Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shien/Djem So Training

Are there any Jedi out there interested in some one-on-one or small group training in Form V? I am a padawan, but lightsaber combat is where I excel. I have some training in Soresu and Shii-Cho, but I want to expand my knowledge into a more powerful offensive form.

I know the basics of Djem-so, although strength training is really not my strong point... More of a fast, precise guy...I have a growing list of contacts of saber proficients I can check, if you want recommendations?

[member="Ben Corscifine"]

[member="Ben Corscifine"] - I'll search for any notable Djem-So users that are more lightsaber oriented for you then. Keep Shii-Cho in mind too. See what I can rustle up. Might not be until sometime tomorrow or Friday, schedule is busy.

EDIT: Also, Shien is way, way underused and very cool, if you go that route.

[member="Boo Chiyo"]-- That would be really, really cool! I'll PM you :)

[member="Julius Sedaire"]-- Thank you so much, that would be awesome! And no rush, I'm just trying to get my feet wet with things, I don't need this to happen ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom