rage for a moment, the thing that controlled Lyli deeply shaken

But it was his accusations of her being false, being fake somehow, that made her head hurt more, made her hate him more.

As she stumbled back, away, her foot hitting something managed to snap her out of it a moment, just long enough to look down and realize there was an old, slightly rusty light repeating blaster half buried in the diet. She snatched it up as the flesh stabilized, but because he had shaken her up so badly, Lyli's aim was off, and she was forced to spray fire at him basically before her ammo ran dry five seconds later.

But had any of it hit him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom